If you are white and can’t get women

BrokenCharm

BrokenCharm

Ascended mulatto
You either have mental health issues or you want girls who are way ( way ) above your league.

You are playing the game on the easiest mode possible. The only excuse is if you are a manlet ( even then you can get away with it ).

Only ethnics should be larping on this shitty website. I got away with not being white because I am a light skin mulatto, but I had to geomax to big cities and I am literally perfect on every aspect of my life ( top university, former national athlete and I speak 6 languages, I also play 2 instruments and I am close to 6’3 ).

Believe it or not I have abused dog syndrome I inherited from middle school and high school where I received second class human being treatment even as a « popular » kid ( I am just 23 and already jaded jfl ).

Half my family is white and 99% of my friends are white. Trust me when I say you don’t even need to go to the gym. How the fuck half this forum is white ? How did you end up here ? Most of you guys must be autistic or something ( no hate it’s a real question ).

I know an obese jobless white dude who got banned from Instagram for saying women shouldn’t be allowed to vote. His Asian girlfriend pays the bills every month and goes to the gym 5 times a week jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: maxilofailo, wishIwasSalludon, Pandora and 15 others
retarded thread you act like only ugly white guys can get gfs when there’s plenty of 5’6 slop looking ethnics with wives too, if you are incel you are incel regardless of race

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, vermillioncorefan, Pride and 15 others
7562473A FC18 401C BEA6 F048ED011834

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, halloweed, bloomercel and 1 other person
if this were true i would have had at least a single girl say hi to me at least once, my stats 6'5, white, low mtn

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, vermillioncorefan, aestheticsrespecter and 5 others
if this were true i would have had at least a single girl say hi to me at least once, my stats 6'5, white, low mtn
Fakecel sorry

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and BrokenCharm
retarded thread you act like only ugly white guys can get gfs when there’s plenty of 5’6 slop looking ethnics with wives too, if you are incel you are incel regardless of race
I agree, even ugly dudes get wives obviously we wouldn’t be so many billions on earth otherwise, but I think you underestimate the amount of women who would chose a 5’6 white dude without a high school degree over a 6’1 Indian with a phd

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EggKing, bloomercel and Xtra
Bro if this is true you are just autistic sorry, take it as a compliment

the amount of women who would chose a 5’6 white dude without a high school degree over a 6’1 Indian with a phd
they exist but they would need to be short and white to pick the white guy, any woman who is 5’6+ is automatically picking the indian

• +1
Reactions: BrokenCharm
they exist but they would need to be short and white to pick the white guy, any woman who is 5’6+ is automatically picking the indian
You’d be surprised but I get your point

Cope. Plenty of normal looking, average height (and even tall) NT white guys struggle. Hence why they go dumpster diving with gook foids.

JBW is exaggerated by SFcels and self hating deathniks/mutts like you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, St.TikTokcel, Oueyy and 3 others
Cope. Plenty of normal looking, average height (and even tall) NT white guys struggle. Hence why they go dumpster diving with gook foids.

its just a thing with asians and latinas to an extent

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight

JBW is still true, but saying that youre a fakecel just because youre white is the most ironic thing you can say, if most incels are white

or maybe they actually prefer asian girls, ik you pooskins worship white girls, but they dont want you :lul:
cope, jbw exists and its pretty OP, I can make threads and threads proving this, but you'll go muh heckin betabuxx or muh money or muh stauts :lul:

also OP, I guarantee you most whites here are ethnics larping or autistic non nt whites

Yeah lol imagine being white and not getting anything literally easy mode

• +1
Reactions: murdah
You either have mental health issues or you want girls who are way ( way ) above your league.
If you are in the bottom 30% of men then your "league" is the bottom 20% of women. The bottom 20% of women in 2024 US are disgusting. Most men would rather be celibate that to have sex with a bottom 20% woman, especially if the men are high performing in academics or business. Why is that so difficult to understand?

eta: doh! my bad for responding to a greycel
His Asian girlfriend pays the bills every month and goes to the gym 5 times a week jfl.
I now realize from this wording that you a female. A man would not say "she goes to the gym 5 times a week". That is an action which does nothing to describe the SMV of the female in question, there are lot of fat women the "go to the gym 5 times a week" (and spend 70% of that time looking at their phones. )

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and MostGLSlayer
or maybe they actually prefer asian girls, ik you pooskins worship white girls, but they dont want you :lul:
Ehh I'm not really into pinkoids tbh but they're the easiest to smash.. but not for you pigskins apparently :forcedsmile: which is why you go for subhuman chinks

But you'll go muh heckin betabuxx or muh money or muh stauts :lul:
You mean like how you coped when ppl showed your pretty Slavic foids with Dravidians :feelskek:

cope, jbw exists and its pretty OP, I can make threads and threads proving this

I can link a bunch of stuff showing the opposite too lol that means nothing. It's just confirmation bias

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Ehh I'm not really into pinkoids tbh but they're the easiest to smash.. but not for you pigskins apparently :forcedsmile:
jfl white women are the least likely to go interracial or hook up interracially. cant say the same for latinas or ethnics tho :lul:
which is why you go for subhuman chinks
idk why you lot have this thing about hinks being subhuman, even tho theyre all slim and feminine looking on average jfl
You mean like how you coped when ppl showed your pretty Slavic foids with Dravidians :feelskek:
idc about slavic foids, you lot started saying slavic men are cucks jfl so i posted indian stacies with slavic men which is even worse because you have to betabuxx ugly slavic roasties while slavic men breed stacy indian pussy :feelshah:
I can link a bunch of stuff showing the opposite too lol that means nothing. It's just confirmation bias
I have studies and studies i can show as well, whcih detial jbw

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
what a whiny bitch u is, get over urself

You are playing the game on the easiest mode possible. The only excuse is if you are a manlet ( even then you can get away with it ).

