If you can, just do Med School

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer
The majority of men’s actual lives don’t start until 30, so instead of entering a cycle of mindlessly going out and doing drugs with homies, u might as well grind in ur 20s and get a stable, well-paid, high status job.

If ur gigga nerdy CS might be for you but ion even know if most cs jobs can survive ChatGPT version 4,5,6+

Also med school and residency is a pretty close knit environment with a giga favorable gender ratio

And pre-med has the most attractive women on average, close to classical music and psychology

Idk I feel like pre med is low risk high reward if u have the iq for it. If u can’t focus for shit than get medicated for ADHD and u’ll prob be fine

Most men don’t get any worthwhile relationships in their 20s anyway so might as well max out ur stats in a low risk manner

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Dr. Mog, JovenCansao and 14 others
hey arnold sleep GIF

• +1
Reactions: suicide3011 and Deleted member 20370
good thread. majority of people can't fathom that you will still have a life after 20s and if u invest that time in something like this you'll enjoy life in 30s atleast and not live with sunk cost fallacy about muh teen love or instant gratification

• +1
Reactions: Fundz, Deleted member 6128, Respalier and 12 others
the statistic most likely way for an average man to make the most money. It is literally the meta money maxxing method.

• +1
Reactions: Fundz, Dr. Mog, litaz and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9467
I decided to be a career criminal. I’m 26 and currently studying CS as we speak, for criminalism. But I’m studying other subjects as well. Math, science, engineering…

Essentially everything

I want to be a prolific robber.

Ironically, I think doctors are fucking useless and I hate them. But they make good money and that’s all that matters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao, Zonar, Deleted member 18879 and 1 other person
This is only a good idea if you actually want to practice medicine. What good is money when you have to work all the time?

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Med school = nearly a decade of schooling while CS grads make 6 figures and create startups

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, tinderhacker and St.TikTokcel
Too late for me I'm already doing CS. It's over

The majority of men’s actual lives don’t start until 30, so instead of entering a cycle of mindlessly going out and doing drugs with homies, u might as well grind in ur 20s and get a stable, well-paid, high status job.

If ur gigga nerdy CS might be for you but ion even know if most cs jobs can survive ChatGPT version 4,5,6+

Also med school and residency is a pretty close knit environment with a giga favorable gender ratio

And pre-med has the most attractive women on average, close to classical music and psychology

Idk I feel like pre med is low risk high reward if u have the iq for it. If u can’t focus for shit than get medicated for ADHD and u’ll prob be fine

Most men don’t get any worthwhile relationships in their 20s anyway so might as well max out ur stats in a low risk manner
Wouldn't do Med cuz not only it will take 6 years off my life, but you also don't learn key things like nutrition: they study a little at the beginning of their 1st year and that's it... And as you are what you eat, no wonder why Allopathy is such a tragedy.

I'm better getting a Physiotherapy or Nutrition degree only so I can get a license to work on the fields, absorb the key concepts, discard the useless fillers and use what I learned on my own that is not even heard around here so I will be kind of a reference...

Then, when I make a name after 10 years of experience, I can MAYBE start thinking about creating some courses to train the youth and make even more of a profit, but until then I won't share the market with ANYONE...

After the pockets get hefty I would maybe retire in my late 30s/early 40s and work on research, writing articles, coaching others etc

Also open an aesthetics center full of equipments.

Would focus on Chiro/Schroth/Massage if Physiotherapy or Primal/Keto/Atkins if Nutrition, but why not to do both? I could...

But in Med you need to do shady things to stay afloat in he industry like sell your soul to the Big Pharma, recommend their shitty, lethal chemos and HIV cocktails for a large % of profit, not even talking about getting in cahoots with the satanic human traffickers aka the Organ Harvesting Mafia........

And this is why a lot of doctors smoke, drink, snort, inject and are addicted not only to common drugs like alcohol, weed, coke, Ecstasy, LSD and even crack, but also to strong opioids, barbiturates, anaesthetics and heroin etc etc, they even do Speedball.

