If you could fuck a cute girl who had a bf, what would you do?

What would you do


  • Total voters
    27
D

Deleted member 21661

You need to commit crime
Joined
Aug 21, 2022
Posts
7,941
Reputation
17,223
If it’s my best friend I would tell him and not fuck

If it’s some random dude I would fuck and then tell him on instagram that his girl is a hoe :lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, FrameMogger, vaninskybird and 2 others
If it’s my best friend I would tell him and not fuck

If it’s some random dude I would fuck and then tell him on instagram that his girl is a hoe :lul:
I'm in this situation rn, I was thinking of doing this. It seems like the best option
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25713
I would fuck and no tell if it's some random dude I don't care about, unless the dude is black
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Assuming it's a random dude and not your best friend. Fuck and dont tell. Remember normies would stab you in the back without hesitation and sleep with your gf without telling you, why would you want to be different?
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: vaninskybird, Growth Plate and Deleted member 21661
I'd send him videos of her sucking my dick. Men who are getting cheated on should be made well aware what's happening
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sens, Deleted member 25713 and Deleted member 21661
Assuming it's a random dude and not your best friend. Fuck and dont tell. Remember normies would stab you in the back without hesitation and sleep with your gf without telling you, why would you want to be different?
True, but I also want her to face consequences for it. I don't want these girls to hoe around and think they can get away.

I'd send him videos of her sucking my dick. Men who are getting cheated on should be made well aware what's happening
Mirin. That's a brutal mog and also wakes him up.
 
Fuck her and tell that nigga

He should thank me cuz I won't cuff that hoe and most niggas that fuck hoes with a nigga won't ever tell that nigga

Even if my best friend fucked my bitch and told me I'd thank him and curb that bitch

You have to be low inhibition
 
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 21661
depends on the guy

if it's some soft nerdy white boy then yeah id fuck his gf and send the vid

but if it's some black gang member or a cartel member that would be retarded
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
depends on the guy

if it's some soft nerdy white boy then yeah id fuck his gf and send the vid

but if it's some black gang member or a cartel member that would be retarded
yeah thug niggas and cartel are the biggest cucks about their bitch even tho these niggas end up cuffing the biggest whores imaginable

they will kill you for fucking their hoe as if its rape instead of curbing the bitch
 
  • +1
Reactions: badamj, Growth Plate and Deleted member 21661
A lot of men are cucks and deserve a wake up call.
 
depends on the guy

if it's some soft nerdy white boy then yeah id fuck his gf and send the vid

but if it's some black gang member or a cartel member that would be retarded
Yeah I would not fuck with some gang member like that. It's just a white guy. Shorter/smaller than me too.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
lol don't tell the fuckin guy she's just going to cry and blame you

just hit it and quit it
ground and pound
slit and split
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: omarthegoat195, Deleted member 22354, Growth Plate and 1 other person
look boi i gotta fuck what i need to fuck

i may never get that chance again so i will take it

sucks for the bf but that's just the way it has to go
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25571 and Growth Plate
imagine giving a shit about some bf who's probably a mega simp and voted for Biden
 
I wouldn't. Just imagine if your the boyfriend. Not gonna participate in this degeneracy
 
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful
yeah thug niggas and cartel are the biggest cucks about their bitch even tho these niggas end up cuffing the biggest whores imaginable

they will kill you for fucking their hoe as if its rape instead of curbing the bitch
i understand killing the guy that fucked their hoe to show everyone else to not disrespect thugs niggas and cartel members

but at the same time it's dumb cuz what if the guy didn't know the girl was taken
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25571 and Deleted member 18522
i understand killing the guy that fucked their hoe to show everyone else to not disrespect thugs niggas and cartel members

but at the same time it's dumb cuz what if the guy didn't know the girl was taken
kill the bitch not an innocent nigga just wantin some fast and cheap pussy
 
  • +1
Reactions: badamj and Growth Plate
kill the bitch not an innocent nigga just wantin some fast and cheap pussy
yeah it's her fault in the first place. she allowed herself to get fucked by him
 
kill the bitch not an innocent nigga just wantin some fast and cheap pussy
You’re right but those kinds of guys are mentally unstable, you can never reason with em.
 

Similar threads

Antimonitor
Replies
30
Views
131
americanpakitruvcel
A
Crimx991
Replies
13
Views
67
maksimkslarp333
maksimkslarp333
Antimonitor
Replies
19
Views
82
ENIGMAL
E
Antimonitor
Replies
5
Views
73
Antimonitor
Antimonitor
roidar
Replies
38
Views
263
polarpop
polarpop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top