If you could select to reincarnate as any race what race would you chose?

If you could select to reincarnate as any race what race would you chose?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Are you Orthodox? if not what denomination are you?
I have no denomination. I have prayer, discernment, the scriptures of the most reliable texts and the holy spirit.

I have no denomination. I have prayer, discernment, the scriptures of the most reliable texts and the holy spirit.
Alright so your in the same boat as the Protestant, i understand. Bear in mind you don't even have the Bible that the Church used in the first 1000 years. You have the bible that had 7 books taken out of it by Martin Luther. (not king)

Alright so your in the same boat as the Protestant, i understand. Bear in mind you don't even have the Bible that the Church used in the first 1000 years. You have the bible that had 7 books taken out of it by Martin Luther. (not king)
Codex and Septuagint are from 3rd to 4th century AD. The Matthews bible first edition 1507 version is a direct copy and first copy in English from the original ancient Hebrew OT/NT manuscripts. The man who did this was murdered by the Catholic Church. He was a third party person doing this not some controlled institution/church with their own political or religious agenda.

I have nothing to do with the protestants or any other denomination.

I also have reviewed the books that were excluded from so called Cannon as well. The Apocrypha is Cannon and was removed in the mid 18th century for no legitimate reason.

I have the following books as not truly inspired by GOD:
1.) All the works of Paulus/Saulus the Royal Herodian Edomite Pharisees Christian Israelite Killer, false prophet/apostle
2.) 2 Peter
3.) Jude
4.) Acts

In following the actual word of GOD I have the earth as a sphere that has a firmament/Dome that contains the sun moon and stars and in the upper levels is the heavens but inside another dimension, level material plane, 100's of miles beneath is pure rock but hell is inside this rock but only accessible in the astral/soul body in the alternate dimension.

There are 2 seeds one is the Adamites aka pureblood Humans (to Noah to shem and Japheth and their descendants) and the alternate seed is the line of the devil through Cain, through the females of his line that mixed with the fallen and the Nephilim that married Ham and all of Ham's descendants (includes the Hamites that mixed with Adamites as they're no longer purebloods).

This is y Jesus calls the so called Jeqs the children of the devil, the synagogue of Satan as Esau married several Canaanite females.

Codex and Septuagint are from 3rd to 4th century AD. The Matthews bible first edition 1507 version is a direct copy and first copy in English from the original ancient Hebrew OT/NT manuscripts. The man who did this was murdered by the Catholic Church. He was a third party person doing this not some controlled institution/church with their own political or religious agenda.

I have nothing to do with the protestants or any other denomination.

I also have reviewed the books that were excluded from so called Cannon as well. The Apocrypha is Cannon and was removed in the mid 18th century for no legitimate reason.

I have the following books as not truly inspired by GOD:
1.) All the works of Paulus/Saulus the Royal Herodian Edomite Pharisees Christian Israelite Killer, false prophet/apostle
2.) 2 Peter
3.) Jude
4.) Acts

In following the actual word of GOD I have the earth as a sphere that has a firmament/Dome that contains the sun moon and stars and in the upper levels is the heavens but inside another dimension, level material plane, 100's of miles beneath is pure rock but hell is inside this rock but only accessible in the astral/soul body in the alternate dimension.

There are 2 seeds one is the Adamites aka pureblood Humans (to Noah to shem and Japheth and their descendants) and the alternate seed is the line of the devil through Cain, through the females of his line that mixed with the fallen and the Nephilim that married Ham and all of Ham's descendants (includes the Hamites that mixed with Adamites as they're no longer purebloods).

This is y Jesus calls the so called Jeqs the children of the devil, the synagogue of Satan as Esau married several Canaanite females.
Yeah this is how i can tell your theology is slightly wrong of youve been misled into error, heaven and hell arent seperate palces they are the same place, you will experience heaven how you lived your life on earth, you dont have in your bible that you have RIGHT NOW (1 and 2 Maccabees, Sirach, Wisdom, Baruch, Tobit, and Judith) i can tell you mightve just looked up books removed by martin luther and some google result came up but he most defo did remove books from the bible that is basic christian history.

You said you have reviewed the books but you are in the same position as Protestants as you have no binding authority to know which books should and shouldn't go into the bible, your judgement is completely arbitrary, the bible wasn't produced to be read in your room and interpret the scriptures on your own but it was made by the church FOR the church in divine liturgical worship, we did not have the bible cannon until 700AD, what were the Christians doing up until then, the traditions of the unchanged Orthodox church.

Im not trying to be rude btw just educating a bit (not saying i know everything but there are some things i saw you are defo getting wrong.

Attachments

• History of the rgeat schism.PNG
    History of the rgeat schism.PNG
    499.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Orthodoxy timeline.PNG
    Orthodoxy timeline.PNG
    162.7 KB · Views: 0