Images   2023 03 26T045109249
Images   2023 03 26T045127653
Images   2023 03 26T045304333

This is sad but it's just the state of this fallen world we live in :'(

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
The majority of men’s actual lives don’t start until 30
Life ends for most by then. No access to prime pussy, wagecucking, getting old and ugly, no fun or excitement left

Dont start med school its a waste of life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hedos, Danish_Retard, johncruz12345 and 8 others
I'm more of a business guy

Life ends for most by then. No access to prime pussy, wagecucking, getting old and ugly, no fun or excitement left

Dont start med school its a waste of life
Life (access to prime Girls) literally ends at like 19-23

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, hoppehoppehopeless, cytoplasm and 1 other person
Agree and Disagree

If you have a stable family i.e parents earn a lot and can fund your studies then do medschool definitely do it but if not dont do it will be a rigid and rough decade for you

• +1
Reactions: hoppehoppehopeless
Programming is a better career than medicine anyway. You wanna make money early cause later on, it becomes useless.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 24278

nah, being a doctor sounds disgusting and is too hard

I decided to be a career criminal. I’m 26 and currently studying CS as we speak, for criminalism. But I’m studying other subjects as well. Math, science, engineering…

Essentially everything

I want to be a prolific robber.

Ironically, I think doctors are fucking useless and I hate them. But they make good money and that’s all that matters
The thing about being an effective criminal is that it requires a legit facade. You cant go for the long run without a lot of "legit" front stuff to mix your dirt money with legit money laundering it, without shell companies and a presentable "why" that justifies your lifestyle.

Thirving criminals are people who have legit stuff going on and run a dark side hustle at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Danish_Retard
The thing about being an effective criminal is that it requires a legit facade. You cant go for the long run without a lot of "legit" front stuff to mix your dirt money with legit money laundering it, without shell companies and a presentable "why" that justifies your lifestyle.

Thirving criminals are people who have legit stuff going on and run a dark side hustle at the same time.
I'm aware of this. Do you think I plan on buying Lamborghinis and Mansions (assuming I even make it that far) without of having a front?

Ofc not. The dirty money will have a justification.

The thing is when you already have the money you have more freedom (until the IRS gets their nose up in your ass). So you can use that money to start a business (that otherwise would have costed too much to start up without the dirty money) and then just claim that business is your source of wealth, but be reasonable. If you have a restaurant you can say you earned 200k a year off it (when in reality it may have actually negged you just to keep it in business in this hostile monopoly environment, but the dirty money is where all the profit is coming from anyways, so you sacrifice some of it for the front).
If you came up with 10 million in cash rn just out the blue, like you just found a briefcase of it, your best bet is to use 3-4 million of it on a business to set up a front so you can safely spend the remaining millions.

Trying to start up a legit business, as in, starting with the front is a bad idea because you need money and you're relying on the legal business to generate revenue. But if you start with the dirty money the legal business is doing what you want it to do, set up the front, whilst the dirty business is where all the profit is coming from.

the statistic most likely way for an average man to make the most money. It is literally the meta money maxxing method.
Whaaattt ? So you are telling me all these dropshippers and shitcoin maxxers didnt become trillionaire due to their grindset ?

And the ones with good houses and cars are usually surgeons, not random online course taker !

It was surely unpredictable !!!

MED school :chad:
2726584 7F16DCF2 67E9 48EF ABBC FC7EDFB79DD1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26633
op must have never done med school or just heard ab it

it is so time consuming hard and makee u wanna rope how hard it is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and hoppehoppehopeless
Whaaattt ? So you are telling me all these dropshippers and shitcoin maxxers didnt become trillionaire due to their grindset ?

And the ones with good houses and cars are usually surgeons, not random online course taker !

It was surely unpredictable !!!
1% of them made alot of money scamming taking the other 99%s wagebucks but thats how competitive markets work. If you are a betting man youd go to med school

imagine pursuing a degree because of muh women in the same field

If you want surgery being in debt and in school throughout your 20’s isn’t a good idea

• +1
Reactions: hoppehoppehopeless

A good, well-informed individual. Congratulations on cracking the code, man! Although many people will not heed your concerns, I am now fully aware of this information. Thank you.

All members should go to med school become asthetics drs and open clinics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21244
It was my plan not because I wanted the status and shit but because it was the only profession that seemed interesting and fulfilling to me. Germany has a big lack of doctors. However, social anxiety fucked up my grades in school big time and I had no way to get into med school. You need a top tier GPA.

Now I work in a factory observing fully automated machines lol. Feels so senseless but it doesn‘t pay too badly.

