If you don't get girls in middle and high school it is over

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
If you don't get girls by H.S, middle school, and Freshmen year of college, its pretty much over. Its easier when young because there is a close knit community,everyone gets included in parties, kids are friendly , almost everyone goes to prom and there are few teens using online dating at that age. College and beyond just gets harder.

I got girls in H.S and middle school , but am a blackpill incel for almost 7 years now in college ( currently a grad. student)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: loromate
0UbkH2M 1

Khhv at 24 checking in

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
Jfl I imagine if there was a prom at my school.
90% males at best

If you don't get girls in H.S and middle school, its pretty much over. Its easier when young because there is a close knit community,everyone gets included in parties, kids are friendly , almost everyone goes to prom and there are few teens using online dating at that age. College and beyond just gets harder.

I got girls in H.S and middle school , but am a blackpill incel for almost 7 years now in college ( currently a grad. student)
not true tbh. its different for everyone, ive heard lot of people say they were losers/loners in high school and primary, but college was much better in terms of dating and basically everything, and vice versa

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Some people have no chance from birth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745 and turkproducer
not true tbh. its different for everyone, ive heard lot of people say they were losers/loners in high school and primary, but college was much better in terms of dating and basically everything, and vice versa
I should of said "if you don't get girls up to Freshmen year of college" its over.

over

• +1
Reactions: johnnydeep222
It is fucking over

Cope. University is where you get the most girls

• +1
If you canโ€™t get girls in college thereโ€™s something wrong with you.

its harder in high school and middle because girls become way more comfortable sexually in college and basically become sluts

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, turkproducer and MrGlutton
Cope. University is where you get the most girls
Only Chads, women, fags (homosexuals) and really outgoing/popular guys get fucked in college. College is when the 80/20 rule begins. Average guys don't get any. Too much competition and online dating.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and turkproducer
Only Chads, women, fags (homosexuals) and really outgoing/popular guys get fucked in college. College is when the 80/20 rule begins. Average guys don't get any. Too much competition and online dating.
Lol no.

Yeah, especially in Huge public college with thousands of Chads
I go to one.

you have no idea how wrong you are jfl. I bet you just got intimidated because there were a lot of good looking guys and didnโ€™t try at all

I go to one.

you have no idea how wrong you are jfl. I bet you just got intimidated because there were a lot of good looking guys and didnโ€™t try at all
Are you a black Chad? If so, that explains it.

Are you a black Chad? If so, that explains it.
He is indeed black chad

as a bbc face matters much less than frame and height

and hes 6โ€™5 big frame bbc

Iโ€™m high tier normie not chad
Are you out going? If so, that explains it. Women worship black, educated men. Try being white or Asian. Women get "impressed" by the sight of a black, educated man(no offense), especially an above average looking one.

Almost all guys get girls in H.S. Its mostly only Chad's, outgoing guys and fags (homosexuals) who get any in college.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
it doesn't matter anyway because my only options now are the leftovers unless i strike gold

If you don't get girls by H.S, middle school, and Freshmen year of college, its pretty much over. Its easier when young because there is a close knit community,everyone gets included in parties, kids are friendly , almost everyone goes to prom and there are few teens using online dating at that age. College and beyond just gets harder.

Just ask Gandy. I read one of his interviews he had his first gf at 21 if i remember correctly.

Just ask Gandy. I read one of his interviews he had his first gf at 21 if i remember correctly.

i watched that ted bundy documentary and it said he didnt have one until 23 but now prime jbs lust over him

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
there were no parties at my high school. there were no couples at my high school. Why? because there were no giggachads at my high school. you are deluded if you do not think women wait until college to start their sexual life, because that's where the highest concentration of gigachads are. hypergamy has gotten too far. women now ignore average/above average men

Are you out going? If so, that explains it. Women worship black, educated men. Try being white or Asian. Women get "impressed" by the sight of a black, educated man(no offense), especially an above average looking one.

Almost all guys get girls in H.S. Its mostly only Chad's, outgoing guys and fags (homosexuals) who get any in college.
your coping knows no bounds

your coping knows no bounds
I see guys get rejected all the time in college. Rarely in H.S. Those guys getting bitches in college ALREADY got bitched in H.S as well.

Yep college is way worse in my experience. I was probably top 10 in my small high school but now in college I see robust prettyboy chads that mog the fuck out of me regularly. So many heightmog me too and I'm 6'0.

Imagine having tons of JBs talking about and flirting with you, some even cold approaching you, then a year later becoming completely invisible. I don't know what the fuck happened.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and johnnydeep222
If you don't get girls in middle and high school it is over
giphy.gif

[/QUOTE]
Yep college is way worse in my experience. I was probably top 10 in my small high school but now in college I see robust prettyboy chads that mog the fuck out of me regularly. So many heightmog me too and I'm 6'0.

Imagine having tons of JBs talking about and flirting with you, some even cold approaching you, then a year later becoming completely invisible. I don't know what the fuck happened.
As I said before, college(with the exception of Freshmen year) is only good for fags (gays), Chads, the very out going and of course Foids who fuck lots of Chad's. Average looking, but educated blacks also get a lot. Young, progressive and moderate republican women are "impressed" by an educated black, insomuch, that many decide to go out with/fuck them.

The rest of us are either dating obese women or are virgins.

• +1
Reactions: Avoidant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back