If you aren’t gymmaxing or actively trying to lose weight

i'm prescribed Ritalin for my ADHD which's a psycho stimulant. it reduces hunger and makes u have crazy energy. so it made this entire process, both weight loss and muscle building a lot easier

but yeah its a grueling process, every day i have my final goal physique in mind and thats all I focus on, ignore everything else
Fucken same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
being actually lean and ripped is such a halo even in the gym almost no one is shredded and lean and muscular

almost no one in modern society has the dedication to gain muscle and get big and keep it if you can do it its such a halo

have you seen the way girls look at guys with muscle? like raw meat

literal sexual desire
Nah. I overheard a conversation where girls were talking about which guy was hot. Some girl showed a pic of a guy's body and the girl was like where is the face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
this video. this guy knows him in person, just watch it:

I set the time:

View attachment 127031
he did it

David Laid is definitely not natty anymore, however, but something similar to his body is achievable naturally after some years or so if you have the bones and genetics necessary (obviously not counting the big shoulders and the thin skin with a shit ton of veins popping out)

The problem is that you need to be consistent af and have a perfect diet

Have somebody good workout routines?

Getting a lean and aesthetic body is pretty rare IRL tbh. I see a lot of guys with muscle but they’re like 18-20% and just look flabby or they’re really skinny. Getting to 10-12% with lean muscle is a halo.

this. even at the gym, when ppl are supposed to look good, most of them look like either skinny fat, some muscles but never cut, or just skinny faggots

Legit one of the most effective and easiest looksmaxxing is putting muscle on your bones or shedding that fat.

Everyone should be making an effort to gain muscle or lose weight. Gymmaxing helps with face (to an extent), skin, and body. If you’re under 5’5, GG. If you’re over 5’5, get cracking.

Getting a lean and aesthetic body is pretty rare IRL tbh. I see a lot of guys with muscle but they’re like 18-20% and just look flabby or they’re really skinny. Getting to 10-12% with lean muscle is a halo.
Someone told me here that power training boosts up your HGH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I am gymaxxing but I’m not getting on roids until I fix my subhuman IPD one way or another in case roids negatively effect the heart and how it reacts to anaesthetics etc