If you cannot bench 225 (100kg) at 18 or above ur a victim

grungymallard97

grungymallard97

Kraken
First day I went into the gym ever (I was 15) I benched 110kg (obv this is just gifted genetics) but if u as a male of an average weight above the age of 18 cannot bench at least 2 plates or at least 1.25x ur body weight ur a victim and cannot disagree with my opinion on .org again

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clqs, sb23, 5'7 zoomer and 14 others
Never even tried benching

JFL at going to the gym for anything but muscles. Your strength is nothing, I can fucking shoot you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz, normie_joe, HerpDerpson and 17 others
Never even tried benching

JFL at going to the gym for anything but muscles. Your strength is nothing, I can fucking shoot you
can u? I live in England pal. Strength shows dicipline masculinity and not being a pussy. I’m a boxer I could smash ur skull in. Don’t ever reply to me again bitch boy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sb23, aryan_drainer88, Primalsplit and 6 others
I benched 290 kg when I was 11

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, Zeta, Clqs and 10 others
can u? I live in England pal. Strength shows dicipline masculinity and not being a pussy. I’m a boxer I could smash ur skull in. Don’t ever reply to me again bitch boy
Enjoy being stabbed by Abdul 😂

Strength is never shown in social interaction, unless you are lower class. Muscles are visible, your strength - not

Also, you couldn't. Dad used to actually fight and have conflicts in the 90s, unlike your coping ass. He’d legit oneshot you even without a gun. Keep coping with box, it’s a useless low class low iq sport

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: boss8055, raleqtambrobret, aspiringexcel and 5 others
What was your weight when you first came to the gym?

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
I can bench 225 for 5 paused reps at 15

• +1
What was your weight when you first came to the gym?
I am 6’4 ish so I was still heavy but I have long arms so idk but I’d say around 90kg-95

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, Joshrc, Debetro and 2 others
Enjoy being stabbed by Abdul 😂

Strength is never shown in social interaction, unless you are lower class. Muscles are visible, your strength - not

Also, you couldn't. Dad used to actually fight and have conflicts in the 90s, unlike your coping ass. He’d legit oneshot you even without a gun. Keep coping with box, it’s a useless low class low iq sport
I’m a pro boxer in England officially. In England I’m effectively as good a fighter as a marksman in usa

• JFL
Reactions: future slavic chad, Diarrhoea and diamondbill
First day I went into the gym ever (I was 15) I benched 110kg (obv this is just gifted genetics) but if u as a male of an average weight above the age of 18 cannot bench at least 2 plates or at least 1.25x ur body weight ur a victim and cannot disagree with my opinion on .org again
I’m 16 years old and can bench 185 after benching 3 times a day for 3 weeks its ova:feelswhy:

• Love it
Reactions: BrianMoser and grungymallard97
You forget he can also shoot you.
I have 150% eye sight and a talent for shooting

I can confidently say that I’m very likely better

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: diamondbill, Debetro and grungymallard97
gymcelling is for losers who think they're special. If you were truly special, you'd be doing an actual sport like swimming and be an olympian swimmer, or playing basket ball and doing try-outs, not gymcelling at 15.

• +1
Reactions: maarda and grungymallard97
I’m 16 years old and can bench 185 after benching 3 times a day for 3 weeks its ova:feelswhy:
Yes but it’s prolly 1.25x body weight so ur safe bhai 🤩

• Love it
Reactions: CopiumX and sub5incel125
gymcelling is for losers who think they're special. If you were truly special, you'd realise millions of kids nowadays go to the gym and can probably bench 225lb
I have done a powerlifting competition and came in 2nd for weight class out of 21 competitors. I have been going gym for 3 months I’m build differnet and talented. Bench rn is just shy of 3 plates 135kg

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
You do realise that there are "victims" liftings 400 pounds?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and grungymallard97
I have done a powerlifting competition and came in 2nd for weight class out of 21 competitors. I have been going gym for 3 months I’m build differnet and talented. Bench rn is just shy of 3 plates 135kg
nice but still doesn't mean i'm wrong. Truly gifted kids would be doing stuff like swimming at an olympic level or playing basketball at state-level. Don't take this as me undermining your achievements, but me ridiculing 90% of gymcels under 18.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopiumX, obsidian, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
Ah, I don't care?

• +1
nice but still doesn't mean i'm wrong. Truly gifted kids would be doing stuff like swimming at an olympic level or playing basketball at state-level. Don't take this as me undermining your achievements, but me ridiculing 90% of gymcels under 18.
I’m a county swimmer and a legit pro boxer. Would say my name for u16 but I don’t want doxx I’m recently pro and 1-0 rn I’m very gifted bro I also meant if ur over 18 and can’t not under bro

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX and looksmaxxing223
I’m a county swimmer and a legit pro boxer. Would say my name for u16 but I don’t want doxx I’m recently pro and 1-0 rn I’m very gifted bro I also meant if ur over 18 and can’t not under bro
yea you're pretty gifted then. i cage at this gymcels who think they're some genetically blessed mutant when all they do is bench a certain amount at a young age, when they could just do sports like swimming or play basketball. It's a such shame when i see youngsters waste their talent on pointless things like gymcelling, which has minimal outcomes btw.

• +1
yea you're pretty gifted then. i cage at this gymcels who think they're some genetically blessed mutant when all they do is bench a certain amount at a young age, when they could just do sports like swimming or play basketball. It's a such shame when i see youngsters waste their talent on pointless things like gymcelling, which has minimal outcomes btw.
Swimming is genuinely the best “gym maxx” I got a 23inch bidelt which I’ve posted before from swimming alone really. It also made me super strong and explosive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and maarda
thts gd if true and on real bench not smitch machine.
Yes, real bench, barbell bench. My gym bought a new stairmaster even tho we already have one that’s perfectly good and everyone’s been begging for a smith😡

• +1
lol at the weak betas in the replies. anyone who is against becoming stronger and tougher is a beta subhuman

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: grungymallard97 and halloweed
Last yr (yr 11) there was a boxer 6’2 90kg and he’s fucked a ton of girls, why not u?
Oh no I’ve fucked girls and I’m even taller than that guy (last year was also y11 for me) but ig being only a HTN on Org so lower irl is my failo and the fact I can’t talk to women

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX and halloweed
lol at the weak betas in the replies. anyone who is against becoming stronger and tougher is a beta subhuman
Finally someone who agrees and isn’t a skinny victim 😭 can’t believe org doesn’t think strength is a looksmax

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX and halloweed
Oh no I’ve fucked girls and I’m even taller than that guy (last year was also y11 for me) but ig being only a HTN on Org so lower irl is my failo and the fact I can’t talk to women
Fair enough lad I get a bit awkward too tbh

• +1
is 80kg at 77kg bodyweight good?

• +1
No benching for your face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shewantsme and grungymallard97
Fair enough lad I get a bit awkward too tbh
idk if I’m even awkward but I just go red in the face but my humour saves me. JFL at me 100kg 6’5 getting nervous around a 45kg woman fuck me

• +1
Reactions: halloweed