If you call suicide hotline they will call the cops on you

XxW33dSm0k3rxX

XxW33dSm0k3rxX

nothing changes no one can change anything
I thought I could just vent and it would be like a free therapy session but as soon as you say you have the rope around your neck you just have to kick the stool over the old hag on the other side side will start asking where do you live with 999 on dial

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suns9999 and Art of Pattinson
just put the neck in the noose lil bro 💀😭🙏

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Suns9999, moreplatesmoreweigh, Art of Pattinson and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and shia.jihadist
Personal experience ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, XxW33dSm0k3rxX and uksucks
I thought I could just vent and it would be like a free therapy session but as soon as you say you have the rope around your neck you just have to kick the stool over the old hag on the other side side will start asking where do you live with 999 on dial
stop giving me a ideas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
That’s what you get for spending your time calling obviously cope numbers

If you wanna rooe might as well call your oneitis

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Art of Pattinson and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
Personal experience ?
yes I called from the library I would never call with phone id because I know they pull stuff like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Art of Pattinson and alurmo
Just tell her first before talking to her: "Listen here - you don't know who I am, but I know who you are and where you live, if you call the cops now it will be the worst mistake of your life....".

• JFL
Just tell her first before talking to her: "Listen here - you don't know who I am, but I know who you are and where you live, if you call the cops now it will be the worst mistake of your life....".
Maybe if I told her “all my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home.” it would all be okay

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Gonthar