if you could learn how to kill, would that lower your inhibition?

zeno

zeno

low effort account
what i mean is, just be able to kill anyone that troubles with you, with physical force or whatever it doesnt matter.. just feel that you have the knowledge to take him out without necessarily doing it

it wouldnt prevent people mogging you but maybe it could help your self esteem or sth idk

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
I already have that power with guns cus 'Murica

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Incels can only kill by using a gun

I already have that power with guns cus 'Murica

i dont live in the states so idk how that feels, but anyway even using a gun would get you busted or whatever
im talking about having a special way that will take him out without anyone knowing its you
many in here dont have the physical capacity to kill

i dont live in the states so idk how that feels, but anyway even using a gun would get you busted or whatever
im talking about having a special way that will take him out without anyone knowing its you
many in here dont have the physical capacity to kill
A lot of people also lack the mental power to kill even if they do have the physical power. I'm not saying I have it either because I've never had to kill anyone. I wish there was some way too test it without actually doing it lel

A lot of people also lack the mental power to kill even if they do have the physical power. I'm not saying I have it either because I've never had to kill anyone. I wish there was some way too test it without actually doing it lel
if i could kill i wouldnt do it mainly cuz im scared if it would have any afterlife consequence which i doubt, but still idk

but i would like the feeling of being able to kill whoever i want whenever i want, even if i choose not to

Yes son i dream of going effectively retarded every 2-3 days

• JFL
Reactions: zeno
Its easy to kill someone who is not protected

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
if i could kill i wouldnt do it mainly cuz im scared if it would have any afterlife consequence which i doubt, but still idk

but i would like the feeling of being able to kill whoever i want whenever i want, even if i choose not to
John Wick is low inhib af.

• +1
Its easy to kill someone who is not protected
how do u kill him without getting urself killed too at best case scenario. worst case he kills you and u do no damage
NINTCHDBPICT000453295246 2 e1560098150754

hes also 6'8

my point is, you cant physically or u got 0.0001% chance
you need to take advantage that u got these thoughts and find a weak ass but sociopathic way to kill him

how do u kill him without getting urself killed too at best case scenario. worst case he kills you and u do no damage
View attachment 259271
hes also 6'8
Stab him with a knife? Use axe? If you cant do it with a gun. Drive over him with a car?

View attachment 259271
hes also 6'8

my point is, you cant physically or u got 0.0001% chance
you need to take advantage that u got these thoughts and find a weak ass but sociopathic way to kill him
Never underestimate the element of surprise. You might be able to kill someone who is like the guy in the pic when he is least expecting it and least prepared.
Better make it fast though

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Stab him with a knife? Use axe? If you cant do it with a gun. Drive over him with a car?
to stab him with a knife u have to prob do it from the behind in his head, and idk if its gonna work, ofc 1v1 faceoff is out of the question
i wish i could finger clap and he magically falls lifeless
Never underestimate the element of surprise. You might be able to kill someone who is like the guy in the pic when he is least expecting it and least prepared.
Better make it fast though

i mean ok it can happen but, you cant really count on that, first of all cuz everyone literally can do it second cuz it will not work in most cases

to stab him with a knife u have to prob do it from the behind in his head, and idk if its gonna work, ofc 1v1 faceoff is out of the question
i wish i could finger clap and he magically falls lifeless

i mean ok it can happen but, you cant really count on that, first of all cuz everyone literally can do it second cuz it will not work in most cases
Who cares about 1vs1 face off when you can asaasinate someone

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Who cares about 1vs1 face off when you can asaasinate someone
that opportunity to axe him in the head from behind will 99.99999999% never come and if it comes its gonna be messy

that opportunity to axe him in the head from behind will 99.99999999% never come and if it comes its gonna be messy
if you want to kill someone, you can do it. In 1vs1 you can play coward, he will turn off and then you will stab him. Dirty war game.

• +1
i already know how to kill someone

if you want to kill someone, you can do it. In 1vs1 you can play coward, he will turn off and then you will stab him. Dirty war game.

yes you can perhaps, but does it raise your self esteem at all?
imagine you could just throw something to his drink, be 100% deadly and nobody ever finds out it was you
and you can do it consistently, first of all cuz u got the drug, second cuz u got the mindset
normies wont thing of ever doing it

*i dont plan to kill anyone ever lol

killing is easy, getting away with it is another story