If you don’t get messages like this, what’s the point?

Yes its over for me
Not entirely true, if you date black women from the US then you have a very high chance of getting women. Some women like black men (not that you're black, though you may have some African blood in you)

This is suifuel. OP did you get these messages? @Saiyan

why does everyone here look hormonally empty, he looks like a deer in the headlights while micromanaging his facial expression?

another faggotmaxed queer who cant satisfy women so craves their acceptance online,

are you on FIN?

this is the modern man, you look like prey

100 shillings you dont have a girlfriend

@oldcell
No one here knows how to look like they have any charisma lol. They see modeling pictures of Chico and O’Pry and imitate those pictures for their Tinder profiles and it just looks cringeworthy.

You’re good looking OP and I have no doubt you have decent success on dating apps but you look absolutely soulless and aspie in those pictures. Take a look at my profile pic. How effortlessly good looking and personable Pitt appears. There’s no need to take those jaw jutting, sucked in cheek pictures. It makes you looks more feminine than you would otherwise. You want pictures to look like they just happened to capture you in your candid handsome state.

• +1
Reactions: Barry, Soulrack, Kade and 2 others
No one here knows how to look like they have any charisma lol. They see modeling pictures of Chico and O’Pry and imitate those pictures for their Tinder profiles and it just looks cringeworthy.

You’re good looking OP and I have no doubt you have decent success on dating apps but you look absolutely soulless and aspie in those pictures. Take a look at my profile pic. How effortlessly good looking and personable Pitt appears. There’s no need to take those jaw jutting, sucked in cheek pictures. It makes you looks more feminine than you would otherwise. You want pictures to look like they just happened to capture you in your candid handsome state.
Pitt is god

• +1
Reactions: Morpheus

Damnnn bro if i get messages like this with this soulless and aspie selfies then I'd fuck entire villages with regular 'efortless' pics!!:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Weed, Hector and 4 others
why does everyone here look hormonally empty, he looks like a deer in the headlights while micromanaging his facial expression?

another faggotmaxed queer who cant satisfy women so craves their acceptance online,

are you on FIN?

this is the modern man, you look like prey

100 shillings you dont have a girlfriend

@oldcell
lol? whatever cope you spit out doesnt matter because op's literally SLAYING

• Hmm...
Reactions: 2peasinapod
Wtf is this shit.
I wouldnt even tell this to hot girls

Damnnn bro if i get messages like this with this soulless and aspie selfies then I'd fuck entire villages with regular 'efortless' pics!!:lul:
I’m telling you bro. You’ll have even more success. Take the Pitt pill.

Did you get anything done btw besides the zygo implants? Who did you go to for them?

Not entirely true, if you date black women from the US then you have a very high chance of getting women. Some women like black men (not that you're black, though you may have some African blood in you)
I dont like black women unfortunately :feelsuhh: :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
lol? whatever cope you spit out doesnt matter because op's literally SLAYING

no slayer would spoof his location to an area where just being white skyrockets your SMV and then spend days baiting validative messages only to screenshot to post here

slayers use tinder to fuck women, not brag on the internet to a bunch of easturn europeans who spend their weekends in the gym

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moneymaxxed, medialcanthuscel and Deleted member 685
no slayer would spoof his location to an area where just being white skyrockets your SMV and then spend days baiting validative messages only to screenshot to post here

slayers use tinder to fuck women, not brag on the internet to a bunch of easturn europeans who spend their weekends in the gym
cope

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
The point is to cut your throat, bleed like a pig and get discarded in trash. That is the point

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and turkproducer
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
pitt is a 7.3 and op is a 4.8

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Weed and Deleted member 3043
This is what eppley custom cheeks does for people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and forwardgrowth
a bunch of easturn europeans who spend their weekends in the gym
That is a generous assessment of this forum’s userbase

OP I am mirin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 4797
Because the girl is 5/10? If she was 9/10 it would be a completely different ball game. I get your point though. I've slayed 9/10s and I now I'm psychologically fucked because I cannot pair bond with plain jane's like this dull female.
if you've slayed legit 9s, what's your psl? or are you rich

Solid psl 6
dLZ.gif

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 3043
Who do you think are the best looking forum users?
Amnesia is the best, there are dozens of good looking users, the only nicknames I remember now are alarico8, virgin, darknlost

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Stingray
You're like 4.5, cant believe it

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2854 and goat2x
Fucking idiot
Dont write a 3 5psl girl things like that she will actually beleive that she can get 5psl dudes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
Point is to become a millionaire baby

what a faggot
when you see foids are already into you whats the point of keep saying to them how beatiful/hot they are, you are just inflating their already high egos making them think their ugly ass deserves chads

• +1
Reactions: Weed
Want to be a sex god tbh
Playboy
I want to get inthem cheeks
She’s ugly I also get messages like that from girls that are my psl -2
fucking landwhale if this is what muricans like then lol
Coping hard bro
what a faggot
when you see foids are already into you whats the point of keep saying to them how beatiful/hot they are, you are just inflating their already high egos making them think their ugly ass deserves chads
Wtf do you think she ugly bro?
You're like 4.5, cant believe it
Psl doesn’t mean shit only females eyes and what they think

Last edited:
Saiyan is not a 4.5 jlol @ the coping jealous bitter ethnics here.

• +1
Reactions: Dutcher
Most of the females are mad at me or they demand more pictures of me because they think that Iam catfishing them

Indeed Iam a chad

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
I unironically receive messages like this quite frequently JFL it's over for you ugly faggots

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Chad69

I can’t see the image
I want to make sure I understand because I skim read this thread the first time. Those messages from Sy were not to a chad fish, they were to you, using actual pictures of yourself but with a different location, right?
If that’s so, can I see what other pictures of yourself you were using please? If you want to avoid another warning for bragging you could message them to me.

Last edited:
Wtf she's fat how is that hot???

• +1
Reactions: Weed
Fuck.... Why isn't this me?