If you became a maxillofacial surgeon, what's your philosophy and how much would you charge?

normie_joe

normie_joe

You crack me up little buddy.
I've given some thought to this. If I became a maxillofacial surgeon my philosophy would be that of Ramieri and Raffaini.

I would try to make you look the absolute best within the constraints of what's safe. I will only stretch the limits if there was a massive risk/reward ratio.

As for price, I think I would charge people based on where they are coming from. 3rd world shithole is lower than 1st world.

Just fairytale nonsense, but more interesting to discuss than which POV BBCs look good inside a PAWG.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and castizo
I would make it free, but you can't sue me. I would not be licensed either

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, Soychadcell, RealNinja and 3 others
I would make it free, but you can't sue me. I would not be licensed either

Mirin, a 50 piece lefort but you only end up with 20 pieces.

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja and yue
if i was a surgeon, i would not get out of bed for anything less than 100k

What's your philosophy? Extreme risky movements?

• +1
Reactions: castizo
What's your philosophy? Extreme risky movements?
Because if you think about it, why would i do something for cheap that they cant do themself? im not their bitch? they can pay me 100k if they want surgery from a top surgeon like me

I work with omfs and they are not cosmetic surgeons. Sorry to break ur delusions but no surgeon will ever give u this procedure for cosmetic reasons and if they did they’d be in jail. The people who qualify for the surgery have about 12% death rate.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and counterintuitive
I've given some thought to this. If I became a maxillofacial surgeon my philosophy would be that of Ramieri and Raffaini.

I would try to make you look the absolute best within the constraints of what's safe. I will only stretch the limits if there was a massive risk/reward ratio.

As for price, I think I would charge people based on where they are coming from. 3rd world shithole is lower than 1st world.

Just fairytale nonsense, but more interesting to discuss than which POV BBCs look good inside a PAWG.
I would be extremely blackpilled and milk the shit out of richcels

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
I work with omfs and they are not cosmetic surgeons. Sorry to break ur delusions but no surgeon will ever give u this procedure for cosmetic reasons and if they did they’d be in jail. The people who qualify for the surgery have about 12% death rate.

#notliketheotheromfs

Also nigga if you are recessed cosmetically, very high chance you require it functionally.

I wanted it for cosmetics, but surgeon said I will develop sleep apnea and nuke my tmj if I don't get it fixed. He even said my masseters were huge from grinding my teeth at night.

I had no idea about these functional issues.

Where did you get the 12% from?

#notliketheotheromfs

Also nigga if you are recessed cosmetically, very high chance you require it functionally.

I wanted it for cosmetics, but surgeon said I will develop sleep apnea and nuke my tmj if I don't get it fixed. He even said my masseters were huge from grinding my teeth at night.

I had no idea about these functional issues.

Where did you get the 12% from?
IMG 0210

Unless u have severe sleep apnea or u get hit by a car ur unlikely to get the surgeon to agree unless ur referring to jaw osteotomy. Simple recession is not enough u need to look like u survived a car crash to get it and the death rate at my hospital is even higher.

• Woah
Reactions: truthhurts
False

Niga What?
The surgeon can get sued for malpractice in most cases if they give u the surgery for the wrong reasons. Jfl if u think ull just walk in and ask the surgeon to perform one of the most complex facial surgeries out there.

• +1
View attachment 3228066
Unless u have severe sleep apnea or u get hit by a car ur unlikely to get the surgeon to agree unless ur referring to jaw osteotomy.
Are you referring to lefort 2/3? If so giants implants does them jfl

Yes no surgeon would do them for cosmetic but lefort 1 they fucking will and do so often
Simple recession is not enough u need to look like u survived a car crash to get it and the death rate at my hospital is even higher.
Niga that death rate is for trauma patients, not fucking planned surgery. Death rate for lefort 1 is 0, lefort 2/3 is prob also 0 (maybe a bit higher depending on surgeon and plan )

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and yue
The surgeon can get sued for malpractice in most cases if they give u the surgery for the wrong reasons. Jfl if u think ull just walk in and ask the surgeon to perform one of the most complex facial surgeries out there.
That’s exactly what I did niga and btw niga doing the surgery for mental health purposes isn’t malpractice

If you have experienced bullying, it is justifiable easily lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214
Are you referring to lefort 2/3? If so giants implants does them jfl

Yes no surgeon would do them for cosmetic but lefort 1 they fucking will and do so often

Niga that death rate is for trauma patients, not fucking planned surgery. Death rate for lefort 1 is 0, lefort 2/3 is prob also 0 (maybe a bit higher depending on surgeon and plan )
Yes ur getting these surgeries if ur a trauma patient and no u have no clue what ur talking about if ur comparing lefort to implants.

• +1
I work with these surgeons and I’m headed to PA school who are u to lecture me about surgeries?
Well this is the only confusion that I can see happening, no one here is doing them through the public system

Everyone is doing them privately

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Marsiere214
Yes ur getting these surgeries if ur a trauma patient and no u have no clue what ur talking about if ur comparing lefort to implants.
buddy, that's why they die, no one is dying getting these cosmetically

• +1
buddy, that's why they die, no one is dying getting these cosmetically
its almost impossible to find a surgeon who will do these procedures for cosmetic reasons, no one is risking their license for u. The only lefort where you could have a slim chance if ur a turbo subhuman is lefort 1 and the chances of finding a surgoen are less than 5% but id recommend u try ur luck.

edit: got confused at lefort 1 the chances are prolly about 40-50% if ur a turbo subhuman (2-3psl)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: onskibidi