If you dont have a socialcircle you will never get a good girlfriend

Curry Suicide

Curry Suicide

Satanic Truecel
You will never get a meaningful and a good relationship with that supportive, kind, cute and caring girlfriend that actually cares about you. Those kind of girls you only can find through socialcircles becuase she is not on those hook up apps

The only girls you will be able to "slay" are mentally ill sluts from tinder, the kind of girls that has inflated ego from 5000 matches and 500 daily messages, she has been fucked hard 100 times by fuckboys and badboys probably BBC as well and she has multiple STDS, she is a attentionwhore and struck up and will treat you like trash and have high expectations from you. You will have to simp hard for this slut as well

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vain786, Chadeep, Deprived and 5 others
you post same thread every single day

@WhiteBlackpiller

Brutal truth-

but even when I had a social circle at uni I never managed to get gf through it

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
@Zer0/∞

a social-circle is meaningless for getting a gf unless it's a mixed-gender social circle.

I dont know anyone sub-HTN that has a mixed gender social circle. All the boys I know just hangout with other boys only. 0 girlfriends to be gained from that.

• +1
Reactions: Broly, Chadeep, Elvisandreaa and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: WhiteBlackpiller
a social-circle is meaningless for getting a gf unless it's a mixed-gender social circle.

I dont know anyone sub-HTN that has a mixed gender social circle. All the boys I know just hangout with other boys only. 0 girlfriends to be gained from that.
but mixed gender social circles are kinda a common thing innit
I never had a mixed one either but like when you go outside to the park or somewhere you'll see it every now and then even with normie tier guys

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Curry Suicide
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide
Brutal truth-

but even when I had a social circle at uni I never managed to get gf through it
can’t be any social circle. Ideally you should have more females than males in a social circle. If you’re social circle is a normie sausage fest than it would make no difference. That’s why I don’t have a social circle anymore because when I did it was just a sausage fest if low smv males. Either way there is no social circle for manlets like me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and Curry Suicide

Check This Out GIF

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Legit, when swiping through Tinder I realized I would only want to LTR or marry less than 1% of the females there.

I only know of 2 LTR worthy females irl both from mutual acquaintances but they are impossible to meet. I messaged them on social media but they havent replied :feelswhy:. Im hoping they just never get on.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deprived and Curry Suicide
Legit, when swiping through Tinder I realized I would only want to LTR or marry less than 1% of the females there.

I only know of 2 LTR worthy females irl both from mutual acquaintances but they are impossible to meet. I messaged them on social media but they havent replied :feelswhy:. Im hoping they just never get on.
something brutal i have learned is that ltr worthy females have a ltr worthy male somewhere around

• So Sad
Reactions: Ken
something brutal i have learned is that ltr worthy females have a ltr worthy male somewhere around
Seeing one with a boyfriend would really hurt knowing I had the oppurtinity to talk to them more but didnt. They are so rare and they get married off quick. They usually have kids in their early 20's and live happy lives.

With my oneitis at least she became a whore so it doesnt hurt as much to see, since no guy will ever have long term happiness with her.

Fuck a social circle I hate normies they are annoying

Lone wolf sigma male predator looking for pussy fuck being NT fuck friends I will shoot steroids and mog everyone and mass approach with zero inhib

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 21531
Hard to found hqnp in social circles too. My hqnp gf was just a random girl sitting next to me in chem lab before asking her out

• So Sad
Reactions: Ken