If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time

If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.

I'm online businessmaxxing & cash flow rental propertymaxxing

What are you retards doing to try make money while you sleep so u dont have to be a slave for the next 50+ years?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, BrahminBoss, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 7 others
secret:feelshah:

• Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC
i’m just trying to sell beckies dropshipped items from china, you know shit like red light masks and heated eyelash curlers.

If there’s a demand for chads then i’m going to capitalise on beckies wanting to get closer to them

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, currylightskin, Deleted member 28414 and 4 others
i’m just trying to sell beckies dropshipped items from china, you know shit like red light masks and heated eyelash curlers.

If there’s a demand for chads then i’m going to capitalise on beckies wanting to get closer to them
very based

ecom is the best business model in the world

• +1
Reactions: twilight
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 26859
  • +1
custom products bro
Yh i just plan to snowball into custom products and my own brands and getting warehouses after this surface level shit takes off but i need to be where the money flows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
how do I make moneywhile eating a big box of pizza and farting in my room while playing videos games

• JFL
Reactions: Amexmaxx
how do I make moneywhile eating a big box of pizza and farting in my room while playing videos games
Making money while eating a big box of pizza and playing video games in your room is possible, but it may require some creativity and effort. Here are a few ideas:
  1. Livestream your gaming sessions: Set up a Twitch or YouTube channel and stream your gameplay. If you have an engaging personality and can entertain viewers, you can potentially earn money through ad revenue, subscriptions, donations, or sponsorships.
  2. Create gaming content: Record your gameplay and create edited videos to upload on platforms like YouTube. If your content becomes popular, you can monetize it through ads, brand partnerships, or merchandise sales.
  3. Participate in online gaming tournaments: If you're skilled at certain games, consider entering tournaments. Some competitions offer cash prizes for winners.
  4. Test video games: Look for opportunities to participate in beta testing for game developers. They often seek feedback and pay testers for their time and insights.
  5. Write game reviews or guides: Start a blog or contribute to gaming websites by writing reviews or guides for popular games. Some websites pay for quality content or offer affiliate programs.
Remember, it's important to balance your activities and not neglect other aspects of your life, such as health, relationships, and personal growth.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rooman, Primalsplit, BrahminBoss and 2 others
Brutal InterestRatePill

Ideally, you want to save up at least USD2M ASAP. Then find a bank with a 5% interest rate, and you have a salary of $100K/year from doing absolutely nothing other than just letting the Rothschilds stroke their cocks with your green paper :feelshaha::feelshaha:

USD2M is the bare minimum you need in order to live a maximally comfy NEET lifestyle.

If you really wanted to, what you guys could do is agree to share one location and jampack into some shithole, all of you will be on studymode/wagiemode for 10 years, becoming anesthesiologists, spending the bare minimum on food, clothes, etc...and then by the end of a decade, if you are decently smart, you will have $2M saved up, and just NEETmaxx for the rest of your lives :feelsgah: and the money will only feel that much stronger if you go from Burgerland to a shithole country (or Japan) because every dollar is almost 140 Yen and you, with your American interest rate, will live like a king in Japan :Comfy:

TLDR at any moment you can choose to sacrifice 10 years of your life, going through a decade of sheer torture, in exchange for never having 2 work again and being able to indulge in all your nerdcel hobbies and vidya without having to worry about the real world.

why not and whats better
Any business based on selling pure digital products

I’m building 2 right now inshallah I can sell my second one for $100Million before 25 so I can retire before 25

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Any business based on selling pure digital products

I’m building 2 right now inshallah I can sell my second one for $100Million before 25 so I can retire before 25
true infoproducts mog actually

My way of doing that has been music royalties, bonds, certificates of deposit.

Last edited:
Software sales.

Brutal InterestRatePill

Ideally, you want to save up at least USD2M ASAP. Then find a bank with a 5% interest rate, and you have a salary of $100K/year from doing absolutely nothing other than just letting the Rothschilds stroke their cocks with your green paper :feelshaha::feelshaha:

USD2M is the bare minimum you need in order to live a maximally comfy NEET lifestyle.

If you really wanted to, what you guys could do is agree to share one location and jampack into some shithole, all of you will be on studymode/wagiemode for 10 years, becoming anesthesiologists, spending the bare minimum on food, clothes, etc...and then by the end of a decade, if you are decently smart, you will have $2M saved up, and just NEETmaxx for the rest of your lives :feelsgah: and the money will only feel that much stronger if you go from Burgerland to a shithole country (or Japan) because every dollar is almost 140 Yen and you, with your American interest rate, will live like a king in Japan :Comfy:

TLDR at any moment you can choose to sacrifice 10 years of your life, going through a decade of sheer torture, in exchange for never having 2 work again and being able to indulge in all your nerdcel hobbies and vidya without having to worry about the real world.
I flation would destroy your interest rate little by little probably
Also japan is not cheap from what I've heard

I flation would destroy your interest rate little by little probably
Also japan is not cheap from what I've heard
Then I guess work the bare minimum necessary to keep the nest egg up to date, you would still barely have to work if all you're doing is just updating your nest egg with an inflation rate.

But yeah you're right about Japan, just stay in Burgerland then.

Anyway, in your spare time do all the neetcel autist shit as per usual, which will serve as relief for the brief moments of torture that are faking an NT personality in the workplace. And then you will die a comfy death, knowing you have fucked the system that is clownworld:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao

Didn't see this but honestly this is extremely based.

Getting boatloads of Chinese shit and then managing what to sell to who is a strategy that makes one of my dad's friends' friends $1.2M a year. The guy is a complete retard, can't carry a conversation and can't do math to save his life, yet he makes so much.

Get good enough at this and you will be able to afford all the PS4's and vidya and neetcel nerd fag whatever shit you want. The initial roadblocks are utter utter hell but once you've passed them you're basically on the fast lane flipping off all the bluepilled cucks

• +1
Dumb quote tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444