If you are ugly will people tell you?

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
I’m not a very gl guy imo but it’s quite rare for me to be explicitly told that I’m not good looking, in an insulting or non-insulting way

Reading a lot of the stories on here where people are directly told that they are ugly, makes me wonder am I really as ugly as I perceive myself to be.

Also I’m not particularly strong or tall or have a masc personality so I don’t think that’s why

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Beetlejuice
I Can’t imagine telling anyone they are ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, ShowerMaxxing, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and 7 others
No, unless you try to attract girls, then they will be disgusted by you and try their best to let you know that you aren’t worthy of sex, no matter what you do, because of your looks.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Artiste, lilhorizontal32, galego123 and 1 other person
Nah, never do that tho
I had a friend who was ugly as fuck and asked me what’s my opinion on him, I answered with ‘you’re okay/average.’
Never tell someone he’s ugly irl tbh, it’s a killer

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Artiste, lilhorizontal32 and 2 others
Yes they do. They’ll say shit like

“Why do you look like that”

“Ugly mf”

“Virgin”

“Faggot” even though you act straight

Whenever you get in an argument the first thing they insult is your looks.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 18372, Artiste and 2 others
I told it once to a female's boyfriend, she cried and never talked to me again :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18372, FrameMogger, Deleted member 16380 and 3 others
I’m not a very gl guy imo but it’s quite rare for me to be explicitly told that I’m not good looking, in an insulting or non-insulting way

Reading a lot of the stories on here where people are directly told that they are ugly, makes me wonder am I really as ugly as I perceive myself to be.

Also I’m not particularly strong or tall or have a masc personality so I don’t think that’s why
No

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and FailedNormieManlet
Yes they do. They’ll say shit like

“Why do you look like that”

“Ugly mf”

“Virgin”

“Faggot” even though you act straight

Whenever you get in an argument the first thing they insult is your looks.
This could be shit people are saying cause you’re ugly but it’s also just shit friends say to each other regardless lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, ShowerMaxxing, TheAnomaly and 5 others
Depends how DarkTriad they are. For example myself I would ridicule your entire lineage.

they will definitely not tell you in an explicit way

but you can notice in how people (and especially women) treat you

some examples i can think of :

- ignore you / barely listen to you when you talk and rarely laugh to your jokes despite being funny
- disgusted stares
- disliking you for no reason or invented reason
- women almost never look at you in the eyes when you're talking to them
- women not wanting to sit next to you in the bus , sometimes even if it's the last seat

and this one is a quick test made by me :

- say a disgusting joke in front of your friends while you're all eating , if they laugh then you're not ugly , if they respond negatively like "ewww we're eating " then you're ugly :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Hikicel69, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
Nope but they'll make sure to deliver the message somehow

Yes they will just communicate that particular message in a different way (non verbal cues) not everything needs to be vocalised to get the picture.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
No they won’t, but you’ll see it in their attitude towards you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, FrameMogger and lilhorizontal32
Maybe not but they'll talk shit about your looks behind your back. Coworker of mine described another coworker as "he's a 4/10 but has the ego of a 6/10"

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and lilhorizontal32
Pretty much what I expected. It would be quite rare for someone to directly tell you that you are ugly unless they are very angry

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
I told it once to a female's boyfriend, she cried and never talked to me again :lul:
You should have said something like:

"You are ugly, but no worries, Bimax with orbital box osteotomy and rhinoplasty at a top European venue will make you pretty" :feelsmega:

Small difference, but makes it bittersweet :feelshaha:

Be always considerate :feelsez:

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
Jfl why would she cry if you talked to her by?

"You are ugly, but no worries, Bimax with orbital box osteotomy and rhinoplasty at a top European venue will make you pretty" :feelsmega:

Mirin NTmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: bogii and Deleted member 16380

I personally use the following algorithm:

If the person asking "Am I ugly" has minor/major deficiencies that can be solved with small procedures like fillers, I can straight tell them, that they look "not so good", and tell them what they can fix. :feelsokman:

If the person asking "Am I ugly" is beyond salvation, like needing Bimax, facelift at 30, or being severely asymmetrical, then I say "You look good, pretty average". And maybe try to compliment some other attractive feature they have, like full lips, or maybe they are hard-working. I have a rule that if the person is obese, I NEVER tell them to lose weight. If they cannot realise even that themselves, there is no salvation for them :pepefrown:

PS. When I was a kid, like 17 y.o., one 14 y.o. foid fell in love with me. She was chasing me everywhere. She even straight asked me to fuck her. :fuk:

But I could not. She was a birdcel. And once asked, I refused to come to her place. By that moment we had been communicating for 2 years, and she still was chasing me. I secretly hoped she would give up. Then she plain wrote: "Am I ugly?" I wanted to say "yes you are, and i cannot even fuck you"... but i could not. I told her: "no you are good looking". :feelscry:

But what could I do? I knew nothing about blackpill then, otherwise i would have sent her for rhino, and bimax. She looked legit like Amy Winehouse but without stage makeup. :feelsbadman:

I legit liked her liking me though... if she were just like not 3/10 but 4/10, I would be glad to maybe kiss her... :feelsrope:

Last edited:
  • Woah
Just ask a little kid or a drunk/crazy-ish person instead of normal people.

They'll tell you.

Regular people will tale you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, ShowerMaxxing and FrameMogger
Just ask a little kid or a drunk/crazy-ish person instead of normal people.

They'll tell you.

Regular people will tale you.
Kids usually like me tbh

But I think adult women don’t necessarily view looks the same way

Depends on how low empathy they have. Dark triad woman and men will roast your ass if you are ugly, especially hood niggas

• +1
Reactions: Artiste, GetShrekt and lilhorizontal32

she kept on showing me more pics of him and I was just laughing at this point and telling her that he is still ugly (i was drunk af though) but was not the best thing to say because I'm too only like 4 psl myself:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and Deleted member 16380
was not the best thing to say because I'm to only like 4 psl myself:lul:
At least, you give everyone "equal opportunity" :feelshehe:

• JFL
she kept on showing me more pics of him and I was just laughing at this point and telling her that he is still ugly (i was drunk af though) but was not the best thing to say because I'm to only like 4 psl myself:lul:
Why would you do this :ROFLMAO:

• Hmm...
because she was making fun of me few months back and I knew she is not sure about her bf because she not once showed him on ig so I knew it would be shattering her ego :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and lilhorizontal32
Austin Powers Movie GIF

:feelshehe:

• JFL
Yes they will

Yes I was made fun of due to my subhuman nose multiple times throughout my life. Even by my friends lol. Tbh I don't blame them it really fucks me up.

• So Sad
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
It'll be obvious in how people treat you.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly