If you could get a cyborg body, would you?

W

WelcumToTheRealWorld

Lowest T levels on this site (345 ng/dl)
Let's say that scientists or an AI somehow figures out how to scoop your brain out and successfully implant it in a cyborg body. Would you do it?

Let's say that the body is virtually indistinguishable from a body and you can customize what you wan't at will. In addition to this you could also manually turn off things you don't want such as cortisol. It would also find a way to synthetically replicate your sperm. Tbh I would jump straight on to this. I've been put under before and it would be amazing to wake up in an Uber Chad Body.

For those of you which would want to remain in your human body I would like to hear your reason why.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
Cause cyborgs are gay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Let's say that scientists or an AI somehow figures out how to scoop your brain out and successfully implant it in a cyborg body. Would you do it?

Let's say that the body is virtually indistinguishable from a body and you can customize what you wan't at will. In addition to this you could also manually turn off things you don't want such as cortisol. It would also find a way to synthetically replicate your sperm. Tbh I would jump straight on to this. I've been put under before and it would be amazing to wake up in an Uber Chad Body.

For those of you which would want to remain in your human body I would like to hear your reason why.

Overcoming suffering is a really big motivation for people. Getting a perfect body makes the persuit of a better one pointless. I'd be afraid that I'd go crazy, or get depressed

• +1
Overcoming suffering is a really big motivation for people. Getting a perfect body makes the persuit of a better one pointless. I'd be afraid that I'd go crazy, or get depressed
I for sure wouldn't. I can feel my brain actively trying to escape this meat vehicle that it's trapped in. Something that's ironic seeing as if my brain was sentient it could've just upped its own hormones and changed its development. Or should I say "ours"?

• +1
I for sure wouldn't. I can feel my brain actively trying to escape this meat vehicle that it's trapped in. Something that's ironic seeing as if my brain was sentient it could've just upped its own hormones and changed its development. Or should I say "ours"?

You can change your hormones through drugs

• +1