if you bite is fucked, fix it asap before u think of any other surgeries

forevermirin

forevermirin

Kraken
stop coping with "muh jew orthodontists" and "braces ruined my face", i ascended from gigatrucel to HTN with invisalign.

if i posted a pic here last year niggas would be telling me about 15 different surgeries i needed - but i didn't need any but to fix my fucking bite and the rest of my face fell in place automatically.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, OnlyHeightMatters, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
stop coping with "muh jew orthodontists" and "braces ruined my face", i ascended from gigatrucel to HTN with invisalign.

if i posted a pic here last year niggas would be telling me about 15 different surgeries i needed - but i didn't need any but to fix my fucking bite and the rest of my face fell in place automatically.
post before after

post the pics here

How lol myh teeth arent crowded or anything just assymetrical

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
If your bite is bad (overbite, underbite, crossbite etc) then you need jaw surgery bro, braces and invisalign just mask the problem or make it worse with camouflage ortho

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Yerico7, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 10 others
If your bite is bad (overbite, underbite, crossbite etc) then you need jaw surgery bro, braces and invisalign just mask the problem or make it worse with camouflage ortho
Is it worth to fix very slight underbite?

Depends on what the cause of the bite is

Some people have overflaring incisors which which can genuinely be fixed with just braces (assuming the molars are aligned)

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and twilight
this is exactly the advice im talking about lol. i went from trucel to htn with ortho treatment - yes i would probably ascend further with ccw bimax but to say braces are going to fuck your face is just bullshit.

i looked at my pics from 2021 and the pics now and its completely worth it.

Some people have overflaring incisors which which can genuinely be fixed with just braces (assuming the molars are aligned)
yeah, im sure there are cases where braces alone aren't helpful at all, but in most cases they will still ascend u greatly

• Woah
Reactions: copefuel
this is exactly the advice im talking about lol. i went from trucel to htn with ortho treatment - yes i would probably ascend further with ccw bimax but to say braces are going to fuck your face is just bullshit.

i looked at my pics from 2021 and the pics now and its completely worth it.
look up survivorship bias.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
like alex eubank tier? probably not if it isn’t affecting your face a lot
Like this
IMG 20230507 110403

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin
I just need mse and braces to ascend tbh but my Indian parents dont believe in that shit so I cant convince them:feelswhy:

look up survivorship bias.
unless u have detailed statistics of patients who are happy or not with their orthodontic treatment it's not survivorship bias.

also if ur basing your opinions on the people who posted their botched ortho treatment online - look up participation bias.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5inchcel and twilight
dm? btw how to understand if my bite is fucked up. i had braces and extractions when i was 16
i consent to a pic for pic trade in the dm.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kebab Master
unless u have detailed statistics of patients who are happy or not with their orthodontic treatment it's not survivorship bias.

also if ur basing your opinions on the people who posted their botched ortho treatment online - look up participation bias.
i cba to argue about this but i’m just saying there’s a very particular reason why bluepilled places like reddit even talk about how they regret getting retroactive camouflage orthodontics, let alone people here shitting on it. Maybe if you just slightly crooked teeth or flared incisors then it can help but in most cases if you have crooked teeth, narrow palate, misaligned bite then you need to get jaw surgery

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 24940 and 1 other person
i cba to argue about this but i’m just saying there’s a very particular reason why bluepilled places like reddit even talk about how they regret getting retroactive camouflage orthodontics, let alone people here shitting on it. Maybe if you just slightly crooked teeth or flared incisors then it can help but in most cases if you have crooked teeth, narrow palate, misaligned bite then you need to get jaw surgery
idk, i did plenty research before invisalign and i saw a lot of positive stories about it. overwhelmingly so actually.

my transformation is a bit similar to this guy's btw @Kebab Master

• +1
Reactions: Kebab Master
I was rated MTN facially, do you think it will ascend mena significant amount
will ascend your smile exponentially at the minimum which is important

I have this

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, ;-; and marek937
Yes I had a 4mm overbite and got it down to 1mm with invisalign. Worth it. My face used to look short when I bit down due to the deep bite so I was always shy about eating around others. Also my lip aesthetic has improved (overbite causes gay lips). How many mm was your overbite formerly?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lurker69 and forevermirin

we all know how ur htn is ltn

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 28414 and 2 others
Invisalign is a good option tbqh
I just searched tons of Google results and all were good , the cost of surgeries and recovery to fix bite isn't worth at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29261, forevermirin and Deleted member 24002
Invisalign is a good option tbqh
I just searched tons of Google results and all were good , the cost of surgeries and recovery to fix bite isn't worth at all
If that’s what you think will help then be my guest bhai

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21403 and 5.5psl
Yes I had a 4mm overbite and got it down to 1mm with invisalign. Worth it. My face used to look short when I bit down due to the deep bite so I was always shy about eating around others. Also my lip aesthetic has improved (overbite causes gay lips). How many mm was your overbite formerly?
bhai im not sure tbh but it was pretty bad. i can dm u my before after

Muh camo orthodontics, muh jaw surgery. If you have crooked teeth and a slight overbite/underbite then braces and elastics is the way to go. For an overbite the elastics will move your maxilla back a bit but it’s not worth getting jaw surgery for, that’s only for more severe overbites.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin, sub5inchcel and 5.5psl
I got underbite class 3, lefort 1 and bsso next year baby. X-ray shows my maxilla is inside my brain almost, jesus

