If you didn’t have a childhood female best friend

Jamal2222

Jamal2222

ALL POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SATIRE
It never began for you, just imagine the boys that had a girl their age living next door and their moms were very close, so they played together every day from 5-10, and as they got older 10-15 they discovered s3x together and began screwing each other when their moms weren’t home. Or they’d text each other and sneak out to the woods 3 miles behind their house and they’d stay in an abandoned cabin passionately french kissing and spooning speaking to each other on starting highschool.
they had true un breakable love and bond. You will never have this
They screwed from beginning middle school up all the way through highschool. They’ve fucked a total of 5,000 times. This is pure jb love you incels cannot understand and never will

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 6723, OOGABOOGA and 16 others
@ChadFucksYourOneitis did and look at his name and you see how it turned out
ER had one too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 15338 and Deleted member 9670
More likely the boy developed a crush and the 15 year old girl was getting gangbanged by 20 year olds.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, CupOfCoffee, enzo and 12 others
i had a neighbor childhood friend that was a girl and was with her elementary to middle school, she broke my heart when she revealed her crush, it was this Prettyboy named Daniel. Over for me

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
Not a female best friend but had woman as really close friends through family, too socially inept + restrictive personal culture meant I never had the ability to do much :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and ChadFucksYourOneitis
I remember when I was a 6-7 my parents used to take to play with a friendly couple's daughter. We used to show each other our genitals. I remember i showed that girl my dick, and she showed me her pussy and butthole

This sounds like something out of a fantasy or a Disney fairy tale.

It's unrealistic. Most childhood friends either eventually move houses or go to different schools.

Even if it does happen, it's rare and it's not as magical as you think.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hebbewem, .👽. and ChadFucksYourOneitis
It never began for you, just imagine the boys that had a girl their age living next door and their moms were very close, so they played together every day from 5-10, and as they got older 10-15 they discovered s3x together and began screwing each other when their moms weren’t home. Or they’d text each other and sneak out to the woods 3 miles behind their house and they’d stay in an abandoned cabin passionately french kissing and spooning speaking to each other on starting highschool.
They screwed from beginning middle school up all the way through highschool. They’ve fucked a total of 5,000 times. This is pure jb love you incels cannot understand and never will
I had one we kissed and she even almost gave me a handjob into my sister walked in on us she did grind against my cock though

she was a legit mogger she was a latina with black hair and green eyes

Since our parents had a fight we got seperated sometimes i wonder what if we didnt. I dint see her ever since

• Love it
Reactions: fras and Jamal2222
I almost slept with a 15 year old when I was a kid too got my cock grinded on by a girl who was around my age I had good experiences as a kid just got worse as I got older and more aspie

I did and im incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Faurk I remember having one. She was white and blonde. But she was a lot more younger than me tbh. A good 3-4 years at least iirc. so it wouldn't have worked out.

I had a female friend as a kid. But we moved when I was 10 (thanks mom) so basically the friends I made in childhood had to be rebuilt in highschool

nigga all ur posts are rope worthy

Truecel trait is women hated you even as kid
a lebanese attendant once looked at me with disgust when i was a child :feelswhy:.maybe becuz i was ethnic looking and not necessarily an ugly child,cuz lebanese hate ethnics

Truecel trait is women hated you even as kid
She treated me like shit as a kid when i got fat ngl before that me and her always hung out 😂
Now she just snaps me now that im no longer fat but the past hurts ngl :feelswah:

just in your incel dreams this happens:Comfy:

I had one, but never felt attracted to her, I saw her pics on IG not so long ago and that bitch now has a stronger jaw than all of you combined :lul::lul:

I had a buzzcut for most of my youth so no female friends :hnghn: guess it’s over for me

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222
I had a female best friend and still landed on this site