If you could go back would u still make a account

ANON

ANON

Fuchsia
Joined
Nov 20, 2025
Posts
10,142
Reputation
21,164
Idk if I would tbh

I’d be on TikTok doing nothing better if I didn’t make a account

But this forum doesn’t add much to my life
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Idontknow-, Joeseminate, RedDragonSlayer and 1 other person
the avg person here still have a working brain compared to other social media so yeah
 
yeah i would. I wish i could have made it 1 year earlier though
 
  • +1
Reactions: VHSHORROR and ANON
Yeah I enjoy talking to the people here
 
  • +1
Reactions: VHSHORROR and ANON
No ive seen things on here I wish i didnt
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON
YES the free speech on here is so refreshing and hilarious
 
  • +1
Reactions: calvinc
I really dont know. I met some good people here but at the same time I just rotted here. Idk what to say :hnghn:
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON
Idk if I would tbh

I’d be on TikTok doing nothing better if I didn’t make a account

But this forum doesn’t add much to my life
tbh I regret that I didn t created it earlier
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON

Similar threads

LeFort 4 Enjoyer
Replies
3
Views
37
inyerta
inyerta
dreamz
Replies
20
Views
31
gnoyim
gnoyim
F
Replies
0
Views
7
faIIout
F
Crimx991
Replies
13
Views
60
maksimkslarp333
maksimkslarp333
NT Master
Replies
3
Views
51
NT Master
NT Master

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top