Imagine getting texts like this

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
From your Chad friend

I was there when this happened. She literally cold appraoched him within 20 seconds of us entering the venue

She gave him her number and tried to make him reassure her that he will text her back; saying shit like "You're not gonna ghost me are you? Promise me you'll text me back"

I had never felt so cucked in my life. He only ended up fucking her once

She then texts him out the blue two years later

@AscendingHero

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kebab, HighClassMaxing, chosen-one and 73 others
Jerk off to it

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: futureashtray, maximum cope31, Deleted member 16357 and 9 others
just up your game theory

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: futureashtray, chaddyboi66, Hades and 12 others
It's true, I'm the chad friend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, 6’1cel, Deleted member 3828 and 5 others
I met up with this guy a few months ago and asked about this

He was describing the videos she sent

It was her fingering herself and squirting all over the floor

magic the gathering table flip GIF

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, infini, maximum cope31 and 25 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 14160 and 10 others
You'd be legit incel here
Where do you live in England? :hnghn:

When someone from here did a Tinder experiment in England for me I got to match with some HTBs at least

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Deleted member 16369
:feelsgiga: chad lives rent free in that womans head

:owo:must be true love :love:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, 6’1cel, ConspiracyTheory and 5 others
Where do you live in England? :hnghn:

When someone from here did a Tinder experiment in England for me I got to match with some HTB at least
South

Matches don't mean shit

You're not GL enough + too aspie + too skinny

to get anything in England

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Mongrelcel, Deleted member and 13 others
She never fucked him that night so clearly not a Chad, just a whore looking for attention.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ricochet, aBetterMii and SLA
Matches don't mean shit
Bro, the girls were responsive lol, the guy who was larpping as me said they were willing to go on dates and shit, more so the MTBs, but still...

I really don't think I would be a truecel in England, would probably end up LTRing a LTB or MTB, like Ravi.

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Danish_Retard
She never fucked him that night so clearly not a Chad, just a whore looking for attention.
Only because he didn't want to

She harassed him for weeks to come over again

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
South

Matches don't mean shit

Someone’s jelly that @Bvnny. is a tik tok famous gigachad pretty boy Ramirez lookalike

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, LooksOrDeath, AscendingHero and 4 others
Just die and reincarnate bro, maybe next time you'll be a chad and get texts like this!

• Love it
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: maximum cope31, AlexanderTheGreat, Deleted member 9779 and 2 others
Only hang out with either guys you mog or guys that mog you but are in LTRs or giga gymcels with no life theory :feelsez:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 3828 and 2 others
DW tomorrow you'll wake up and you Will Remember that you're a chad too it's Just that your slaying days are in the past you're a good loyal bf now

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 16357 and 10 others

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220404_131517_com.instagram.android_edit_128839231621486.jpg
    Screenshot_20220404_131517_com.instagram.android_edit_128839231621486.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ezekiel, gamma, Chadethnic101 and 3 others
her body is insane i can’t take this anymore

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 9779, TUSSELEIF and 4 others
Bro, the girls were responsive lol, the guy who was larpping as me said they were willing to go on dates and shit, more so the MTBs, but still...

I really don't think I would be a truecel in England, would probably end up LTRing a LTB or MTB, like Ravi.
I have a new girl open to go on a “date” yet they all flake. Point is British women esp white ones flake extremely often never read into it on these apps in this nation. You’d be incel here mark my words and yes I also match with HTBs occasionally yet no P in V

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, Pikabro, AlexanderTheGreat and 6 others
I have a new girl open to go on a “date” yet they all flake. Point is British women esp white ones flake extremely often never read into it on these apps in this nation. You’d be incel here mark my words and yes I also match with HTBs occasionally yet no P in V
UK is doctorlooksmax or death tbh

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 3828, AscendingHero and 3 others
Me and G from incelcon were there that night

As soon as it happened we looked at each other in utter rage/despair. Sitting on the sidelines like utter cucks, while she was begging him to text her back, we could see the pain in each others' eyes. It was only like 11Pm but from that point onwards, the night was as good as over. The Chad had broken our spirits and will to live.

The day after, we left the house without telling the Chad and legit sat in McDonald for 2 hours to cope.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, infini, maximum cope31 and 17 others
Bvnny is average looking so yeh…only way I see him getting someone in UK is through social circle but he’s too aspie for having a strong one in NT central (UK)

Bvnny is average looking so yeh…only way I see him getting someone in UK is through social circle but he’s too aspie for having a strong one in NT central (UK)
The low inhb British slags would crucify an aspie like him with no remorse

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, Pikabro, Chadethnic101 and 7 others
All the years of brutal gymceling sessions, eating the most restrictive diets, injecting mystery chemicals and destroying my hormones further to maintain my hair all to have never slayed a girl with a body like that even once :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Need to get out of this country asap

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, Pikabro, Ezekiel and 16 others
UK is doctorlooksmax or death tbh
I’m speaking to 2 new girls every week no cap 🧢 and their flake rate is 95% I don’t even take it seriously anymore and reply once every day because of how deflated it is now my dopamine doesn’t increase seeing their messages like it used 2

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, AlexanderTheGreat, Amnesia and 3 others
Having is a chad friend is no joke ngl

I remember when mine told me that one of the hottest chicks in high school dragged him into a room and flashed her tits during a house party

:feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: infini, Pikabro, Deleted member 3828 and 2 others
All the years of brutal gymceling sessions, eating the most restrictive diets, injecting mystery chemicals and destroying my hormones further to maintain my hair all to have never slayed a girl with a body like that even once :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Need to get out of this country asap
Meanwhile this Chad gymcels once a week, if that

Most of this forum would lose their sanity if they experienced what I've experienced with this guy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 18840 and 8 others
I’m speaking to 2 new girls every week no cap 🧢 and their flake rate is 95% I don’t even take it seriously anymore and reply once every day because of how deflated it is now my dopamine doesn’t increase seeing their messages like it used 2
Are you using tinder?

Use hinge the ratio of matches to dates is way better

Of my 150 matches I’ve met 6 of them, and slayed 4. 1 date per 25 matches ain’t too bad imo. Also have wither scheduled for later this week

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Are you using tinder?

Use hinge the ratio of matches to dates is way better

Of my 150 matches I’ve met 6 of them, and slayed 4. 1 date per 25 matches ain’t too bad imo. Also have wither scheduled for later this week
I’m incel on tinder no lie legit don’t get anything on that app that ain’t a 330lbs whalel

I only use hinge it works well and I get matches still all the girls if white flake so I literally have a 0 fucks policy I don’t even try to get nudes or anything I just speak then go AFK.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Chadeep
I just rot and make no attempt to slay except for when my normie friends drag me out every few months jfl

Cannot comprehend how I sustained clubbing 2-3 times a week for most of uni

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: infini, karbo, AscendingHero and 3 others
I just rot and make no attempt to slay except for when my normie friends drag me out every few months jfl

I’m a validation addict so I treat getting laid like a part time job currently and tbf so have some success but it’s very mentally draining

• +1
Reactions: karbo, AscendingHero, Artiste and 4 others

Clubbing is the only venue I actually get HTB bf stacylites with ease. Ofc as this is uk I still get rejected and have seen my ethnic mates have bouncers called on them

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: infini and ChickenAndRiceBrah
Meanwhile this Chad gymcels once a week, if that

Most of this forum would lose their sanity if they experienced what I've experienced with this guy
What does he look like in terms of height, colouring, physique, PSL, etc? Guessing hes very NT and has the typical UK millenial lad look (skinfade, short beard/stubble, slightly tight clothes etc)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I’m a validation addict so I treat getting laid like a part time job currently and tbf so have some success but it’s very mentally draining
I'm drained enough from workceling and gymceling most of the time
I think once I leanmaxx more I'll have more motivation

• +1
Reactions: geezcel
What does he look like in terms of height, colouring, physique, PSL, etc? Guessing hes very NT and has the typical UK millenial lad look (skinfade, short beard/stubble, slightly tight clothes etc)
ill pm you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Mongrelcel and ChickenAndRiceBrah
I dont need to imagine, im experiencing this every day
20220404 124618
@forevergymcelling

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Pikabro, Deleted member 9779 and 6 others
I'm drained enough from workceling and gymceling most of the time
I think once I leanmaxx more I'll have more motivation
I feel like if you’re not a top tier chad trying to slay is always going to be an exhausting endeavour - even if you do have some success.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, FreakkForLife, WhiteGoodman and 2 others
I feel like if you’re not a top tier chad trying to slay is always going to be an exhausting endeavour - even if you do have some success.
Yeah thats how it felt at uni, such a low rate of return for the amount of time spent on nights out or on tinder

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadethnic101, WhiteGoodman and 1 other person
holy shit UK aspies are the biggest larpers on this forum nigga your people look like this stop coping.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, koalendo, tyronelite and 2 others
Honestly, I'm happy I don't surround myself with chads

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500
thing is this ain’t even tinder/hinge cope like most this site brag about
this is irl cold approach from a girl that looks like that. just insane how lucky chads are tbh I’d live off that validation for the rest of my life

• +1
Reactions: robtical, Pikabro, 11gaijin and 9 others
you posted this already on .net I thought u had so many experiences like that why reuse them

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Danish_Retard
Your friend mogs gandy?

you posted this already on .net I thought u had so many experiences like that why reuse them
Yeah I know but people here need to see it

Because when I do, everyone thinks Im larping. I have no proof

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Oberyn and AscendingHero
South

Matches don't mean shit

England is the ugliest country in the west :feelskek::feelskek: the average scandi normie and that nigga bunny would slay:feelskek:

England is the ugliest country in the west :feelskek::feelskek: the average scandi normie and that nigga bunny would slay:feelskek:
Ugliest on average by miles but that means fuck all
The 1-2% of men that slay are all love island maxxed roided gigajocks or ultrawealthy gigaframe+height rugby slayers distantly related to the monarchy that make other men look like an absolute joke

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: infini, Pikabro, APJ and 7 others