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Muh camo orthodontics, muh jaw surgery. If you have crooked teeth and a slight overbite/underbite then braces and elastics is the way to go. For an overbite the elastics will move your maxilla back a bit but it’s not worth getting jaw surgery for, that’s only for more severe overbites.
wont it eventually fall back to place with both the maxilla and mandible forward if you have preoperot tonge posture after that? i mean after the elastics push maxilla back, wont it be pushed forward (over time) again with your mandible following thorugh assumin your teeth stays in place?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Allornothing
i mean after the elastics push maxilla back, wont it be pushed forward again with your mandible following thorugh assumin your teeth stays in place?
Honestly depends. I’d assume that’s what the fixed retainers are for: to stop the alveolar ridges from moving so that the jaws don’t return to their original relative positions. This way, natural jaw growth in late teens to early 20s will happen equally in both the maxilla and mandible so you won’t develop bite problems again.

I’m guessing genes will affect the tendency of the teeth to move and bring the jaws along with them which retainers prevent. The rest is down to habits like tongue posture, swallowing and chewing. I believe that proper tongue posture especially will help prevent the maxilla from lacking in development relative to the mandible by directing it forward with just enough force as your maxilla grows with age.

Basically, as long as you wear retainers, yes. I suspect that tongue posture doesn’t directly push the maxilla forward, but applies just enough force to direct its growth so you can reach your genetic potential.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel

Based.
It's the first fix that need to happen always.
Not Chad has a shitty bite, with fucked up teeth positioning. With maybe Ramirez as the only exception to have existed ever.

• +1
Based.
It's the first fix that need to happen always.
Not Chad has a shitty bite, with fucked up teeth positioning. With maybe Ramirez as the only exception to have existed ever.
No

If you need jawsurgery than the time spent with braces will be for nothing, because you will need to decompwnsate the bite using braces again.

Chad has naturally good teeth indicating good facial development, getting fake straight teeth with braces isnt the same

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and autistic_tendencies
Bluepilled forum. Braces dont ascend anyone.

if you have a fucked up bite your whole face is fucked. Braces just change teeth position.

Invasive surgeries or death

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Yerico7, twilight and 2 others
if you have a fucked up bite your whole face is fucked.
everyone sub chads face is fucked in some way. if you can fix your teeth and unfuck your face a little bit why wouldn't you?

Chad has naturally good teeth indicating good facial development, getting fake straight teeth with braces isnt the same
yeah im not saying getting braces will make anyone chad jfl we're not dealing in absolutes here

everyone sub chads face is fucked in some way. if you can fix your teeth and unfuck your face a little bit why wouldn't you?
because most often the problem is skeletal and just putting the teeth in the correct position is bluepilled ortho cope

if your bite is not class 1 you need to look into jaw surgery first, and than you can consider braces. Getting them before is the wrong choice because you then might need to wear and pay for them twice.

• Hmm...
yeah im not saying getting braces will make anyone chad jfl we're not dealing in absolutes here
i was responding to the other guy, was explaining how chads have normal facial development and bite then naturally being alligned.

because most often the problem is skeletal and just putting the teeth in the correct position is bluepilled ortho cope

if your bite is not class 1 you need to look into jaw surgery first, and than you can consider braces. Getting them before is the wrong choice because you then might need to wear and pay for them twice.
you are saying the ideal fix is jaw surgery combined with braces, whereas i am simply saying that braces will ascend you by a lot on their own. they might not be the ideal fix (im still downgrown) but sometimes practicality wins.

surgery is invasive, more risky, more expensive, higher risk of being botched. most people here will never get surgery - so it would be stupid for them to not get braces either just because everyone keeps saying they're bad.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
you are saying the ideal fix is jaw surgery combined with braces, whereas i am simply saying that braces will ascend you by a lot on their own. they might not be the ideal fix (im still downgrown) but sometimes practicality wins.
no im just saying it should be considered first when you have a malloclusion. Obv its not always ideal to get jaw surgery, especially if your problem is not bite based like crowding.

braces dont ascend anyone outside of their smile. you say they ascended you but I can assure you it was not that. Try to find a braces before and after online where someones face structure changes. It doesnt exist, because only the teeth are moved, bones stay the same.

surgery is invasive, more risky, more expensive, higher risk of being botched. most people here will never get surgery - so it would be stupid for them to not get braces either just because everyone keeps saying they're bad.

still should be considered first. there are a TON of people writing on forums complaining about having thrown out money and time on braces and than realising what they needed was jaw surgery, and now they have to wear braces again, which is a problem in itself when you do it twice. And not just because of the wasted money and time, sometimes its not even possible anymore.

this + many orthos require invisalign treatment before jaw surgery anyways. It's easier to reposition the bite when the teeth are aligned.

Plus, braces are not 100% "camouflaged." Yes, braces have flaws, but moving tooth = new bone growth. You can see this even with patients who get veneers. Bone is built around their face and they appear much more healthier/attractive.

No

If you need jawsurgery than the time spent with braces will be for nothing, because you will need to decompwnsate the bite using braces again.

Is there any surgery or the best way to fix tmj ?

Is there any surgery or the best way to fix tmj ?
Ive heard of open tmj surgery but I havent really looked into it

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl