If you aren't looksmaxxing to have kids/marry

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
...then just get off the site. Slaying is the number one problem in our culture right now, and the reason inceldom exists. Looksmax to marry your oneitis and have kids with her, or just get off this site bro.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser, AscendingHero, IndianJock and 21 others
Having kids is the only thing that really matters. Otherwise your entire life is just a huge waste.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero, IndianJock and 16 others
Cuck

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: oldcelloser, didntreadlol, Fat cunt and 2 others
INSHALLAH, I SHALL BUMP AND BLESS THIS THREAD, IT IS IMPORTANT TO SAVE YOUR GENETICS AND MOVE UP IN THE MULTI-GENERATIONAL LADDER. LOOKSMAX TO OVERCOME EVOLUTION AND HARD BIOLOGY, WIN THE GAME OF LIFE, AND HAVE A HAPPY FUNCTIONAL FAMILY UNIT. WE WILL FIX THE CULTURE!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 1476, stuckneworleans and 5 others
you've failed as a human if you haven't spread your seed in some ovulating estrogenic woman.

humans soul existence is primarily based on having as many children as possible, it's a part of life. Why do you think puberty exists? we go from child to horny hormonal predators, it's our bodies telling us to fuck as many women as possible.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 1476, Catawampus and 8 others
i'm here to have fun. i don't care about bringing some hopeless faggots into a shitty world.
Slaying doesn't help anyone bro. You don't deserve this website.
you've failed as a human if you haven't spread your seed in some ovulating estrogenic woman.

humans soul existence is primarily based on having as many children as possible, it's a part of life. Why do you think puberty exists? we go from child to horny hormonal predators, it's our bodies telling us to fuck as many women as possible.
We've ascended technologically beyond that. We aren't wild savages anymore bro, have some class.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopingHard, diggbicc, androgenic and 1 other person
Slaying doesn't help anyone bro. You don't deserve this website.

We've ascended technologically beyond that. We aren't wild savages anymore bro, have some class.
LOW T AS FUCK

if it's not your goal to spread your cum in as many fertile women as possible you're a faggot

don't forget boyo, no matter how smart we are, we will always be animals.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, AscendingHero, IndianJock and 9 others
LOW T AS FUCK

if it's not your goal to spread your cum in as many fertile women as possible you're a faggot

don't forget boyo, no matter how smart we are, we will always be animals.
So your goal is to impregnate as many women as possible?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, stuckneworleans, CopingHard and 6 others
We don't share the same goal then. I value waking up next to my oneitis, having a family with her, and ascending my good looking children. That's the goal bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 2658, Catawampus and 4 others
We don't share the same goal then. I value waking up next to my oneitis, having a family with her, and ascending my good looking children. That's the goal bro.
I'm joking bro.

my goal is the same as yours.

• JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, Shodredux, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
>marry
NICE JOKE BRO HAHAHAHAHHAHA IMAGINE MARRYING IN 2020 LOOOOOOOOOL

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 2227 and Luke LLL
  • JFL
Reactions: Shodredux, Deleted member 2227, john2 and 1 other person
I value waking up next to my oneitis, having a family with her, and ascending my good looking children. That's the goal bro.
FUarkkk.

If I can ascend I will legitimately be the best father ever.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, Shodredux and Luke LLL
  • Love it
Reactions: Shodredux and Deleted member 2756
...then just get off the site. Slaying is the number one problem in our culture right now, and the reason inceldom exists. Looksmax to marry your oneitis and have kids with her, or just get off this site bro.
You will get cucked mark my words. And slayers have desecrated your oneitis already.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Luke LLL and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
no sons for the time i fell off my bike and hit my nuts very hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shodredux, Luke LLL and forwardgrowth
Your wife will cheat on you with chad as soon as you are not around her.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
You will get cucked mark my words. And slayers have desecrated your oneitis already.
I don’t have a oneitis yet, I’m trying to get one rn, then I will ask her out.

I don’t have a oneitis yet, I’m trying to get one rn, then I will ask her out.
Well whoever it is she’s getting destroyed by a slayer right now jfl

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
have fun paying child support with your mcdonalds salary you degenerate retard
said I was joking you cuck

regardless, I won't be working at McDonald's, that's for sure, I prefer KFC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Luke LLL, Freddo and 4 others
I'll die a childless incel

• So Sad
Reactions: Shodredux and Deleted member 4209
not trying to have kids tbh

I am Lookmaxing to get as many kids as possible .i dont give fuck about marriage
Marriage=cuck

• JFL
Reactions: IndianJock
Agreed OP.

But for me -
Arranged marriage on the 29th of February, 2024.

I wanna raise a son.

giphy.gif

I'm honestly flabbergasted by how biology illiterate everyone ITT is.

would love to have trad life with wife and baby in a nice little house in the countryside

unfortunately that will never happen to me

Having kids is the only thing that really matters. Otherwise your entire life is just a huge waste.
wrong, dopamine emissions is only thing that matters

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
wtf is wrong with 18 year old autists wanting to spread their genes ? :lul::lul::lul: imagine having a daughter lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
wrong, dopamine emissions is only thing that matters
You get dopamine emission from that.
========
I don't know if I'll ever have kids, I'm such a singularity even on this forum. A normal life may just be smth I can't get and its not really only because of looks because i acknowledge even right now I have enough for that.

I'd love to have kids tho, they'd never fail with such knowledge.

wtf is wrong with 18 year old autists wanting to spread their genes ? :lul::lul::lul: imagine having a daughter lmao
Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?. I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole. Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her. As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Catawampus, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others
ill mary my oneitis and get chad children thanks to looksmax

• Love it
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 2846
marrying is a cuck move if you marry in 2020 as a man you are by official standards a low t pussy bitch

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 2227
Why would I want to bring kids into this horrible world?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?. I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole. Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her. As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically
I wouldn't say cucked because you aren't in a relationship with your daughter. What if you taught her proper morals, and she only had sex when trying for kids?

I wouldn't say cucked because you aren't in a relationship with your daughter. What if you taught her proper morals, and she only had sex when trying for kids?
You forgot how retarded women are and have no morales and the only way to make them not act out like retards is limiting their rights

The family unit is the building block of society, it's no wonder our society is in such a shit state right now. Women fuck around so much that their ability to pair bond is almost nonexistant which means that if they ever do get married it will almost certainly end in divorce. If you don't find a 16 year old virgin girl when you're in highschool it's basically over for you.

• So Sad
Reactions: Luke LLL