If you cannot bench 225 (100kg) at 18 or above ur a victim

Tbh hes right u should be able to bench 100kg for atleast 10 if ur an adult male. Its pathetic otherwise. I saw my cousins boyfriend (age 33) in the gym the other week bench press 60kg for 7 and I found it sort of repulsive.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and grungymallard97
stop coping being stronger just benefits you if anything retards

• Love it
Reactions: grungymallard97
Tbh hes right u should be able to bench 100kg for atleast 10 if ur an adult male. It’s pathetic otherwise. I saw my cousins boyfriend (age 33) in the gym the other week bench press 60kg for 7 and I found it sort of repulsive.
Fr bro. I can bench 100 for more than 10 at SIXTEEN with 3 months in the gym. I can’t believe how many soyboy pussies are around in society

Swimming is genuinely the best “gym maxx” I got a 23inch bidelt which I’ve posted before from swimming alone really. It also made me super strong and explosive
i've never seen an ugly swimmer apart from my self lol

• +1
stop coping being stronger just benefits you if anything retards
Congrats. U officially have more than 50IQ unlike most here

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX, halloweed and obsidian
i've never seen an ugly swimmer apart from my self lol
I’m not even ugly I’m given HTN-CL on org my real issue is how quiet and awkward I’ve become recently I have bad social anxiety despite having friends and being popular. I just can’t talk to girls

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and halloweed
I'm 45 and I can bench that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, looksmaxxed, TechnoBoss and 2 others
I think i will outlift the average 20 year old late in life now my aim is to outlift the average 20 year old at mid 70s minimum.

• +1
I think i will outlift the average 20 year old late in life now my aim is to outlift the average 20 year old at mid 70s minimum.
I Outlifted average 20 year old at 13 lmao u defo can at 70 the average man is a pussy

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX
I Outlifted average 20 year old at 13 lmao u defo can at 70 the average man is a pussy
yh and its a goal/hobby in tht old age. Good thing with weights/fitness is ur essentially competing with urself and on ur own routine. But i wna be 70 years old and smack up one of these soyboys if they see me as a target to steal drug money frm or smth.

• +1
yh and its a goal/hobby in tht old age. Good thing with weights/fitness is ur essentially competing with urself and on ur own routine. But i wna be 70 years old and smack up one of these soyboys if they see me as a target to steal drug money frm or smth.
agreed I hate those stupid twink faggot Broccoli haired soy boys that take up the gym

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, CopiumX and TitusA
i've said previously strength is not as important as aesthetics but as a man you should be benching at least 100 kg+

• +1
i've said previously strength is not as important as aesthetics but as a man you should be benching at least 100 kg+
Yeah this should be the standard

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX
Weighted dips is a better metric. Should do at least +40kg for reps.

• +1
225 is my warm-up for lateral raises bud

• Love it
I can PM u my physique. Nothing impressive I’m just fairly big Broad and muscular
Yeah DM.
It’s strange because Thurston for example has such a big chest but could only do 120 for 3. Tate did more.

• +1
Yeah DM.
It’s strange because Thurston for example has such a big chest but could only do 120 for 3. Tate did more.
Tate has more explosion I’d say. He’s also heavier I reckon as he’s 6’3 and I swear Mike Thurston is like 5’9

Gotta start pinning test I can do 100 for 1 after 2 years of training :lul:

Mirin, not even people I know irl that I’d consider genetically gifted were able to do that.

• Love it
I have done a powerlifting competition and came in 2nd for weight class out of 21 competitors. I have been going gym for 3 months I’m build differnet and talented. Bench rn is just shy of 3 plates 135kg
I will just guess you are an early bloomer. Am I right?

• +1
I will just guess you are an early bloomer. Am I right?
Nah not really I was late in every department since birth. Like teething. Adult teeth. Getting tall, Acne. Puberty

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Mirin, not even people I know irl that I’d consider genetically gifted were able to do that.
Thank you Bhai. My dad was powerlifter so I’ve defo got at least good genetics for strength

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Weighted dips are good but depend on ur body weight aswell. U could weight 140 or smth.
Yeah that’s why it’s the best indicator of strength. Your bench doesn’t count if you’re obese.

• +1
Nah not really I was late in every department since birth. Like teething. Adult teeth. Getting tall, Acne. Puberty
How tall you said you were, 195 cm? Damn how tall are your parents?

• +1
People here are so detached from reality man @SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and grungymallard97
Weighted dips are good but depend on ur body weight aswell. U could weight 140 or smth.
Callisthenics is true strength imo. minimum requirement to be a male is 30 push ups. 10 chin ups. 20 dips

not really bro. If I can do it with 0 training at 15 why can’t a fully grown male with years of training?
U said benching 225lbs at 18 as a newbie. That just doesn't happen.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and grungymallard97
I was able to bench 100kg when I started as skeletor., it's weirdly enough one of my best lifts despite having absolutely terrible anatomy for it (arms too long, very flat rib-cage)

• Love it
U said benching 225lbs at 18 as a newbie. That just doesn't happen.
No? I said as an adult if u can’t. In the replies I stated with training. Also 225 at 18 as a newbie is very possible if bigger than average or u did sports as a kid

I was able to bench 100kg when I started as skeletor., it's weirdly enough one of my best lifts despite having absolutely terrible anatomy for it (arms too long, very flat rib-cage)
this is what I mean. Skinny dudes can bench it straight away so 100 is setting the bar low imo

No? I said as an adult if u can’t. In the replies I stated with training. Also 225 at 18 as a newbie is very possible if bigger than average or u did sports as a kid
I have never seen it. Even the genetically gifted powerlifter at my gym who benches like 405 for reps started out at like 160 as a newbie. Most newbies don't even know proper form or know how to grip the bar properly.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, boss8055 and grungymallard97
I have never seen it. Even the genetically gifted powerlifter at my gym who benches like 405 for reps started out at like 160 as a newbie. Most newbies don't even know proper form or know how to grip the bar properly.
Yeah that’s why I said with years of training bro. Although 100kg first time in t he gym is amazing I have seen it before many times

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Yeah that’s why I said with years of training bro. Although 100kg first time in t he gym is amazing I have seen it before many times
100kgs bench after 1-2 years of training is nothing special. 95% of guys who aren't below 50 kgs or something are able to do

• +1
100kgs bench after 1-2 years of training is nothing special.
Yea that’s what I was tryna convey. If u can’t benxh 100kg as a male adult ur a pussy. If u don’t train that’s on u for being a faggot

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees