If you asked me back in August 17th, 2019, I would have said I never could done it

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
I actually reached 3,000 posts here. I honestly never thought I woulda got to this point without burning out or leaving. Kinda surprised at my commitment and attention span. I usually sperg out on something and go hard in the paint then get burnt out but I guess it wasn’t the case this time.

:feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope, Gengar, GenericChad1444 and 1 other person
It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I actually reached 3,000 posts here. I honestly never thought I woulda got to this point without burning out or leaving. Kinda surprised at my commitment and attention span. I usually sperg out on something and go hard in the paint then get burnt out but I guess it wasn’t the case this time.

tenor.gif

I legit said I was going to research into skinmaxxing then ended up having a fat arguement

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
even ADHD people can probably keep an attention span on this site

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 2581, Arkantos and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Petsmart and Deleted member 2846

We joined the same day.

Still, you have double of my messages.

And I feel poisoned by this place.

I can't imagine the absolute state of your receptors.

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
I tried leaving bro

This place is addicting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
i joined before this guy wth

We joined the same day.

Still, you have double of my messages.

And I feel poisoned by this place.

I can't imagine the absolute state of your receptors.
I feel normal tbh. This isn’t my first blackpilled/redpilled experience either so I was kinda used to it.
I tried leaving bro

This place is addicting
jfl you said you would be back in a few weeks and i logged in this morning to see your username active

This isn’t some good thing to be proud of lmao

Same for me back in January

This place just took over another one of my addictions. That's usually how all addictions work. When you get rid of 1 another one just replaces it.

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope
This place just took over another one of my addictions. That's usually how all addictions work. When you get rid of 1 another one just replaces it.
So true! For me took over youtube. And for you?

How can you consider shit posting on a forum full of incels and closet homosexual op fagots a mile stone.

I forget this place even exists and i have that day 1 membership

How can you consider shit posting on a forum full of incels and closet homosexual op fagots a mile stone.

I forget this place even exists and i have that day 1 membership
My point.

You.