Just saw this

But also everyone should go to DENTAL SCHOOL to become Maxillofacial Surgeons

Attachments

• 4D32787D-9EBB-4099-B47F-E2C6256F0C2B.jpeg
    4D32787D-9EBB-4099-B47F-E2C6256F0C2B.jpeg
    186.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: camlokodri, Oxygen and Crusile
Just saw this

british people cry so hard all the time, about everything haha. THEY SPEAK ENGLISH AND CAN WORK IN AMERICA AS A DOCTOR btw

Its very simple, if you aren't interested in the human body or treating people then don't go med school, you are going to kill yourself if you never had interest in these stuff. I have shitty chronic diseases which made me read alot about them and why how they work and medical stuff naturally became interesting for me and treating people who have shitty illnesses like me

• +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts and Danish_Retard

medicine is probably one of the degrees that less need iq lol, legit all you need is persistance to memorize stuff. Theres aboslute 0 creativity and logic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Danish_Retard
if you are a person with good hearth, you can go to medicine since you will probably be fucked in other areas. if not dont, its an area full of people like this already.

CS mogs Med

Med is like becoming a priest 4 centuries ago. You're utterly fucking useless to others but you're given a bunch of wealth and power.
CS were alchemists. They didn't get hired but they invented dynamite and blew up the churches.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: incel194012940, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 24278
Just saw this

Lmao I know niggas like this in real life, since I went to top HS in my city, most of my classmates ended up as med students, they always talk about how classes are hard, how theor social life (lol) gets bad, how they thing about going to comp engineering.

Yet none of them did leave the school in its first 3 years, none.

Because they are lying through their teeth, to make it look like their job is harder than it seems, and as if they were social butterflies before studying (they were not, they were playing clash royale with me)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595, slayer69, incel194012940 and 2 others

Lmao I know niggas like this in real life, since I went to top HS in my city, most of my classmates ended up as med students, they always talk about how classes are hard, how theor social life (lol) gets bad, how they thing about going to comp engineering.

Yet none of them did leave the school in its first 3 years, none.

Because they are lying through their teeth, to make it look like their job is harder than it seems, and as if they were social butterflies before studying (they were not, they were playing clash royale with me)
Yes this tbh

“It’s hard” is 90% just a secret brag technique, a narcissism, as well as a gaslight/bullying, secret feelings of superiority and a gate keeping

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and MentalistKebab
Study your youth away to help niggers do abortions theory

But seriously if you want to do medicine please do it we need doctors in this world

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
good thread. majority of people can't fathom that you will still have a life after 20s and if u invest that time in something like this you'll enjoy life in 30s atleast and not live with sunk cost fallacy about muh teen love or instant gratification

Agreed. Did 4 years of military service (travelled the world, learned how to be a man, have veteran status for life, free college, a lot of other shit), now i plan on going to college full time in person and hopefully by the time im 30 life isn't totally terrible.

My childhood was pretty spawnkilled from being poor, ugly, and bad parenting so I didn't know how to even conduct myself in public. Life has changed a lot for the better but it should keep improving as I develop, and this seems to be the case for most men if you have a brain in your head and actually put in the work.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Prince88, incel194012940, midlatinocel and 2 others
engineering mogs tbh

Med school is fucking brutal!! By the time you’re done, you’ll be a balding cel in your mid 30s and the best you can hope for is to betabuxx some 35 yr old roastie. Either that or geomaxxing.

I rather get college over with in 4 yrs with a CS degree and get surgeries in my 20s then live on easy mode throughout my 30s instead of rotting in med school

Biggest cope I’ve ever seen lmao. If your idea of “attractive” includes poojetas and noodlewhores, then be my guess. That’s typically the majority of the female population in med school. Oh, and they won’t want to do anything with you, they’ll instead try to fuck with 20 yr old white premed Chad

laughs cage GIF

medicine is probably one of the degrees that less need iq lol, legit all you need is persistance to memorize stuff. Theres aboslute 0 creativity and logic. View attachment 2126683
It’s less about memorization and more about thinking analytically. You have to be able to think like 10 steps ahead and do it quickly. It’s a stressful ass job

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21244
Med school is fucking brutal!! By the time you’re done, you’ll be a balding cel in your mid 30s and the best you can hope for is to betabuxx some 35 yr old roastie. Either that or geomaxxing.

I rather get college over with in 4 yrs with a CS degree and get surgeries in my 20s then live on easy mode throughout my 30s instead of rotting in med school
Yea I get your point but my cousin finished med school by 24 in uk and moved to dubai and he's the some private doctor for some fucking oil rich sheikh and he's on 2mill a year

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Yea I get your point but my cousin finished med school by 24 in uk and moved to dubai and he's the some private doctor for some fucking oil rich sheikh and he's on 2mill a year
“Just go to med school in the UK bro.”