If you can have two bones that can be upgraded...

2 bones for upgrading?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 11705

What would they be?

3 inches on the femur bone extension and another 3 inches on the tibia bone extension via Stryde nails

Feel free to add other options if you like. You can only pick two.

@personalityinkwell @TRUE_CEL @Subhuman trash @werty1457 @Proex @Marsiere214

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Gengar and Marsiere214
Bone of God which is the Holy Ghost

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 11705
Everybody should be saying maxilla & mandible unless they're midget tier

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, retard, PYT and 4 others
Repent

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Penis bone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 11705
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Lux
100 inches to Femur and Tibia each

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 5818, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
my maxilla isn't even bad but its just not super forward grown but i'd still have to say maxilla tbh

• +1
maxilla and femur

• +1
my maxilla isn't even bad but its just not super forward grown but i'd still have to say maxilla tbh
I just need a better jawline (ramus) and longer femur and tibia.

Anything under 6 ft is Gimli.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
My bigonial is already like 140 so maybe not mandible. But definitely maxilla. Fucking mouthbreathing was a killer. If I had to touch the mandible, maybe a slightly longer Ramus than I currently have.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
femur and spine

• +1
Reactions: Leviathin and Deleted member 11705
My bigonial is already like 140 so maybe not mandible. But definitely maxilla. Fucking mouthbreathing was a killer. If I had to touch the mandible, maybe a slightly longer Ramus than I currently have.
Tbh I don't even care about a better face. I just need height and strength to apply intimidation factor on normies to the maximum.

• JFL
Reactions: Hightwolf and Deleted member 11705
Tbh I don't even care about a better face. I just need height and strength to apply intimidation factor on normies to the maximum.

Can we choose to upgrade an aspect of height? My frame and my height don't even match up. 23inch ish bideltoid at 5'11. I need to be like 6'2 ;-;

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11705
Mandible because mine is a bit round which make my jaw soft and tibia to grow some cms

• +1
I just need a better jawline (ramus) and longer femur and tibia.

Anything under 6 ft is Gimli.
nope face trumps height imo from what i see at high school but then again there standards aren't as high and being ethnic is seen as 'cool' at my school so who knows my schools a mess

• +1
I'd take femur and clavicles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475 and Deleted member 11705

Attachments

• ascended.png
    ascended.png
    203.1 KB · Views: 17
  • +1
Reactions: Lux
Is my maxilla recessed or Fine?
its average not forward grown but you shouldn't be upset about that since 90% of men aren't forward grown and forward growth doesn't always= attractivness

• +1
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 10185
its average not forward grown but you shouldn't be upset about that since 90% of men aren't forward grown and forward growth doesn't always= attractivness

Ok thats nice to hear.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
i voted mandible and maxilla. i could use a better jawline and nonrecessed orbital bones

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 11705
I'm happy with everything face wise, i'm just 5'11, i'd upgrade to 6'2.

• +1
not having scoliosis and a better chin
actually think about this if i was a 6'3 framemogger i wouldnt care about having congenital scolisosis

• +1
What would they be?

3 inches on the femur bone extension and another 3 inches on the tibia bone extension via Stryde nails

Maxilla and spine

• +1
Reactions: kubo and Deleted member 11705
Maxilla and spine for sure.

Legs, arms, clavicles, can be extended already but nothing for spine lengthening it would be god-tier improvement paired with the former 3.

• +1
Zygos

• +1
Maxilla and zygos

• +1
Bigger hips pls

• JFL
SPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINESPINE SPINE SPINE

• +1
What would they be?

I swear if I was 6 feet tall I would never known about this forum or the manosphere. I’d be slaying poon on the daily despite my autism

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 11705