If you ascend wouldn’t people figure out?

G

GetThatBread

Retired
Obviously no one likes frauders and they want “natural” made chads. So say for example you become a famous YTuber wouldn’t somehow people realize you got procedures done? How do you cope with this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Marsiere214, BigBoy and 2 others
Just tell them you took a shower and worked on your personality.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho, Swerves, Schönling and 22 others
You have to destroy yourself in order to rebuild. Don’t looksmax to hit on girls from your highschool. Let go of everyone that doesn't support who you're becoming.

• +1
Reactions: Archangel, Deleted member 1707, Zeta ascended and 17 others
thats why you start off fresh,move to a diff town and slay new girls ,make new friends

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Deleted member 616, HighIQcel and 6 others
Obviously nobody here is a famous youtuber so it wouldn't matter. Shit thread bro i'm not mad just disappointed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swerves, CopeIsReal, Patient A and 14 others
Obviously nobody here is a famous youtuber so it wouldn't matter. Shit thread bro i'm not mad just disappointed
Lmao I make super shitty threads when I’m high and I’m zooted af rn just waiting for my gay ortho to send me a confirmation email for MSE

• +1
Reactions: je3oe, Deleted member 3202 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
That's the reason why people move to a new state, have a new job, start a new life, and live a life of being a new/reborn Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Deleted member 534, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
I ascended hard over christmas break, when I came back to school, some people noticed and asked, I said I just got a haircut, unironically they believed it. Normies are autistic, you can blame any looksmaxxing on puberty / growth / new hairstyle / shaving / weight loss / diet / regimen / surgery FOR HEALTH REASONS NOT COSMETIC ONES.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: nastynas, Marsiere214, subhuman incel and 16 others
I ascended hard over christmas break, when I came back to school, some people noticed and asked, I said I just got a haircut, unironically they believed it. Normies are autistic, you can blame any looksmaxxing on puberty/growth/new hairstyle/weightloss/diet/regimen/surgery FOR HEALTH REASONS NOT COSMETIC ONES.
what procedures did you get?

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
what procedures did you get?
It was mostly leanmaxxing and frauding and softmaxxing, but I went from this to this over christmas break:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Somalipirate, GetThatBread and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
thats why you start off fresh,move to a diff town and slay new girls ,make new friends
All except the last part, friends from back in school are the best ones,

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
@ChaddeusPeuterschmit Yes I indeed went back to school like that, I styled my hair downward/in curtains the first day back, and I unironically told people I got a hair cut (even though my hair got longer), and they ate that shit up.

• +1
@ChaddeusPeuterschmit Yes I indeed went back to school like that, I styled my hair downward/in curtains the first day back, and I unironically told people I got a hair cut (even though my hair got longer), and they ate that shit up.
Chad

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI and EthnicelAscension
You already looked before your maxxxxing. Good foundation. Whats your ethnicity?
Turkish-Persian, I had a palate expander to improve my base, I originally looked this, and made it all the way to this:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dog face, cardiologist and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Just get a tan and say you lost weight or say a doctor told you to do it for health reasons

But you can tell the truth no one gives a shit about you or your surgery except of your mother

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
chadfishing on tinder rn cuz im bored and nothin else to do, theres like 13 girls msging me rn and they all wanan meet up and fuck. this is way too easy, jesus. its unreal

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: middayshowers, diggbicc, cardiologist and 2 others
I ascended hard over christmas break, when I came back to school, some people noticed and asked, I said I just got a haircut, unironically they believed it. Normies are autistic, you can blame any looksmaxxing on puberty / growth / new hairstyle / shaving / weight loss / diet / regimen / surgery FOR HEALTH REASONS NOT COSMETIC ONES.
Well I’m getting alotttt of procedures so I’m probably going to have to make up some BS in hopes of them believing it. I’m gonna get MSE + MSDO while FacePulling then Eyebrow Transplant for low trust, eyelash transplant, UE Fat grafting and neck lipo all in the next 5 months While losing weight, cutting down from 26% BF to 10%. I’m gonna say I lost 100 pounds, started drinking more water, sleeping more, and grow a beard

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: cardiologist and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Well I’m getting alotttt of procedures so I’m probably going to have to make up some BS in hopes of them believing it. I’m gonna get MSE + MSDO while FacePulling then Eyebrow Transplant for low trust, eyelash transplant, UE Fat grafting and neck lipo all in the next 5 months While losing weight, cutting down from 26% BF to 10%. I’m gonna say I lost 100 pounds, started drinking more water, sleeping more, and grow a beard
That excuse will pass, if anyone asks about certain features (i.e. Eyebrows), just tell them you started putting oils on your face (basic normie skin care shit), and as a consequence your features had a glowup.
holy fucking shit dude lol. You improved a fuck ton. can you list all the procedures you got? How did you afford it?
I had a palate expander to raise my base, then I pubertymaxxed quite a bit as well to get to the 2nd to the left picture, from the 2nd to the left all the way to the right, I spent 3.5 Months softmaxxing, frauding, hardmaxxing.

