if you do something instead of not doing it, you will not be better, you will just be differently skilled, if you focus on x u miss out on y

_MVP_

_MVP_

Kraken
so overall you get smarter over time, no matter what u do

opportunity cost etc

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX and oily703
If i choose to rot on .org instead of studying i will become smarter:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
If i choose to rot on .org instead of studying i will become smarter:feelshah:
indeed, smarter in a different way, consider u then have a better frequency too which in turn makes you smarter

@oily703

in the end it makes no difference when u do things or whether u do things

only time makes you smarter

@oily703

in the end it makes no difference when u do things or whether u do things

only time makes you smarter
I feel like youre talking about a defenition of smart that isnt mainstream. Sure if you spend a lot of time staring at walls i guess you will get smarter or better at doing it but i dont think it will equate to any real world value

Makes sense.

I feel like youre talking about a defenition of smart that isnt mainstream. Sure if you spend a lot of time staring at walls i guess you will get smarter or better at doing it but i dont think it will equate to any real world value
ur wrong since u get better at thinking and even subconsciously you get better even if you stare at the wall, and you won't be able to always stare at the wall anyway, your body and brain will wanna do things automatically. and u adapt better to the system over time even if you stare at the wall . like hare and snail, like traffic light whether u sprint or not, dont overwhelm yourself, it all comes to the same thing in the end, dont overwhelm yourself for a better frequency

• +1
Reactions: oily703
ur wrong since u get better at thinking and even subconsciously you get better even if you stare at the wall, and you won't be able to always stare at the wall anyway, your body and brain will wanna do things automatically. and u adapt better to the system over time even if you stare at the wall . like hare and snail, like traffic light whether u sprint or not, dont overwhelm yourself, it all comes to the same thing in the end, dont overwhelm yourself for a better frequency
Thats not what i meant the staring at the wall was just a bad example. Imagine you scroll tik tok for 4 hours on end. This isnt going to make you smarter. If anything its going to rot your brain. Maybe time you spend thinking will make you smarter but im sure that if you spend all your time scrolling with your brain turned off your not getting smarter no matter what.

Could you explain the frequency stuff? Im not familiar

• +1
Thats not what i meant the staring at the wall was just a bad example. Imagine you scroll tik tok for 4 hours on end. This isnt going to make you smarter. If anything its going to rot your brain. Maybe time you spend thinking will make you smarter but im sure that if you spend all your time scrolling with your brain turned off your not getting smarter no matter what.

Could you explain the frequency stuff? Im not familiar
even scrolling tiktok for 4 hours will make you smarter, thats what im trying to get my point across, i myself am watching chess videos and lets plays nonstop and im still smartest man in the world, sometimes i then feel like reading wikipedia or thinking too, then i do that

its like during the tiktok spree you regenerate turbo mana to expend at other times when you inevitably feel like doing smarter things

frequency is just my fancy word of how good i feel.

@paladincel_

and btw the worse you feel now, the better u will feel later

• Hmm...
even scrolling tiktok for 4 hours will make you smarter, thats what im trying to get my point across, i myself am watching chess videos and lets plays nonstop and im still smartest man in the world, sometimes i then feel like reading wikipedia or thinking too, then i do that

its like during the tiktok spree you regenerate turbo mana to expend at other times when you inevitably feel like doing smarter things

frequency is just my fancy word of how good i feel.

@paladincel_

and btw the worse you feel now, the better u will feel later
That makes no sense though
Youre saying scrolling tik tok (example) is the way of "charging" your brain so it is able to do the things that will make it smarter right?
If so that is like saying letting an engine cool off is creating energy, since when you let it cool off you are preparing jt to make energy
To me it makes no sense
If thats not what youre trying to say enlighten me bhai maybe im stupid

That makes no sense though
Youre saying scrolling tik tok (example) is the way of "charging" your brain so it is able to do the things that will make it smarter right?
If so that is like saying letting an engine cool off is creating energy, since when you let it cool off you are preparing jt to make energy
To me it makes no sense
If thats not what youre trying to say enlighten me bhai maybe im stupid
yes, u understand it, it makes sense, but not only that, through scrolling tiktok you also expose yourself to ideas and repetition of things which AGAIN makes you smarter, its like you get entry points and idk how to explain just this video forward to 4 minutes 58 seconds

i maintain my point you get smarter no matter what you do, even when u sleep, and also subconsciously

• +1
yes, u understand it, it makes sense, but not only that, through scrolling tiktok you also expose yourself to ideas and repetition of things which AGAIN makes you smarter, its like you get entry points and idk how to explain just this video forward to 4 minutes 58 seconds

i maintain my point you get smarter no matter what you do, even when u sleep, and also subconsciously

I cant watch now will watch later
Thanks bhai

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back