If you dont do cardio, you're done for

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
its insane how looked over cardio is. Obviously, if you're bulking its not ideal but the main reason you should do it is for cardiovascular health. You dont want to be some hag in your 30s from partying and no cardio. You're gonna have a much better 30s if you stay active and are gonna be seen as more youthful by women in their 20s.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MaghrebGator, Kroker, garoupilled_ and 11 others
Just jog bro!

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, datboijj, poopoohead and 5 others
I run around the house for cardio. It helps me get more lean.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Jova, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
i run or do incline treadmill but jogging is fne
You dont need to necessarily jog either just maintain good blood circulation

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Jova
its insane how looked over cardio is. Obviously, if you're bulking its not ideal but the main reason you should do it is for cardiovascular health. You dont want to be some hag in your 30s from partying and no cardio. You're gonna have a much better 30s if you stay active and are gonna be seen as more youthful by women in their 20s.
Agreed. I neglected it entirely when I lifted even though I knew better, and I can barely run for shit now.

I run around the house for cardio. It helps me get more lean.
How big is your house to where you can do cardio by running around in your house?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, tombradylover, Jova and 2 others
Agreed. I neglected it entirely when I lifted even though I knew better, and I can barely run for shit now.

How big is your house to where you can do cardio by running around in your house?
Just run from point A to point B, then go back and do it again.

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
THE ONLY CARDIO I DO IS WHILE I FUCK MY STACY GF
IMG 3888

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, poopoohead, HTN_Mentalcel and 3 others
Does swimming count?

I wanna start swimming when I get this new wagie job soon

• Love it
Reactions: ChadL1te
Agreed

Me and my friends are doing a StepUp challenge, whoever gets the last place has to pay for the Food Bill at the end of the month

The Bill will be close to £300-£400, brutal…

Here’s my steps, they’ve been quite high since I downloaded the app, challenhe doesn’t start till the 1st of July :feelshah:

IMG 4231

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, JohnDoe, Jova and 1 other person
Agreed

Me and my friends are doing a StepUp challenge, whoever gets the last place has to pay for the Food Bill at the end of the month

The Bill will be close to £300-£400, brutal…

Here’s my steps, they’ve been quite high since I downloaded the app, challenhe doesn’t start till the 1st of July :feelshah:

View attachment 2999595
thats a pretty cool idea, maybe I'll propose this to my roomates for my apartment this fall semester

good luck!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova and coisbhai
thats a pretty cool idea, maybe I'll propose this to my roomates for my apartment this fall semester

good luck!
Thanks bhai! I really appreciate the support :D

It’s gonna be a battle for first place

• +1
Reactions: Jova
THE ONLY CARDIO I DO IS WHILE I FUCK MY STACY GF
View attachment 2999593
Stacy in the Slums of Nicaragua I hate faggots like you who go on incel forums and brag about having sex with girls when I have never even held hands with a girl. I hope your girlfriend gets Ebola. Stay off this incel forum, Faggot, and go somewhere else. DIE FAKECEL!!!!! FUCK YOU NIGGGGERRRR!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, JohnDoe, Jova and 2 others
This is actually facts. Im pretty sedentary unfortunately and get my biggest cardio from going out to the club dancing and then fucking a hot chick after. Problem is, with bad cardio, i legit run out of stamina after like 5+ minutes of hard fucking. Need solutions bros

Stacy in the Slums of Nicaragua I hate faggots like you who go on incel forums and brag about having sex with girls when I have never even held hands with a girl. I hope your girlfriend gets Ebola. Stay off this incel forum, Faggot, and go somewhere else. DIE FAKECEL!!!!! FUCK YOU NIGGGGERRRR!
WTF ARE YOU SAYING I AM A FELLOW INCEL LIKE YOU

True I need to get my ass back in the track. I do walk a lot, but nothing beats a good run. Only problem is that it's high impact, so you need good running shoes and try to run mostly uphills but yeah.

• +1
True I need to get my ass back in the track. I do walk a lot, but nothing beats a good run. Only problem is that it's high impact, so you need good running shoes and try to run mostly uphills but yeah.
i got some Adidas ones on sale, they're amazing

• Love it
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Yeh cant believe no one know what cardio is its the most gatekept looksmax only a select few high iq forum users know it exists

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and ChadL1te
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and poopoohead
running nukes your SMV though, all my colleagues, mfs and foids, that run as a sport aged terribly by their mid 20s

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: copamine, poopoohead, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
running nukes your SMV though, all my colleagues, mfs and foids, that run as a sport aged terribly by their mid 20s
maybe competitive runners, for the average person its a looksmax much more than min

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
cardio is legit but watch out for runners face

runners face is brutal

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: proxyy, poopoohead and ChadL1te
cardio is legit but watch out for runners face

runners face is brutal
I run about 9 miles a week nothing more, I should be good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and traveler
@IAMNOTANINCEL stupidest thread on .org, marathon runners look worse than gym roiders xD

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: copamine, poopoohead, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
This. I know so many soycuck that ate like shit, cheetos, but because they didnt exersize they aged better than most.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, poopoohead and JohnDoe
@IAMNOTANINCEL stupidest thread on .org, marathon runners look worse than gym roiders xD
You fucking retard, marathon runners are 99% of people. Your average runner runs 6 miles a week

• Hmm...
I’d rather eat ass
50 rep final offer, you get her insta and her nudes. @PSL Accuracy answer you nigger or I will abduct you and make Stacy peg you until your anus prolapses

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
You fucking retard, marathon runners are 99% of people. Your average runner runs 6 miles a week
Oh so your one of those "in moderation" limp dick faggots? Lets just agree to disagree then

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and USERΝAME
just jump rope

• +1
Oh so your one of those "in moderation" limp dick faggots? Lets just agree to disagree then
“Let’s just agree to disagree” in otherwords you realized you’re a moron who immediately assumes outliers in every argument. Such a low IQ user

• Hmm...
Havnet done any cardio this year other than sex lul
Lifting mogs all

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
Any form of excersise is “cardio”.

“Let’s just agree to disagree” in otherwords you realized you’re a moron who immediately assumes outliers in every argument. Such a low IQ user
bro i was just tagging a user i dont want to debate because there is no point

• JFL
This. I know so many soycuck that ate like shit, cheetos, but because they didnt exersize they aged better than most.
That would be me, zero exercise and only goyslop and i look younger than my peers

• +1