If you don't care about what people think you can't get laid.

Deleted member 1242

Deleted member 1242

Iron
I hate loathsomely lazy normies or ones who do "muh stoic" shit like overmasculine boomers try to.
Not caring about what people think is just ignoring their natural anxiety and playing stoic against their true insecurities.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oculorum, diggbicc, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
If you don't care about what people think and can't get laid, it just means you are ugly.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 685 and johnnydeep222
Cope

Not caring about what others think shows inner confidence, means that random people’s opinions have no effect on your ego

No such thing as “natural anxiety” some people have it low some have it high, if it’s low you’re more desirable by women

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, BigBoy, RobticaI and 4 others
I hate loathsomely lazy normies or ones who do "muh stoic" shit like overmasculine boomers try to.
Not caring about what people think is just ignoring their natural anxiety and playing stoic against their true insecurities.
the wannabe james bond. classic loser move

I just want to be chad

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Cope

Not caring about what others think shows inner confidence, means that random people’s opinions have no effect on your ego

No such thing as “natural anxiety” some people have it low some have it high, if it’s low you’re more desirable by women
natural confidence doesn't mean shit. Being unconfident is just what women say when they're not making up rationalizations for you being shy, modest, etc. because they don't wanna have sex with you.
Plus caring about what people think means you can go to lengths to hide how unconfident you are when you have proper learned behavior. This place is called looksmax but it obviously sucks at demeanormaxxing.

natural confidence doesn't mean shit. Being unconfident is just what women say when they're not making up rationalizations for you being shy, modest, etc. because they don't wanna have sex with you.
Plus caring about what people think means you can go to lengths to hide how unconfident you are when you have proper learned behavior. This place is called looksmax but it obviously sucks at demeanormaxxing.

Demeanor?

redpill cope

Face=Personality

Demeanor?

redpill cope
im saying he's redpill coping by confidence mattering. I'm saying the best thought process is what makes superficial value. And demeanor is an accent tone to it.

You explained it so well

My best friend always tries to act unbothered or like he doesnt care

I wanna bring up what u said but he's gonna get insecure and cut me off lol

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
just be good looking enough so that the way you behave won't matter and therefore you won't care

This is retarded.

Getting laid is about looks, not mentality.

Looks=personality=social skills.

Keep fucking coping with NT garbage.

• +1
Not caring and idgaf attitude works with Chads..
An incel that does not care nobody will notice him. Basically he's burying himself and no one gives a phuck about him..
Again looks reign supreme

This is retarded.

Getting laid is about looks, not mentality.

Looks=personality=social skills.

Keep fucking coping with NT garbage.
if you don't care about what people think you can't have the obsessive needy mental state to improve looks or keep them managed.
Simply relying on want is not strong enough. you need to rely on fear/ insecurity

if you don't care about what people think you can't have the obsessive needy mental state to improve looks or keep them managed.
Simply relying on want is not strong enough. you need to rely on fear/ insecurity
fear/insecurity comes from not being able to get something you want, so there's a connection tbh

my point was that looks are ultimately what get you laid

• +1
Keep coping with personality NT bullshit, I already destroyed this.

Keep coping with personality NT bullshit, I already destroyed this.
what? how lol.
twilight proves women care about looks more than being NT. It's not being NT in a normie way, just in a way that helps your lookstake effect in edgy/ powerful ways. Being autistic to the point of being a palsy jungle boy can destroy looks.