If you cant girls, fuck them.

D

Deleted member 29660

Luminary
Joined
May 12, 2023
Posts
6,036
Reputation
6,225
Not fuck them fuck them. I mean forget about them. If you struggle to get female attention and you cope about but muh jaw. Then either rope or forget about foids entirely. All woman nowadays are NPCs. They all think the same. Surrounding yourself with npcs will make you one.

So just focus on yourself. Fuck foids if its over.
 
Not fuck them fuck them. I mean forget about them. If you struggle to get female attention and you cope about but muh jaw. Then either rope or forget about foids entirely. All woman nowadays are NPCs. They all think the same. Surrounding yourself with npcs will make you one.

So just focus on yourself. Fuck foids if its over.
Shit I accidentally posted this to looksmax and not offtopic
 
Not fuck them fuck them. I mean forget about them. If you struggle to get female attention and you cope about but muh jaw. Then either rope or forget about foids entirely. All woman nowadays are NPCs. They all think the same. Surrounding yourself with npcs will make you one.

So just focus on yourself. Fuck foids if its over.
1690813590208
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
nigga discovered MGTOW in 2023
 

Similar threads

iluvanavar
Replies
13
Views
47
iluvanavar
iluvanavar
superogar
Replies
8
Views
70
badacne
badacne
manhattanbound
Replies
23
Views
72
accinr
accinr
icheruma
Replies
3
Views
66
Maxnorth
Maxnorth
RevengeisKey
Replies
2
Views
42
silently_said
silently_said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top