if you dont get a gf by 20 its over

buflek

buflek

justin bieber or dead
several reasons why its over if u have no gf at 20:

-only reason im still with my gf (approaching the 7th year of relationship) is because i met her when she was very young and easily manipulated. met her at 14 (close to 15) and changed her whole personality around. she pretty much has the same thoughts, humor, goals etc as me now

-girls will be weirded out by you if you never had a gf at some point

-the older you get, the harder it gets with girls. they might not have the same beauty standards but now they also expect u to have a good job and money

-pretty self explaining but the older the girl the higher her sex count is which leads her to cheating / not being satisfied unless u are good at sex which barely anyone is

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: LowTierNormie, TsarTsar444, IncelsBraincels and 18 others
its the only time you can have a decent relationship experience tbh. adult LTRs are cope (unless you keep your teen love)

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 18244, LowTierNormie and 6 others
never had a gf over for me

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bonez, IncelsBraincels, FailedNormieManlet and 5 others
if you haven't ascended by 20 then off yourself

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: niqfan625, ShowerMaxxing, galego123 and 9 others
you are young until 60,just wait bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Bonez, Banderacell and 5 others
I'm kind of weirded out by your statement that you controlled her and manipulated her to be what you want. How do you think she'd react if she knew you wrote that on an Internet forum?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 17311 and 4 others
I'm kind of weirded out by your statement that you controlled her and manipulated her to be what you want. How do you think she'd react if she knew you wrote that on an Internet forum?
This is how marriage has worked since the days of Abraham and Moses and nobody started complaining until the 1960s. It’s not a bad thing at all - a husband and father are very similar positions.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, p0lishsubhuman, aBetterMii and 2 others
I know some guys who never had a gf but just fwb’s and random slays. Most relationships don’t last.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 17311, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
its indeed over for me

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Daniel Plainview and Chintuck22
23 and never even had an opportunity for a gf. Handholdless, kissless and obviously sexless.

The small minority of ppl in my situation had opportunities. Maybe they misread signals, acted weird, vol-cels or turned down a girl at a social event.

I haven't even gotten close. Basically 0 matches on OLD, nothing irl and nothing at parties. When I talk to a girl I am treated like shit on their shoe. Either I am a symbol of repulsion or completely invisible. A few years ago I used to be in a heavy social deficit, but I can't even use that excuse now. Nothing is happening, no matter what I do. And as each year goes by, it's not becoming an inevitability like ppl told me it would be... it's the opposite... more hopelessness.

Getting jaw surgery and maybe rhino, but I don't believe that will even be enough. Hypergamy isn't going away and surgery is going to ascend me 1-2pts at most. Even if I am socially congruent with my ascended looks, the memories and past experiences will never go away.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Bonez, Deleted member 18244 and 11 others
if you haven't ascended by 20 then off yourself
No

23 and never even had an opportunity for a gf. Handholdless, kissless and obviously sexless.

The small minority of ppl in my situation had opportunities. Maybe they misread signals, acted weird, vol-cels or turned down a girl at a social event.

I haven't even gotten close. Basically 0 matches on OLD, nothing irl and nothing at parties. When I talk to a girl I am treated like shit on their shoe. Either I am a symbol of repulsion or completely invisible. A few years ago I used to be in a heavy social deficit, but I can't even use that excuse now. Nothing is happening, no matter what I do. And as each year goes by, it's not becoming an inevitability like ppl told me it would be... it's the opposite... more hopelessness.

Getting jaw surgery and maybe rhino, but I don't believe that will even be enough. Hypergamy isn't going away and surgery is going to ascend me 1-2pts at most. Even if I am socially congruent with my ascended looks, the memories and past experiences will never go away.
This is what happens when you believe the male and female gaze exists

• JFL
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
B-bbut men peak at 30:redpill::redpill::feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niggerslayer, Banderacell, IncelsBraincels and 3 others
Never got a gf, unless you wanna count some drug addict old single mom pitying me and taking my virginity from me then ghosting me 3 weeks later a gf. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
B-bbut men peak at 30:redpill::redpill::feelsuhh:
Liza-Steven-Wedding-0944-2-1024x683.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niggerslayer and bogii

-only reason im still with my gf (approaching the 7th year of relationship) is because i met her when she was very young and easily manipulated. met her at 14 (close to 15) and changed her whole personality around. she pretty much has the same thoughts, humor, goals etc as me now

-the older you get, the harder it gets with girls. they might not have the same beauty standards but now they also expect u to have a good job and money

-pretty self explaining but the older the girl the higher her sex count is which leads her to cheating / not being satisfied unless u are good at sex which barely anyone is
i just fucking hate this world

Bbbbbbuttt but gandy got his first gf at 21

no way your face is that bad

I have my first Kiss at 22, lost my virginity at 25, now at 27 I will start dating multiple girls, is never to late and stop getting in the victime mentality and improve yourself.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and 11gaijin
I have my first Kiss at 22, lost my virginity at 25, now at 27 I will start dating multiple girls, is never to late and stop getting in the victime mentality and improve yourself.

Lol ok Chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, IncelsBraincels and GetShrekt
“Good at sex” didn’t some study say how aroused u make a girl/make her orgasm is almost entirely based on attraction. And ofc dick size/stamina

“Good at sex” didn’t some study say how aroused u make a girl/make her orgasm is almost entirely based on attraction. And ofc dick size/stamina
i used stamina and dicksize into my calculation but theres still some things that make u better than others. if u are clueless about how to move and which positions to use etc u will not satisfy the girl most likely

if u take care of ur skin and look 20-25 it doenst get harder until around 35 when your genetics just totally dump out on u

if u take care of ur skin and look 20-25 it doenst get harder until around 35 when your genetics just totally dump out on u
this is mostly not about guys and how our looks get worse, its more about foids who get worse and worse with age

since 20 yo girls are milfs in 2022 its truly over if you didnt have a JB girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: niggerslayer, Beetlejuice and buflek
I got my first gf at 15, but im still a virgin

Cope op, you will be betrayed as well

life start at 50 bro , just keep approving