If you did everything right by pick up artist/ NT standards how would it be read by a girl if she doesn't find you hot.

My question. Would the right behavior make women mad bc an ugly guy learned perfect cues

• They would feel he is cheating his natural place subconsciously as someone who would have anxiety

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • They would find it annoying a guy is entertaining and expecting that to be enough

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • They would think he was cool a lot of the time with most normie NT women

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • etc

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
I mean in the 2000s people took this way more serious. So what would end up happening if you were perfectly good at making girls laugh, find you cool, NT max. etc. then what.

PUA people think that a girl can not be a stoic cunt if oyu crack a code, and make them feel you are higher energy in a situation. Is that even true at all?

Say a fat guy wins the "I make things less tense, and I have the alpha male ogrecel big size and I can make people feel stupid by not being respectful to women/ big guardian bear" subcommunication test. Fatcels can only really do PUA game. Which works since it's more believable a fat guy, or big framed ogre guy can stand his ground.

Does it even work anymore? Or does it not.

It is about looks and not being autistic btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
It is about looks and not being autistic btw
so youre saying literally anything is alright
but what about the dudebro stuff PUA guys do.