If you can't flirt naturally with women or know what to tell them it's over. Additional instagrampill btw

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
You guys are not attractive, chad or anything like that, at most a HTN, a girl will never simp like this for an HTN, they will know you're attractive and tell you but won't ever drool over on you like chad

That's where the being funny, naturally flirty and know what and how to talk to women comes in, if you guys do not have experience talking to women just KYS. That's why I fucking promote the anti-bigot pill, because YES CHAD IS RACIST AND WOMEN FUCK HIM BUT YOU ARE NOT CHAD. Reminder btw
You will sound to her like another pathetic faggot that she will forget, the less NT you are, the more alt right you are that's a fact. The best thing to do is not give a damn. BE KIND to bitches, not nice. You guys don't have the idea of how much times bitches get hit a day, the average bitch btw not a pretty one, at least 10 mfs hit on her. You niggas need to have your own personality and shit. I'll make a better thread explaining it etc.

the instagrampill is also important and probably the most brutal:

The 3000/4000 IG followers with no person knowing you or only 100 person knowing you is retarded and funny at the same time, girls will know you either bought fake subs or not like that
The most NT IG personal apges are thoses between 150 and 500 subscribers, and at maximum 1k subs
Only have subs from people that know you and fuck with you, and more subs will come as you will be talked about
Always post up stories or answer to girls stories, that's how you start a convo and shit

I'll make a better thread lined up after

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, aBetterMii, Ken and 6 others
Dnrd suck my dick bitch

• JFL
Reactions: AllesScheiße, subhuman incel, Deleted member 19499 and 1 other person
Based tbh.

You unironically need to make up for sub-chad looks with personality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, aBetterMii, subhuman incel and 3 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19478, aBetterMii, subhuman incel and 3 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 19499
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Richard_Hungwell
I think it's possible for tall HTNs with no balding. Basically a personalitymaxxed HTN with no failos.
HTN is already top 20% in male attractiveness (my opinion)

What would a personalitymaxxed HTN be able to get? His looksmatch?

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, aBetterMii, Deleted member 19530 and 1 other person
I want a personalitymaxxing guide

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19036, subhuman incel and 2 others
HTN is already top 20% in male attractiveness (my opinion)

What would a personalitymaxxed HTN be able to get? His looksmatch?
HTN can even get stacies, but he usually needs money and status as well to get legit stacies. A non-famous tall personalitymaxxed HTN with no balding or significant failos can probably get his looksmatch (best case scenario), especially if he does warm approach or socialcirclemaxxes to get her.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
HTN can even get stacies, but he usually needs money and status as well to get legit stacies. A non-famous tall personalitymaxxed HTN with no balding or significant failos can probably get his looksmatch (best case scenario), especially if he does warm approach or socialcirclemaxxes to get her.
Yeah that's definitely possible

HTN with a rich social circle can get a Stacy

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 19530 and Richard_Hungwell
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 20179
Dude that's cap, you just need luck too
I literally bagged a MONEYMAXXED STACYLITE, like literally miillionaire type money, I'm just tall and don't look deformed and have a good personnality, legit

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, subhuman incel, Prince88 and 1 other person
You guys are not attractive, chad or anything like that, at most a HTN, a girl will never simp like this for an HTN, they will know you're attractive and tell you but won't ever drool over on you like chad

That's where the being funny, naturally flirty and know what and how to talk to women comes in, if you guys do not have experience talking to women just KYS. That's why I fucking promote the anti-bigot pill, because YES CHAD IS RACIST AND WOMEN FUCK HIM BUT YOU ARE NOT CHAD. Reminder btw
You will sound to her like another pathetic faggot that she will forget, the less NT you are, the more alt right you are that's a fact. The best thing to do is not give a damn. BE KIND to bitches, not nice. You guys don't have the idea of how much times bitches get hit a day, the average bitch btw not a pretty one, at least 10 mfs hit on her. You niggas need to have your own personality and shit. I'll make a better thread explaining it etc.

The 3000/4000 IG followers with no person knowing you or only 100 person knowing you is retarded and funny at the same time, girls will know you either bought fake subs or not like that
The most NT IG personal apges are thoses between 150 and 500 subscribers, and at maximum 1k subs
Only have subs from people that know you and fuck with you, and more subs will come as you will be talked about
Always post up stories or answer to girls stories, that's how you start a convo and shit

I can bonesmash the neccesary structures to become chad, ive seen so much difference in response already from just two years ago.

Not a single word

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
another amazing thread from the algerian chad

• Love it
Reactions: alriodai
As the years pile on, the more bullshit a man has to do to entertain women when he's not Chad is demoralizing. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, subhuman incel, Prince88 and 3 others
all you have to do is to look at least decent and talk to women

• +1
Reactions: GloGang300
Dude I just say whatever I want idc

Just kill me already tbh.

• +1
First girl I ever dated I larped to her I had got with 30+ women and she believed me like the normie struck women she was, she was around a HTB and 2 years older then me, I never talked to any girls properly before her. Just be her type is legit af

Good thread. However, do want to say that social media influence on attractiveness / SMV is extremely neglible. Girls aren't going to find you much more attractive because a good social media account unless they find you physically attractive already.

Not to mention, I think the majority of guys have social media accounts full of posts that are only going to make them less attractive to women. Most men shouldn't invest any time at all at maintaining social media (for the sake of getting girls)

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and aBetterMii
Dont reply to girls stories unless she puts you on her close friends

ig is cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii
I wish i was tall and htn and was NT :feelsrope:

Thank you bro I know this my issue. I sucked at everything personality wise

I want a personalitymaxxing guide
use proper facial mimics. no 1 incel trait is aspie facial expression.

walk normal / correct your posture

talk properly and dont ever talk aspie (pussy-ish,)

find out which type of character you can act and play. (if you act incel-ish just fake it till you make it, never listen to Just Be yourself type of bullshit advices)
suave? / more dom/ chill / more jock like / more mysterious / y / or something else
but dont add incel-ness to that character

agressiveness may seem like an incel rage if its not done properly
being kind can easily turn into "m'a lady" type of kindness
acting overly mysterious can easily make you seem like a pussy ass introvert
yadayadayada.

the key is to observe and adapt

and you need a certain looks threshold. know your looks, know your pheno, know your limits but never say only chad can pull to a characteristic trait, only "acts" are chad only not your character
if you cold approaching and saying "wanna fuck" randomly ofc that is chad only

and while doing this improvise too, as you proceed you will learn where to act more like this and when to act more like that.

thesr didn't got me laid but at least helped me getting more confident and being more socially pro. also i can actually initiate convos with bitches unlike back then.

call it cope but if you not overweight or look like blackops2cel you can use this advice and see the difference. if you cant do these properly or didn't understood the basic motto its over for you

• +1