If you don't appreciate your life right now

nattycel

nattycel

Hopeless
you should spend one night like a homeless person. I'm not kidding, go try to survive outside in cold
weather for one night. I assure you, next day you'll feel so good just being in the comfort if your home.

I did this yesterday. Made some friends in the night. Men from all over the place with amazing life stories.

• +1
Reactions: Kenma, theropeking, dogtown and 3 others
Yea true tbh it could always be worse but it’s still bad for every male except chad

Yea true tbh it could always be worse but it’s still bad for every male except chad
Plenty of chads with hunter eyes living the homeless life.

I see alot of homeless people on my commute to school (I live in NYC). I get less pissed off considering there are people in alot worse situations than me. I even see a couple of homeless single parents with there kids and everyone avoids eye contact with them. Having a shitty sex/social life is so little compared to this.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Coping and nattycel
I became a buddhist a month ago and Im so happy tbh.

One day this looksmatched girl I sent you became intrested in me, and I believe everything happens for a reason. More people should have this mentality
I became a buddhist a month ago and Im so happy tbh.

One day this looksmatched girl I sent you became intrested in me, and I believe everything happens for a reason. More people should have this mentality

Lol, that won't change anything, and you're low IQ if you think it will, sure you might appreciate the fact that you have a roof over your head but the thing (or lack thereof) that caused to hate your life will continue to do so.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Insomniac, Deleted member 176 and 4 others
This is a pointless mindset, its just making excuses to be happy and content with your life when there no reason to be

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks and androidcel
This is a pointless mindset, its just making excuses to be happy and content with your life when there no reason to be
youre a pointless mindset

just go outside and sleep in the rain br0

Lol, that won't change anything, and you're low IQ if you think it will, sure you might appreciate the fact that you have a roof over your head but the thing (or lack thereof) that caused to hate your life will continue to do so.
Most people have mental problems and a habit of hating their life for no reason. It's their own mental prison.

You can break out of it with the right mindset. You're just a pessimist. Stay the way you are and give
up on life buddy boyo
Doesn't everyone make excuses to he happy? what's so wrong in trying to he happy?

Most people have mental problems and a habit of hating their life for no reason. It's their own mental prison.

You can break out of it with the right mindset. You're just a pessimist. Stay the way you are and give
up on life buddy boyo

Doesn't everyone make excuses to he happy? what's so wrong in trying to he happy?
If you need excuses to be happy then your arent truly happy

If you need excuses to be happy then your arent truly happy
What? People buy things, play sports, watch movies etc etc etc to feel happy. Would you say they're just making excuses to be happy?

• +1
Reactions: theropeking
JFL for thinking I can survive outside one night where I live. It gets to -15celcius regularly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
What? People buy things, play sports, watch movies etc etc etc to feel happy. Would you say they're just making excuses to be happy?
It depends on their life situation and if they truly enjoy it or not Idk i forgot what I was talking about tbh I dont get much sleep

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
Bitch boy.
Come over and give it a try. I work an outdoors job for several hours a day, and I'm pretty acclimated now. But that would be suicidal to attempt.

Come over and give it a try. I work an outdoors job for several hours a day, and I'm pretty acclimated now. But that would be suicidal to attempt.
Where do you live?