Only ethnics should be larping on this shitty website. I got away with not being white because I am a light skin mulatto, but I had to geomax to big cities and I am literally perfect on every aspect of my life ( top university, former national athlete and I speak 6 languages, I also play 2 instruments and I am close to 6’3 ).

Believe it or not I have abused dog syndrome I inherited from middle school and high school where I received second class human being treatment even as a « popular » kid ( I am just 23 and already jaded jfl ).

Half my family is white and 99% of my friends are white. Trust me when I say you don’t even need to go to the gym. How the fuck half this forum is white ? How did you end up here ? Most of you guys must be autistic or something ( no hate it’s a real question ).

I know an obese jobless white dude who got banned from Instagram for saying women shouldn’t be allowed to vote. His Asian girlfriend pays the bills every month and goes to the gym 5 times a week jfl.
Exactly

If you're white and can't get bitches you should just transition and become a tranny for fucks sake.

Retarded thread. You can get women, but that happens by doing this:
Messenger creation 8d1784a7 f4fc 46b6 b23b f6e8ba2e8022
Messenger creation 8ccf44f1 7891 439d aa19 f0e50e839b5f
Messenger creation f816e0cd 5422 4098 8963 ba8265643d2e
Messenger creation 0a574d6d b21b 4347 8f34 12c984b88a5c

This is what most pathetic men can get. Idgaf if they get used up trash foids. THIS IS WHAT THE MALE EXPERIENCE SHOULD LOOK LIKE:

Attachments

• Messenger_creation_9fe32637-43e1-4f87-85ab-ea97768dc26b.mp4
    5.8 MB
Retarded thread. You can get women, but that happens by doing this:
View attachment 2967448View attachment 2967450View attachment 2967451View attachment 2967449
This is what most pathetic men can get. Idgaf if they get used up trash foids. THIS IS WHAT THE MALE EXPERIENCE SHOULD LOOK LIKE:
View attachment 2967453
View attachment 2967452
So you think average looking White men should get treated like Chads? :ROFLMAO:

JFL. Beggars can't be choosers.

Even though JBW is exaggerated, OP has a point. If you're a truly regular looking White dude making a regular salary, you shouldn't have a problem dating a basic Becky or a basic looking Asian/Latina if you play the numbers game.

• +1
Reactions: BrokenCharm

Even though JBW is exaggerated, OP has a point. If you're a truly regular looking White dude making a regular salary, you shouldn't have a problem dating a basic Becky or a basic looking Asian/Latina if you play the numbers game.
The attached images speak for themselves. Muh "you can get women". YOU GET NOTHING. You get a temporary used toilet. Simple as that. It's either Chad treatment, rope or being a cuck who gets only leftovers.

Another fucking graycel going on a low iq rant only users like us should be allowed to do

The reason why some white struggle to get girls is cuz they behave like estrogenic reddit women. Hope it helps
IMG 4671

So averages whites can potentially get above average ethnic foids, or even stacylite ethnics if they are in shape, NT, not bald, and know how to dress.

Average whites though can only get an average chubby white girl in an LTR though.

So these are the options for average, in shape white guys.

Above average ethnic foids, or your average chubby white girl in an LTR.

Image 2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, St.TikTokcel, spark and 1 other person
Greycel so kys

Pics or it didn't happen/doesn't exist/tales

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Being white is the third worst thing a man can be, the first is indian, the second is asian. All women hate white crackers like me and they want giant nigger dick

I am literally perfect on every aspect of my life ( top university, former national athlete and I speak 6 languages, I also play 2 instruments and I am close to 6’3 ).
Below average stats for .org @ascension

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and ascension
The attached images speak for themselves. Muh "you can get women". YOU GET NOTHING. You get a temporary used toilet. Simple as that. It's either Chad treatment, rope or being a cuck who gets only leftovers.
Like I said, if you're a regular looking dude making a regular salary, there's only so much you can expect out of your dating options.

So averages whites can potentially get above average ethnic foids, or even stacylite ethnics if they are in shape, NT, not bald, and know how to dress.

Average whites though can only get an average chubby white girl in an LTR though.

So these are the options for average, in shape white guys.

Above average ethnic foids, or your average chubby white girl in an LTR.
A lot of average guys let themselves go past a certain age so this would actually make the said man above average.

Nigga we are in same boat. Majority of white people dont even experience sex anymore.

Like I said, if you're a regular looking dude making a regular salary, there's only so much you can expect out of your dating options.

A lot of average guys let themselves go past a certain age so this would actually make the said man above average.
With your dating options being this:

might as well not bother at all.

Jfl at white cucks

top university, former national athlete and I speak 6 languages, I also play 2 instruments and I am close to 6’3

Tom Cruise What GIF

This is the lamest larp I've read. How many 6'3" Ivy grads are we on now. Anyone keep count? There's no universe where obese white guy is getting his rent paid for by an asian woman.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Below average stats for .org @ascension
View attachment 2968260
This is the lamest larp I've read. How many 6'3" Ivy grads are we on now. Anyone keep count? There's no universe where obese white guy is getting his rent paid for by an asian woman.
Tbf university and languages doesn't mean much. "Former" athlete isn't a flex. You either are an athlete or you aren't

The only actual flex is being capable of playing 2 instruments, that's usually a bit interesting

Flawless answer. Also yes I am exaggerating + I live in Europe so it might differ from the US. JBW doesn’t mean you are owed sex as a white person, but you are held to a WAY lower standard than other ethnicities. I wouldn’t say just take a shower but come on how can you be white and be a virgin by 22/23 years old 🤣 ( unless you chose to ofc )