If you don't get flooded with a ton of matches on online dating, it doesn't mean you're ugly

swaggyp1

swaggyp1

Luminary
Joined
Sep 21, 2022
Posts
6,227
Reputation
8,028
I know several decent looking guys, who I would say are easily above average, who do terribly on online dating

the way it works for me, is when I first sign up, I do decently well

but as time goes on, the algorithm shuffles me to the bottom and I do terribly after that
 
bad pictures
 
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
No even with good pictures

eventually you’ll be shuffled lower into the pile

All tinder experiments are with new accounts
cope
 
“not ugly” is far from enough in 2023

If you aren’t getting triple figure matches in the first day (preferably hour) slaying is gonna take some annoying effort.
 

Similar threads

J.bass
Replies
40
Views
225
J.bass
J.bass
Freestyleofnoone
Replies
11
Views
84
Freestyleofnoone
Freestyleofnoone
Nyrо
Replies
0
Views
13
Nyrо
Nyrо
ICXCLuvr
Replies
14
Views
51
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top