If you don’t go to the gym then why looksmax?

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
Remember, hitting the gym frequently like 3 days per week minimum is like 50% of your looksmax journey if you wanna try and ascend hard. Every man needs to target their upper body at least twice a week and legs once. I personally, go 4/5 days a week to max out my physical looks and strength.

No girl wants a man who is gonna act like a cuck or some lanky mf who can’t protect himself or his gf. Imagine some roided fat 5’6 ogre comes up to your 6’1 weakling ass your gonna get brutally mogger nevertheless the height. The best thing to be is a jacked pretty boy who can beat the shit out of ogres at the same time.

I mean fuck trying to be Elias De Poot, Jordan Barrett the weakling twinks be more like David Laid or Tyler Maher because that’s what women want.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: acv700, forevergymcelling, enriquecel and 11 others
Imagine some roided fat 5’4 ogre comes up to your 6’1 weakling ass your gonna get brutally mogger nevertheless the height.
mostly true until this cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, deadstock, Zeta and 1 other person
@buflek @PsychoDsk @appealmaxed @wishIwasSalludon

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and wishIwasSalludon
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
idk how most people still avoid gymmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, wishIwasSalludon and flippasav
Ye bro but I can t bench 100 kg:( . Even then my bench I 4x better than @_MVP_ . And a man called @iloveboobs once said that there was once a dream and the dream was @the BULL

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Fine, at the end of the day it’s all your choice. Get cucked or cuck someone
5'4 isnt mogging 6'1 unless the 6'1 is in a wheel chair

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, wishIwasSalludon, NZb6Air and 2 others
Ye bro but I can t bench 100 kg:( . Even then my bench I 4x better than @_MVP_ . And a man called @iloveboobs once said that there was once a dream and the dream was @the BULL
My bench pr is 80 kg and I am half way through 19, this guy @St.TikTokcel claims he has klimfielters and benches something like 110 kg. 110 ahahaha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, St.TikTokcel and kaligula567
why do you keep tagging the bull do you wanna blow him

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, GlamourPursuer and kaligula567
My bench pr is 80 kg and I am half way through 19, this guy @St.TikTokcel claims he has klimfielters and benches something like 110 kg. 110 ahahaha
Jewish poisons got to him. He is nothing more than @enchanted_elixir s puppet

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and flippasav
50% GYM 50% SURGERY

• Woah
5'4 isnt mogging 6'1 unless the 6'1 is in a wheel chair
A true roided 5'4 guy who's around 90kg of muscle is more intimidating than a regular sized 6 feet guy. You can post all the memes and comparisons u want but it's generally true. I mean roids are a hyperbolic chamber so it's not a fair comparison in nature but that's generally the case.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, flippasav and NZb6Air
100% rotting

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, GlamourPursuer, flippasav and 1 other person
A true roided 5'4 guy who's around 90kg of muscle is more intimidating than a regular sized 6 feet guy. You can post all the memes and comparisons u want but it's generally true. I mean roids are a hyperbolic chamber so it's not a fair comparison in nature but that's generally the case.
IT'S TRUE

Jewish poisons got to him. He is nothing more than @enchanted_elixir s puppet
He is deffo a fat slob because I am 5’8 and 140 lbs yet in terms of standards, that is a good lift for me. Some people are just bigger boned

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and kaligula567
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and NZb6Air
He is deffo a fat slob because I am 5’8 and 140 lbs yet in terms of standards, that is a good lift for me. Some people are just bigger boned
Bro that acctualy not bad for your stats keep going❤️

• Love it
  • +1
Yes, to break it down it’s simply 50% gym, 25% face and 25% height/frame
Put frame in GYM and Height in Surgery, SO IM RIGHT AGAIN Thank ou

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, flippasav and kaligula567
what kikd of gymmaxxed physique is best? lean and not too much? nfl wide receiver?

• +1
what kikd of gymmaxxed physique is best? lean and not too much? nfl wide receiver?
Someone like Gabe Deutsch

9DC8D591 6396 4702 ABA2 1E4D76C7091F

• Hmm...
110kg in Bishkek lmfao. I weigh 64kg and I bench my body-weight. I cope with pull ups mostly.

• +1
he has 1 in very high number shoulder width genes
Fym? His physique is like top 12.5% for zoomers that idolise him every young dude wants to be like him

• JFL
Fym? His physique is like top 12.5% for zoomers that idolise him every young dude wants to be like him
that gabe nigga has a smaller waist than the blondie in the back, and wide frame, top percentile even without training

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
wouldnt it make sense to also maxx out atheltic ability
I would say yes because most women who want to train chest (every foid does this these days especially thots or ones who go my uni) they usually try and do as many push-ups and there’s no way you wanna see a foid at the gym do more than you. Callisthenics is also beneficial for getting lean too not only strength

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and iloveboobs
that gabe nigga has a smaller waist than the blondie in the back, and wide frame, top percentile even without training
Small waist is everything. It looks aesthetic af
Small waist, small hips + wide shoulders is the best combo

• +1
Small waist is everything. It looks aesthetic af
Small waist, small hips + wide shoulders is the best combo
stupid jew i know that, i said that because he has top percentile waist and shoulder genetics, 12,5% of zoomers dont have his genes

I would say yes because most women who want to train chest (every foid does this these days especially thots or ones who go my uni) they usually try and do as many push-ups and there’s no way you wanna see a foid at the gym do more than you. Callisthenics is also beneficial for getting lean too not only strength
that too but i also mean shit like stamina, speed, explosiveness

• +1
, 12,5% of zoomers dont have his genes
Motherfucker, I said 12.5% zoomers want to have his physique since when did I talk about genes?

• JFL
This whole thread is just gymcel coping.

I went to the gym for 2 years and got to know all of the muclemaxxed normies in the gym and none of those guys got any girls all they did throughout their days were

Eat
Go to work
Eat
Eat
And sleep

And repeat.

All that matters is your face

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Detective, Costcosuperstore and flippasav
This whole thread is just gymcel coping.

I went to the gym for 2 years and got to know all of the muclemaxxed normies in the gym and none of those guys got any girls all they did throughout their days were

Eat
Go to work
Eat
Eat
And sleep

And repeat.

All that matters is your face
face matters more but physique also matters, saying they didnt get any girls isnt really proving anything, girls are definitely attracted to guys who have fit bodies, doesnt mean its going to automatically give u girls, its better than being lanky. also if u want to get girls you need to actually talk to them

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
@buflek @PsychoDsk @appealmaxed @wishIwasSalludon
agree tbh, i just fear gaining extra body fat when tryna pack on muscle. i go gym frequently at least 4x a week, but am on low calorie high protein diet. so progress will be very slow unfortunately

• +1
agree tbh, i just fear gaining extra body fat when tryna pack on muscle. i go gym frequently at least 4x a week, but am on low calorie high protein diet. so progress will be very slow unfortunately
Tbh, I try and avoid excess carbs as that is one of my worst nightmares just in case the little bit of gyno I have flares up. I’m on low calorie/high protein diet too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: appealmaxed, St.TikTokcel and Costcosuperstore
  • +1
No gym for face, frame, height, waist etc

• +1