In total it couldn't have costed more than 7k, and Mom covered all the costs.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, 25thpercentile human, cardiologist and 1 other person
What surgeries did you get bro? I am also ethnic guy trying to survive..

• +1
What surgeries did you get bro? I am also ethnic guy trying to survive..
Palate expansion to raise my base, would've ascended harder if I had MSE though. I just softmaxxed/hardmaxxed/frauded from there.

Obviously no one likes frauders and they want “natural” made chads. So say for example you become a famous YTuber wouldn’t somehow people realize you got procedures done? How do you cope with this

1. No, people are dumb

2. Who gives a fuck?

Why do you care what people think bro?

Unless you rock up to school/work the next day after a freshly done Lefort III + Chin wing + Rhino + Hairsystem noone is going to notice.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, stuckneworleans and diggbicc
Palate expansion to raise my base, would've ascended harder if I had MSE though. I just softmaxxed/hardmaxxed/frauded from there.
hardmaxxed - New term to me. Can you explain?

BTW I think Niloofar Behboudi is one of the hottest looking woman in the world.

• +1
"Why do you like Maurice Tillet out of the sudden?"

hardmaxxed - New term to me. Can you explain?

BTW I think Niloofar Behboudi is one of the hottest looking woman in the world.
hardmaxxing is looksmaxxes that leave an impact on your face, but aren't necessarily surgery, chewing falim gum for masseter hypertrophy is a hardmaxx imo because those gains stay with you. Mewing during early-mid puberty is a hardmaxx as well.

• +1
Reactions: dogeatsgrass
looksmaxxing is just the start, you have to leave your hometown to fully ascend

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
hardmaxxing is looksmaxxes that leave an impact on your face, but aren't necessarily surgery, chewing falim gum for masseter hypertrophy is a hardmaxx imo because those gains stay with you. Mewing during early-mid puberty is a hardmaxx as well.
Are you in USA?

I live in the frigging south and have a house here. Girls here are 10 times more racist. I visited my cousin in Chicago and girls there were so easy going. Here they see an Ethnic person, they run miles away. Though I did date decent amount of girls, mostly white, I feel it's getting harder and harder as I am 27 now. I think you have nice eyes and nose looks sharper.

Here is my ethnic look:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dog face and EthnicelAscension
1. No, people are dumb

2. Who gives a fuck?

Why do you care what people think bro?

Unless you rock up to school/work the next day after a freshly done Lefort III + Chin wing + Rhino + Hairsystem noone is going to notice.
The amount of shit I’m getting done + weight loss. I’d actually look like I got a Lefort III + Chin Wing

The amount of shit I’m getting done + weight loss. I’d actually look like I got a Lefort III + Chin Wing

Again, just own it.

Who gives a fuck.

20/40/60 rule:

At 20, you care what everyone is thinking about you. At 40, you don’t give a damn what people are thinking about you. At 60, you realize no one is thinking about you.

• So Sad
Reactions: je3oe
You are psl 6
Interesting, I have a wide range of ratings for some reason,

A ton of 7's and a bunch of 6's

Why you so inactive on discord now? Come back to us king.
Are you in USA?

I live in the frigging south and have a house here. Girls here are 10 times more racist. I visited my cousin in Chicago and girls there were so easy going. Here they see an Ethnic person, they run miles away. Though I did date decent amount of girls, mostly white, I feel it's getting harder and harder as I am 27 now. I think you have nice eyes and nose looks sharper.

Here is my ethnic look:

Yea I'm in NY, you don't look bad btw definitely High Tier normie.
Edit: Losing bloat and building your lower third can ascend you hard, you seem to basically have everything else, good eyes, good ratios, not a deathnik, surely you can pass as mediterranean in the US South?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nastynas and Kingkellz
Idk who worries about dumb ass shit like this?

I ascended and every single person that knew me knows it, and its life fuel because i get commented on it.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and LordNorwood
If you're still young and people haven't seen in you a long time it's not weird, people change with age naturally (Not as much as a surgery changes you obviously, but most normies won't think too hard about it).

