If you aren’t taking Huperzine A what are you doing

agentq123

agentq123

Iron
Underrated nootropic supplement. It’s literally given to people to prevent Alzheimer’s (it helps your memory)

Shall I make a nootropic thread?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: fauxfox, Deleted member 6128, thereallegend and 3 others
What does it do?

every day theres a new insane drug in this forum. If someone would take all of them he would ingest like 100 pills a day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, thereallegend, Deleted member 19477 and 10 others
every day theres a new insane drug in this forum. If someone would take all of them he would ingest like 100 pills a day
Huperzine A isn't a drug, it's a supplement

• +1
Reactions: Leviathin

Just go to the pharmacy and ask for 1 of everything they have and become a gigachad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and LowTrust
  • JFL
Reactions: T4M, gribsufer1 and Splinter901
Huperzine A isn't a drug, it's a supplement
The natural would be eat the plant itself, or making a tea with it. When u extract a component of it i treat as a drug

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
what does it do?

Underrated nootropic supplement. It’s literally given to people to prevent Alzheimer’s (it helps your memory)

What has your experience been with it? And how much are you taking?

If I recall correctly tony huge would take it with mk677 but there is a supposed increase in the risk of cancer tho i could be wrong

What does it do?
what does it do?
Its an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor.

Basically stops the breakdown of acetylcholine (acetylcholinesterase is an enzyme which is responsable for its breakdown) so your body has more of it.
acetylcholine plays a role in brain functions, such as memory, and body functions, such as muscle contractions to move your muscles.
having too much acetylcholine can cause issues tho so I would be careful in how much you are taking. (50 - 200mg is probably a ok dosage every otherday)
Obviously if you already consume alot of choline which is the precursor for acetylcholine theres probably not as much of a need for Huperzine a.

It has a very long half life so it stays in your body for a while so dont take it everyday. Maybe every other day at most.

This explains it in quite alot more detail.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, Deleted member 16515 and Gonthar
Its an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor.

Basically stops the breakdown of acetylcholine (acetylcholinesterase is an enzyme which is responsable for its breakdown) so your body has more of it.
So?
What is this acethylcholine?

I was popping up to 20 pills per day. With 2 Injections, and topical aplications included. I was tired.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fauxfox, Deleted member 6128, LowTrust and 2 others
The natural would be eat the plant itself, or making a tea with it. When u extract a component of it i treat as a drug
Those would all be drugs. A supplement is something the body already uses when you're not supplementing, like vitamins or creatine.

• +1
Those would all be drugs. A supplement is something the body already uses when you're not supplementing, like vitamins or creatine.
with this logic testosterone would be a supplement lmao

Yes make a thread, although I used to take it and felt nothing

Ashwagandha by this logic is not a supplement

Last edited:
  • +1
I was popping up to 20 pills per day. With 2 Injections, and topical aplications included. I was tired.
damn sad, with which ones u stayed in the end

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Only people on mk677 need to take it. Shit about it improving memory is pure cope

did you got any changes from before consuming all of that and after? good or bad, basically wtf was the outcome of that lol

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII

Ashwagandha by this logic is not a supplement

it's not "logic," retard. it's a definition. and by your definition weed wouldn't be a drug you mong.

dictionary definition:
a substance taken to remedy the deficiencies in a person's diet.

you can't be deficient in something your body doesn't need

and, yeah, aswaganda would be a drug, not a supplement. just because your dumb brain got confused and thought that the type of bottle something comes in and the type of store it's sold in makes a thing a supplement doesn't mean it is

Literally me

Only people on mk677 need to take it. Shit about it improving memory is pure cope
I believe the memory shit. Benadryl has the opposite effect of it (blocks acetylcholine) and it's bad for memory, increases dementia risk, etc. And of course if you megadose you get a deliriant trip that's similar to the experience of being an end stage alzheimer's patient

did you got any changes from before consuming all of that and after? good or bad, basically wtf was the outcome of that lol
Yes. I looked my best - mid 2022. I rarely do things that won't bring results...

make a nootropic thread