If you are white and can’t get women

Ugliest white teenager is equal to a mid tier normie ethnic
I did better than most white dudes in my full white high school but I compensated with being jacked and a national athlete jfl

Also being 50% white 50% black can be an advantage at times, but overall white rules, and getting rejected for a lame skinny white dude who can’t maintain eye contact can happen to an above average ethnic.

It’s an interesting topic because even if you end up slaying, you’ll always remember the bullshit you went through ( speaking from experience ). And also you’ll have to prove yourself even as a smart htn when there are positive presomptions benefiting lame White dudes.

You HAVE to be Chad level to enjoy dating as an ethnic. You can be MTN as a white guy to have a good dating pool.

This life is pathetic jfl 😂

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, Chadeep and LevantinePsycho
Your answers are great man, not only your writing is good and structured but you are giving interesting advices backed up with experiences. I’ve always heard NY was a good choice but I never had the opportunity to go there. It’s definitely on my list for a short time trip.
I appreciate bro. Yea NYC is interesting. One would expect it to be a hypergamy hell hole but the excess amount of prime age foids in the Manhattan and downtown areas , many foids coming their for modeling jobs , high gay population Makes the available male pool less so dating easier .

Still though it's a multiplier . Not getting anything in a current area unless it's a rural shithole with <20k people means you won't suceed else where .

JBW thread with the least larp

It’s really not easy to date.

I have a tendency of posting weird Nazi shit on Facebook and post every 5 minutes which may ruin chances with women…

• JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️