If you care about how your males friends looks like, you are a faggot

L

Lebgfinal

User
Like the title says, I have seen some people in blackpill communities have looks requirement for friends and what I can say is: why? In what situation do you need attractive friends if it’s for a platonic relationship, you do not need to be attracted to them.
People who bully ugly people and refuse to be friend with them deserve to be lonely, that’s my take.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nigtard, Skywalker, angelo and 13 others
Like man, I would be friend with anyone that isn’t too autistic…

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, TheAnomaly, Deleted member 28541 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Dr. Bludy
I don’t wanna hurt my eyes looking at a subhuman
Also it’s so bad for your status

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker, BearBoy, HitAndRun and 9 others
Like the title says, I have seen some people in blackpill communities have looks requirement for friends and what I can say is: why? In what situation do you need attractive friends if it’s for a platonic relationship, you do not need to be attracted to them.
People who bully ugly people and refuse to be friend with them deserve to be lonely, that’s my take.
never seen smth like this tbh

It's a poor reflection on your social status, most of the time you are who you hang out with so it's only natural people want to avoid friendships with unfortunate looking individuals in the interest of not being perceived negatively by others.

Btw the thread title is an incoherent esl mess, fix it. @slop slinger

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Nick.Harte, robtical and 2 others
Guys are acting like femoids

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, HitAndRun, Deleted member 28541 and 2 others
It's a poor reflection on your social status, most of the time you are who you hang out with so it's only natural people want to avoid friendships with unfortunate looking individuals in the interest of not being perceived negatively by others.

I don’t care I will stay friends with them because I’m a good person.
One of my friend is giga truecel and I will never reject him because some retard normie judge how he look. You are a cruel beingz

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 28541, YabadiDabado and 1 other person
I have seen some people in blackpill communities have looks requirement for friends

Never heard anything like that, only know that some femoids like to have ugly girlfriends

• JFL
Reactions: Lebgfinal

This BUT, I don't see why it's wrong to want your male friends to reach their full potential. I wouldn't tell my best friends about the blackpill, but I sure wish that they discover it and use it to improve their life.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Lebgfinal
This BUT, I don't see why it's wrong to want your male friends to reach their full potential. I wouldn't tell my best friends about the blackpill, but I sure wish that they discover it and use it to improve their life.
Yea exactly what I’m talking about is people who judge ugly people for genetics traits out of their control and determine them worthy of friendship or not, that’s cruel because in that case there no attraction since it’s platonic so no need for attractive traits.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, It'snotover, Deleted member 28541 and 1 other person
Yea exactly what I’m talking about is people who judge ugly people for genetics traits out of their control and determine them worthy of friendship or not, that’s cruel because in that case there no attraction since it’s platonic so no need for attractive traits.
Perhaps you could argue that attractive males similar to unattractive males hang out around each other but men in friendships are less selective when it comes to looks. At least I just want a nigga that I can chill with

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Perhaps you could argue that attractive males similar to unattractive males hang out around each other but men in friendships are less selective when it comes to looks. At least I just want a nigga that I can chill with
Yea exactly I would never turn down a friendship because guy is ugly or short if he a chill guy come on.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 28541
You should hang around people your own looks level

Incel friends get envious and hateful towards their slayer friends. Nobody wants to be the odd one out / the loser of the group

At uni me and my Chad housemate drove the other incel housemate into fits of rage when we would constantly bring girls back to the house and he got nothing

Incels will also sabotage guys who mog them

I don't blame them cause I'd do the same

Everyone who's ever hated me has been normie level or below. I get along insanely well with guys who are HTN+

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, incel194012940, horizontallytall and 1 other person

Incel friends get envious and hateful towards their slayer friends. Nobody wants to be the odd one out / the loser of the group

At uni me and my Chad housemate drove the other incel housemate into fits of rage when we would constantly bring girls back to the house and he got nothing

Everyone who's ever hated me has been normie level or below. I get along insanely well with guys who are HTN+
Ok chad good for you

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
from personal experience, gl guys are better to be around. ugly guys tend to be incredibly bitter and miserable

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: A23ghskung, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 28541 and 2 others
from personal experience, gl guys are better to be around. ugly guys tend to be incredibly bitter and miserable
Cope Im a good guy and I’m ugly

• Love it

How did your Chad roommate look like?

Most people here are annoying normie faggots

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 28541
How did your Chad roommate look like?
6'2 green eyed wasp with insane wide jaw, zygos and browridge

Im pretty sure I posted a pic of him in this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Lebgfinal
We should develop more empathy after being blackpilled and not become more cruel and avoid someone because of NCT and one extra mm of upper eyelid exposure.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 28541, TheAnomaly and 1 other person
We should develop more empathy after being blackpilled and not become more cruel and avoid someone because of NCT and one extra mm of upper eyelid exposure.
Exactly!

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, HitAndRun, horizontallytall and 3 others
Idk where y'all are getting that it lowers status

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 28541 and TheAnomaly
6'2 green eyed wasp with insane wide jaw, zygos and browridge

Im pretty sure I posted a pic of him in this thread

Found it

Does he mog this?

• Woah
I have some subhuman friends. Hasn’t been a negative for me at all. But. I don’t think I’ve helped them either.

I have had my subhuman friends cockblock me. So there is that.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker and autistic_tendencies
preach brother; i hate gl people that think like this- they deserve to die
Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

you 2 are digusting human beings and should rope asap
i unfollowed you @vanillaicecream stupid french 🐸
why are all the french frogs here so retarded? well i mean.....

• JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee

You be friends with this guy

Im French bro don’t be mean

• JFL