If you don’t have a big skull, DO NOT do this hair mistake

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
Don’t have voluminous sides that sprout outwards. This will failo you by making your skull look even smaller and by also making your face look fatter/bloated. The top can be voluminous to elongate your head but the sides of your head should be relatively tight/vertical, this can be achieved by either:

- Buzzing it short (fade)
Or
- Having medium length sides but slicking it down/back.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JFLbuddyboyo, CursedOne, Deleted member 4410 and 2 others
Don’t have voluminous sides that sprout outwards. This will failo you and make your skull look even smaller. The top can be voluminous to elongate your head but the sides of your head should be relatively tight/vertical, this can be achieved by either:

Or
What’s your head height btw? Crown to the tip of your chin?

No hair for ur high set eyebrows and 2 inches dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5608 and Short Ugly and Brown
Average is 23.2, and mines like 30th percentile :cry:
I think if it looks ok, the number doesn’t matter.

In terms of hair, follow this rule for your sides and have voluminous hair on top.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Nice pics my imagination is enjoying them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, Patient A and WannaBeA6
What do U mean outwards? Can u show some examples of what to avoid?

So what if have a small skull and still a vertical long face :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
@PenileFacialSurgery @Yuyevon This is what I mean by voluminous outwards hair on the sides:

AE9A5012 3C33 4E13 B2ED 5DD485C031E2

• JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand
Don’t have voluminous sides that sprout outwards. This will failo you by making your skull look even smaller and by also making your face look fatter/bloated.
Can 100 percent confirm this.
My head size is 55cm in western europe. It's over. That is considered a small even for females. Just fucking lol.

Last edited:
so you're saying having hair on top makes your head look bigger but having hair on the sides makes it look smaller?

so you're saying having hair on top makes your head look bigger but having hair on the sides makes it look smaller?
Having voluminous hair on the sides makes your face look bloated and skull look smaller.

You want voluminous hair on top and tight sides to give your skull a better shape/size if it is small.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Don’t have voluminous sides that sprout outwards. This will failo you by making your skull look even smaller and by also making your face look fatter/bloated. The top can be voluminous to elongate your head but the sides of your head should be relatively tight/vertical, this can be achieved by either:

Or
Actually if you have a small skull you should grow voluminous sides to try and hide it.

It's if you have a small face that you shouldn't grow voluminous side, or you'll make your skull look tiny too.

Actually if you have a small skull you should grow voluminous sides to try and hide it.

It's if you have a small face that you shouldn't grow voluminous side, or you'll make your skull look tiny too.
So my rule should apply to small faces instead?

Can you post example of big skull/small face and the other way round?

if you have small skull:
get chin implant, genioplasty filler what ever to make your face look bigger or dropdown jawimplant
-no short hair cut

Yea I 100% confirm as a skullcell, longer/prominent sides don't help at all, only the voluminous top.

Average is 23.2, and mines like 30th percentile :cry:

where do you people pull these numbers from

any large scale study ever done on skull circ has the max reported at 22.75" with many other studies showing 22.3-22.5

but that doesn't even matter since the face is 3d and the neurocranium is one HALF of your skull size. Not even that. It's actually under a quarter because there's things like IPD, nose length, forehead length, eyebrow size, lip width, lip height, chin height, ear size etc etc etc

you fucking people and your singular measurement jfl sick of it

you can literally have someone with a 23" skull that skullmogs the living FUCK out of someone with 25" because of cranium depth and other shit

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
I don't have a big skull, and I rock buzzcut.

Its not about the skull size you can have a smaller skull and have dom facial ratios, you guys care too much about numbers

I don't have a big skull, and I rock buzzcut.

Its not about the skull size you can have a smaller skull and have dom facial ratios, you guys care too much about numbers

easier to quantify a mog when you can boil everything down to numbers and percentiles on a sheet of paper but real life just doesn't work like that unless we're talking the main noticeable factors of size such as height and frame.

inter skull and face ratios are important tho. Last thing you want is for your own hair to be skullmogging you (as is the case with Garfield)