If you ascend wouldn’t people figure out?

• Love it
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Cope, god wants people to ascend there subhuman shackles
Which he created to be subhumans in the first place?

The abrahamic god is the king of memerinos.

• Woah
Which he created to be subhumans in the first place?

The abrahamic god is the king of memerinos.
life is a test
we are lucky we are born in a era when we can alter our destiny

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: john2 and EthnicelAscension
I just want to ascend, play CoD leisurely, make money and fuck bitches on the side 💯💯💯💯 @fuccccc @ChaddeusPeuterschmit know wassup

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 4053, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
Interesting, I have a wide range of ratings for some reason,
View attachment 313035
A ton of 7's and a bunch of 6's

Why you so inactive on discord now? Come back to us king.

Yea I'm in NY, you don't look bad btw definitely High Tier normie.
Edit: Losing bloat and building your lower third can ascend you hard, you seem to basically have everything else, good eyes, good ratios, not a deathnik, surely you can pass as mediterranean in the US South?

Lower third you mean Jawline? I am getting stuff like genioplasty for chin, rhino with paranasal implant, buccal fat removal and maybe jawline.

I live in country, and everyone here is redneck who thinks melanin makes you ape. However, I did have success with Latina girls who are very rare, but it's all good.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and EthnicelAscension
Lower third you mean Jawline? I am getting stuff like genioplasty for chin, rhino with paranasal implant, buccal fat removal and maybe jawline.

I live in country, and everyone here is redneck who thinks melanin makes you ape. However, I did have success with Latina girls who are very rare, but it's all good.
Yea lower third is basically jaw, also good to hear man.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and dogeatsgrass
Man I must have Niche appeal or something, my ratings legit are all over the place, something about my face is really appeal to like half of people on here, but not so appealing to the other half, same thing just happened with KingKellz, like this pic for example includes people rating me like a whole point above what you gave.
View attachment 313059
I wish I knew why there's such a discrepancy (so I could potentially use it to raise my sex appeal insanely to set group of people)

I got no choice now king, I'mma have to take that "10 year break" we were talkin' about.

Honestly bro I saw a pic of Jorge Del Rio Romero who's a PSL 8 spanish model in shitty lighting where his face didn't look as defined, and people in the discord who didn't know he was a PSL 8 model rated him 5.5-6.

I'm finna start using tinder experiments or something else to measure my actual appeal because @LordNorwood redpilled me hard on how fucked PSL ratings can be.
I still don't understand what you've done man. Yeah, you had a palate expander, and then what? You lost weight? In what did you spend $7k? And btw I currently have both mse/msdo and if those are the results of a simple palate expander, that's fucking lifefuel for me.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and EthnicelAscension
I still don't understand what you've done man. Yeah, you had a palate expander, and then what? You lost weight? In what did you spend $7k? And btw I currently have both mse/msdo and if those are the results of a simple palate expander, that's fucking lifefuel for me.
6.5k on palate expander + braces + improving mouth orthodontically
about another 500 bucks on everything else
Here's a supposed MSE result

Barely anything changed. Suifuel lol.
nah dude, MSE is insane, look at what it did to Ronald Ead.
Plus this girl's mouth got wayyyy wider, and I said it is a supposed MSE transformation, pic might not be MSE at all tbh.

Plus this girl's mouth got wayyyy wider, and I said it is a supposed MSE transformation, pic might not be MSE at all tbh.
True, the mouth seems wider. And she didn't get msdo.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and EthnicelAscension
im coping with MSE for slight IPD increase

• Love it
What is more desirable though? Her mouth looks off now as opposed to her feminine lips in the before. I’m assuming for men; the wider and fuller your lips are the more attractive they are

• +1
What is more desirable though? Her mouth looks off now as opposed to her feminine lips in the before. I’m assuming for men; the wider and fuller your lips are the more attractive they are
Yea her results would be helpful mostly for men who have a narrow mouth.

@EthnicelAscension You a
Yea her results would be helpful mostly for men who have a narrow mouth.

You are a 7 at most, I'd say your a 6.2 but can prob be an 7.7 if you looksmax much harder

• +1
Reactions: Salludon and EthnicelAscension
I don't care at all tbh, I could return to work/school after surgery with a smile on my face. Most normies don't like that you are cheating your genetics but it just makes it even more fun to rub their noses in it.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 616, HumidVent and 2 others
@EthnicelAscension You a

You are a 7 at most, I'd say your a 6.2 but can prob be an 7.7 if you looksmax much harder
A 7 is a 7 so I'm not complaining :cool: .
Working on my Nose and improving Jaw robustness, I dont wanna cuck my eye color and get contacts.

A 7 is a 7 so I'm not complaining :cool: .
Working on my Nose and improving Jaw robustness, I dont wanna cuck my eye color and get contacts.
Were your hollow cheeks just leanmaxxing or did you chew as well?

• +1
Were your hollow cheeks just leanmaxxing or did you chew as well?
Chewed Falim, but I also facial hair stubble and shadow maxxed to darken the hollow cheek line, there were some hollow cheek exercises that I tried for a while too, but I wouldn't bank on those.

This is all irrelevant because the mental damage has already been done. If you ascend in your early 20’s or beyond you will be a mentalcel.

This is the brutal reality.

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent
No because i cut contacts with everyone but my parents and after looksmaxxing i'm changing my identity and ghosting them too

no one knows who i am lul

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Only an incel would care about people figuring it out bro who tf cares

I’m becoming less and less catholic too rn tbh

Gonna fraud and looksmaxx till I make it

5.5? 🤨
Looks a little frauded in the pic ngl
Man I must have Niche appeal or something, my ratings legit are all over the place, something about my face is really appeal to like half of people on here, but not so appealing to the other half, same thing just happened with KingKellz, like this pic for example includes people rating me like a whole point above what you gave.
View attachment 313059
I wish I knew why there's such a discrepancy (so I could potentially use it to raise my sex appeal insanely to set group of people)

I got no choice now king, I'mma have to take that "10 year break" we were talkin' about.

Honestly bro I saw a pic of Jorge Del Rio Romero who's a PSL 8 spanish model in shitty lighting where his face didn't look as defined, and people in the discord who didn't know he was a PSL 8 model rated him 5.5-6.

I'm finna start using tinder experiments or something else to measure my actual appeal because @LordNorwood redpilled me hard on how fucked PSL ratings can be.
Keep in mind we're all PSL autists. IRL, you mog 99% of guys.

• +1
No, normies are retarded they arent gonna figure out anything.

Just say that you got a new haircut or that your doctor told u to lose weight and they will believe you. If not than move to a new city, change your name and start all over again.

i'd want them to figure it out

This is all irrelevant because the mental damage has already been done. If you ascend in your early 20’s or beyond you will be a mentalcel.

This is the brutal reality.

Very true, but it's better to be a GL mentalcel than ugly
Chewed Falim, but I also facial hair stubble and shadow maxxed to darken the hollow cheek line, there were some hollow cheek exercises that I tried for a while too, but I wouldn't bank on those.

U look like IPDcel as well as a 10/10 proof that being an IPDcel isn't always a death sentence

edit: doesn't actually look that bad come to think of it but I don't think the midface is fully compact

Last edited: