If you could change your eye color what color would you want it to be?

View attachment 2150449View attachment 2150450
demonmaxxing the only way to ascend

looks comical but would be mogger with good face
twilight saga GIF

red eyes blood GIF
Evil maxing

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
a40 to a10 would be nice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27544
Amber is pretty underrated and achievable for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and Deleted member 27544
Albino light purple eyes
Images 18

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 25354
Taking glutathione intravenously hopefully
Tag me if you make a post about your results.

I don’t want to lighten my skin since it’s already light and getting any lighter would turn me into a vampire but cycling it to get my eyes from medium-brown to amber might be worth it if it actually works

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553
Tag me if you make a post about your results.

I don’t want to lighten my skin since it’s already light and getting any lighter would turn me into a vampire but cycling it to get my eyes from medium-brown to amber might be worth it if it actually works
Will do, I got very miniscule results with MSM for my eyes but my skin definitely lightened. I've noticed my eyes have become way more sensitive to light though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Will do, I got very miniscule results with MSM for my eyes but my skin definitely lightened. I've noticed my eyes have become way more sensitive to light though
Do you think a few laser eye sessions + supplements is the ideal method for getting a brighter eye colour? The laser-eye procedure will get rid of a lot of melanin but won’t destroy all of it until you get about 19-21 sessions. So in theory it should help a lot

Do you think a few laser eye sessions + supplements is the ideal method for getting a brighter eye colour? The laser-eye procedure will get rid of a lot of melanin but won’t destroy all of it until you get about 19-21 sessions. So in theory it should help a lot
If you're talking about Stroma, I'd say it's the only thing that's forsure not cope. Of course there's the risk factor but I would go for it if it was available. If you're doing laser eye treatments you might not even need supplements. For glutathione I also want to look into eye drops, and see if that gets any results before i try an IV

• +1
If you're talking about Stroma, I'd say it's the only thing that's forsure not cope. Of course there's the risk factor but I would go for it if it was available. If you're doing laser eye treatments you might not even need supplements. For glutathione I also want to look into eye drops, and see if that gets any results before i try an IV
The idea is to get rid of as much dark melanin without losing the brown/green colour. I don’t think laser alone can achieve this since you’ll end up destroying all melanin even the lighter tones.

In theory this should work but there’s no actual evidence since most people that get laser eye surgery continue until they have a dark murky blue colour which in my opinion is shit.

I might in the future try this theory out on one eye just for research sake since in my opinion a bright eye colour matters more than the colour itself.

And doing it only on one eye is really the only safe option since on the rare chance that a complication does occur I’m not going to be risking total vision loss, it’s also easier to get away with the colour change since no one will question a brown eye turning amber/hazel compared to a brown eye turning blue.

Maybe I’m an autistic retard but I’m definitely going to try doing this when I have the money

• +1
The idea is to get rid of as much dark melanin without losing the brown/green colour. I don’t think laser alone can achieve this since you’ll end up destroying all melanin even the lighter tones.

In theory this should work but there’s no actual evidence since most people that get laser eye surgery continue until they have a dark murky blue colour which in my opinion is shit.

I might in the future try this theory out on one eye just for research sake since in my opinion a bright eye colour matters more than the colour itself.

And doing it only on one eye is really the only safe option since on the rare chance that a complication does occur I’m not going to be risking total vision loss, it’s also easier to get away with the colour change since no one will question a brown eye turning amber/hazel compared to a brown eye turning blue.

Maybe I’m an autistic retard but I’m definitely going to try doing this when I have the money
If it works you'll look like you have heterochromia. I dont want to give bad advice but Light eyes halo is almost worth the price of potentionally going blind. There's a hard limit on how far supplements can take you. I mentioned the light sensitivity but MSM also made my eyes a lot clearer looking, they were murky dark brown whereas now they're clear and healthier looking. I even got a compliment on them from the girl I'm in a ltr with so it's not complete cope

• +1
Continuing on my previous post, MSM and glutathione possibly work by increasing Pheomelanin which is the lighter form of melanin that has red and yellow hues. So if you got laser eye surgery and removed a large portion of the dark melanin and took MSM + Glutathione you could possibly change the melanin ratio to be Pheomelanin dominant which would lead to a bright eye colour.

• +1
If it works you'll look like you have heterochromia. I dont want to give bad advice but Light eyes halo is almost worth the price of potentionally going blind. There's a hard limit on how far supplements can take you. I mentioned the light sensitivity but MSM also made my eyes a lot clearer looking, they were murky dark brown whereas now they're clear and healthier looking. I even got a compliment on them from the girl I'm in a ltr with so it's not complete cope
Yeah my theory should work in concept, your anecdotal results are proof of it.

Removing the dark melanin and increasing the production of light melanin should lead to Amber eyes. The lighter your eyes already are the easier it is to get there.

And I’m fine with heterochromia with one eye being amber and one eye being medium brown, I wouldn’t risk both my eyes for something cosmetic

• +1
light brown i have brown/dark brown its acceptable i guess

What results have you seen people with around that 18-19 mark ?

I've pussied out so many times but its legit the only 'hard max' I need.

I believe someone mentioned it. Getting so many sessions done then MSM drops ? Not that I believe in the drops. And yes. Light sensitivity -- sucks.

light brown i have brown/dark brown its acceptable i guess
Blu

I believe someone mentioned it. Getting so many sessions done then MSM drops ? Not that I believe in the drops. And yes. Light sensitivity -- sucks.
just read this thread for more information: https://looksmax.org/threads/stroma-eye-color-change-explained-mega-thread.228789/

It’s dark to medium blue colour.

People have posted their results on YouTube