If you could live in any other time what would it be

FascisstChad

FascisstChad

PROUD YAKUBIAN ALBINOID
What would it be? Also what do you think is the most based time period?
For me it’d have to be late medieval to early modern period. Peak aesthetics, moral, decent development but not overly technological and it’s the verge of discovery and opportunity to accomplish great things. I’d probably work to pay for the voyage to the Americas so I can kill Indians and take territory. To shoot an Indian in the face as he brings a stick and stone to a gunfight would be hilarious.

The most based time period would either have to be Bronze Age, high medieval or the 19th century. The Bronze Age because it’s the age of heroism and greatness, where you could transcend being a mere man. High medieval for peak morality and no tolerance for any degeneracy in antiquity there was some degenerate shit like orgies or pederasty but none of that would fly in medieval times, in western Europe at least. The 19th century as it was literally the white man playing in the world like it’s a sandbox. People were classifying races, slavery, tribespeople in zoos, colonialism and global dominance also peak white demographics at a percentage of the global population

• +1
Reactions: chudlite, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and ey88
100 000 BC

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and FascisstChad
1970s of my nation

Overall after the 60s things get better here

• Woah
Reactions: FascisstChad
100 years from now in the future

• JFL
a month ago

• JFL
1970s of my nation

Overall after the 60s things get better here
What nation, in South Asia? I’d like the 80s but there’s too much technology and moral decay. Older times had their difficulties but if you were willing to experience hardship there was something waiting for you unlike know where you get shit for it.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
the very first days so i can get easy pussy

• +1
Mid 1900’s NYC

• Woah
What nation, in South Asia? I’d like the 80s but there’s too much technology and moral decay. Older times had their difficulties but if you were willing to experience hardship there was something waiting for you unlike know where you get shit for it.
No Malaysia, in SEA

My grandparents, dad and I all have relatively easy lives in a developed area. Our nation is also Conservative so moral values have stayed pretty much the same since the 70s with some more understanding towards each other

• +1
Mid 1900’s NYC
A lot of Jewish and Sicilian niggers arriving on boats. Police chiefs from that time talked about it, its a good period and the city would look much better than know but you’d be better off in a different part of the country.

• +1
Reactions: BrianMoser
The timeline wher I don’t enter this thread

• WTF
Better that than going back to when they had no water
Muh water. Nigga people weren’t dying from lack of water, they had milk, fruit and tons of other things. Plus before the hyper capitalist destruction of the environment there was much more natural water sources you could use.

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
For me it’d have to be late medieval to early modern period. Peak aesthetics, moral, decent development but not overly technological and it’s the verge of discovery and opportunity to accomplish great things. I’d probably work to pay for the voyage to the Americas so I can kill Indians and take territory. To shoot an Indian in the face as he brings a stick and stone to a gunfight would be hilarious.

The most based time period would either have to be Bronze Age, high medieval or the 19th century. The Bronze Age because it’s the age of heroism and greatness, where you could transcend being a mere man. High medieval for peak morality and no tolerance for any degeneracy in antiquity there was some degenerate shit like orgies or pederasty but none of that would fly in medieval times, in western Europe at least. The 19th century as it was literally the white man playing in the world like it’s a sandbox. People were classifying races, slavery, tribespeople in zoos, colonialism and global dominance also peak white demographics at a percentage of the global population
probably like right after ww2

• JFL
No Malaysia, in SEA

My grandparents, dad and I all have relatively easy lives in a developed area. Our nation is also Conservative so moral values have stayed pretty much the same since the 70s with some more understanding towards each other
That wouldn’t be too bad but it would still be tough, Hong Kong around that time shouldn’t be bad I think.

Last edited:
  • +1

id go back to when i was 7 so i could stop my mum from giving me a eating disorder and i could continue being a high T HTN 7yo instead of starved unathletic autist with a napoleon complex :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• Woah
probably like right after ww2
You’d have a very short period of time, in like a bit over a decade the Jews will start faking shit like Rosa Parks and sending their Marxist schooled MLK to rile people up, get violent and only start recording when the police react. In around 20 so years you’d loose your country to nighters burning down cities. Maybe the 1860s so you could join the klan and get to lynching.

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
That wouldn’t be too bad but it would still be tough, Hong Kong around that time shouldn’t be bad I think.
Nah Hong Kong would most definitely be worse at that time period

• +1
Nah Hong Kong would most definitely be worse at that time period
I don’t know too much, I just watched in the mood for love, a movie about it from the 60s and thought it doesn’t look bad.

• Woah
I don’t know too much, I just watched in the mood for love, a movie about it from the 60s and thought it doesn’t look bad.
Most of Asia is heavily romanticised really

• +1
i wish i would be born in 1957 in nyc if i picked a different time

finance and the ny stock exchange are just starting to evolve with no technology in the stock market yet

Last edited:
  • JFL
i wish i would be born in 1957 in nyc if i picked a different time
The 70s and 80s of New York were literal war zones, the city was a mess, it was horrible. It’s the rare exception of a place actually getting better in the 90s instead of worse.

• JFL
Reactions: noobs
The 70s and 80s of New York were literal war zones, the city was a mess, it was horrible. It’s the rare exception of a place actually getting better in the 90s instead of worse.

NEW YORK CITY WORST HOODS 1970'S / 80'S COMPARED TO TODAY​

• JFL
You’d have a very short period of time, in like a bit over a decade the Jews will start faking shit like Rosa Parks and sending their Marxist schooled MLK to rile people up, get violent and only start recording when the police react. In around 20 so years you’d loose your country to nighters burning down cities. Maybe the 1860s so you could join the klan and get to lynching.
i only chose it because of the economic boom, maybe japan during the 1986 japanese asset price bubble

• +1
Primal times 😏

• +1