If they ask, just play dumb and thank them for the compliment. Never admit to have gone to extreme measures to get looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
View attachment 313035

Edit: Losing bloat and building your lower third can ascend you hard, you seem to basically have everything else, good eyes, good ratios, not a deathnik, surely you can pass as mediterranean in the US South?
I really like your look for some reason no homo
I will definitely try to be more active

• Love it
Idk who worries about dumb ass shit like this?

I ascended and every single person that knew me knows it, and its life fuel because i get commented on it.
What did you get

View attachment 313035

What about girls tho, Do they want to fuck? did you get rated by them?

I would rate you about 6.

• +1
If you're still young and people haven't seen in you a long time it's not weird, people change with age naturally (Not as much as a surgery changes you obviously, but most normies won't think too hard about it).

If they ask, just play dumb and thank them for the compliment. Never admit to have gone to extreme measures to get looks.
It’s really my extended family members TBH; they’re all super against cosmetic surgeries and think you are an insecure dumb loser if you do so. Idc about my peers

What about girls? Do they want to fuck? Or did you get rated by them? I would rate you about 6.
Yea female attention is insane, despite me having shitty status at my school (from previous years), my female attention goes up a lot outside of school though, like I've had a foid stare at me while I'm at a red light/intersection trying to start a convo, or another foid that will literally come up to me and start flirting with me while I'm on the street minding my own business (probably cause I'm a stranger so status isn't weighing me down). I've had foids approach at my school.

Titbot had a couple foids rate me on Parlor a while back, like when I looked like one of the middle pictures in my transformation, at that time I got an 8/10.

I am a catholic though, so up until this point I have been actively attempting to maintain my virginity, however I have hooked up at parties.

This site is starting to turn me into a degenerate I may drift away (edit) from my catholic ways before I know it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, LordNorwood and Deleted member 1338
Yea female attention is insane, despite me having shitty status at my school (from previous years), my female attention goes up a lot outside of school though, like I've had a foid stare at me while I'm at a red light/intersection trying to start a convo, or another foid that will literally come up to me and start flirting with me while I'm on the street minding my own business (probably cause I'm a stranger so status isn't weighing me down). I've had foids approach at my school.

Titbot had a couple foids rate me on Parlor a while back, like when I looked like one of the middle pictures in my transformation, at that time I got an 8/10.

I am a catholic though, so up until this point I have been actively attempting to maintain my virginity, however I have hooked up at parties.

This site is starting to turn me into a degenerate I may drift away (edit) from my catholic ways before I know it.
Well isn’t frauding a sin in Catholicism? Because god wants you to be who you were supposed to be not a fraudCel. I’m not trying to diss I’m just saying

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino and EthnicelAscension
Lmao I make super shitty threads when I’m high and I’m zooted af rn just waiting for my gay ortho to send me a confirmation email for MSE
I only make threads when I'm high

• +1
Reactions: GetThatBread
Well isn’t frauding a sin in Catholicism? Because god wants you to be who you were supposed to be not a fraudCel. I’m not trying to diss I’m just saying
Yea that's my point, this website is making me less and less catholic by the day JFL.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and Blackout.xl

Just tell them "God made me that way"

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and Slayerino
That excuse will pass, if anyone asks about certain features (i.e. Eyebrows), just tell them you started putting oils on your face (basic normie skin care shit), and as a consequence your features had a glowup.

I had a palate expander to raise my base, then I pubertymaxxed quite a bit as well to get to the 2nd to the left picture, from the 2nd to the left all the way to the right, I spent 3.5 Months softmaxxing, frauding, hardmaxxing.

In total it couldn't have costed more than 7k, and Mom covered all the costs.
Good shit ngl. From PSL 4 to PSL 5.5-6

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Blackout.xl
Good shit ngl. From PSL 4 to PSL 5.5-6
Man I must have Niche appeal or something, my ratings legit are all over the place, something about my face is really appeal to like half of people on here, but not so appealing to the other half, same thing just happened with KingKellz, like this pic for example includes people rating me like a whole point above what you gave.

I wish I knew why there's such a discrepancy (so I could potentially use it to raise my sex appeal insanely to set group of people)
I’m becoming less and less catholic too rn tbh

Gonna fraud and looksmaxx till I make it

5.5? 🤨
I got no choice now king, I'mma have to take that "10 year break" we were talkin' about.

Honestly bro I saw a pic of Jorge Del Rio Romero who's a PSL 8 spanish model in shitty lighting where his face didn't look as defined, and people in the discord who didn't know he was a PSL 8 model rated him 5.5-6.

I'm finna start using tinder experiments or something else to measure my actual appeal because @LordNorwood redpilled me hard on how fucked PSL ratings can be.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cardiologist
Literally no one cares. As long as you don't look fake or like you had sth done (e.g. lip fillers), you're safe

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and EthnicelAscension