If you are without a gf, you need to embrace being creepy

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
There is no way for an adult man by himself to not be creepy. Every woman in a 200 mi radius assumes you're trying to fuck, and there's no way to dissuade them. Trying to appear busy, disinterested, non-sexual will not work. They all, by default, assume you're a creep. No matter your looks level. You have to just go with it. Be fine appearing like you want to fuck. Accept that women assume sexual intent. You really have nothing to lose. They're going to assume the same things about you anyway.

The only way to avoid this is being with a girl. The only times I've ever had fully platonic friendly interactions is when I bring my gf. Any other interaction has an air of sexuality to it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: latincell95, vermillioncorefan, Vermilioncore and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, med, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
Okay nigga i will make sure i have that in my mind

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Trying to appear busy, disinterested, non-sexual will not work.
Sounds like a you thing tbh, I am just myself and completely platonic towards all women (since I CBA pre surgeries) and some itch so hard show me interest they will randomly confess they have a crush on me or just approach me etc. I turn them down every time though. I will never play the role of a horny sexual creep.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Sounds like a you thing tbh, I am just myself and completely platonic towards all women (since I CBA pre surgeries) and some itch so hard show me interest they will randomly confess they have a crush on me or just approach me etc. I turn them down every time though. I will never play the role of a horny sexual creep.
wow chad you're so cool

I am a recessed KHV. Doesn't mean the things I describe didn't happen though.
story of every looksmaxxer -- getting infinite validation from women, but somehow also a single loser

nothing to lose...

Looney Tunes Rabbit GIF

story of every looksmaxxer -- getting infinite validation from women, but somehow also a single loser
It's pretty simple. I do not mentally unlock sex until I reach a certain looks threshold, hence all attention I recieve prior to that I will refute.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
It's pretty simple. I do not mentally unlock sex until I reach a certain looks threshold, hence all attention I recieve prior to that I will refute.
It's not fair to have sex until you get told you're chad on an incel forum

It's not fair to have sex until you get told you're chad on an incel forum
Mentally I feel like I rape any girl I would have sex with if I am not beautiful.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and BrahminBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
well you've found the right community here
I am so fucking close but far away from looking good at the same time. Millimeters of bone.

I am so fucking close but far away from looking good at the same time. Millimeters of bone.
Thats how everyone feels, i can legit see the chad in my face sometimes, like the chad aura of the future giving me motivation

well they ain’t wrong 🤪

Thats how everyone feels, i can legit see the chad in my face sometimes, like the chad aura of the future giving me motivation
No it's just mathematics my face with just a few mms pull and rotation and impaction of the lower maxilla + advancement of the mandible would shoot from LTN to HTN instantly. Bimax is all.

No it's just mathematics my face with just a few mms pull and rotation and impaction of the lower maxilla + advancement of the mandible would shoot from LTN to HTN instantly. Bimax is all.
if my upper maxilla advanced a few mm i would be chadlite

• Hmm...
I larp as a faggot so women don’t see me as creepy

Get infras.
I will wageslave and get them as soon as i turn 18, i dont need to wageslave tho tbh i am very good scammer and made 4k when i was 15 from scamming ppl online

• +1