If you don't have at least 105+ IQ you will never be good at anything

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I use to cope with the idea that because my IQ is only 97 rather than something even more low like bottom 90's or upper 80's that I was somehow superior to the "real dummies". Granted, that I actually still believe this to a certain point. However, I have still come to conclude that this is ultimately a cope. Let's face it, a person with sub-100 IQ (literally 50% of the population) will never ever be truly good at anything. They might become so so with enough practice but they will always be largely invisible inside the shadows of other more higher IQ individuals. In order to be actually good at something you need at least 105-110 IQ (that's literally top 20% of the population, yep 80/20 rule strikes again) or else you will always be mediocre or worse.

Ever since I was young I always felt like I wasn't that great at certain things (math, chess, strategy games etc) and that many other kids were just smarter than me. Turns out that they were. And this mind you is despite 97 IQ actually being just barely below the average. I can't even begin to imagine what it must be like to be even lower IQ. At least with 97 IQ I can cope with certain hobbies even if I am not super good at them. If my IQ was like bottom 25% I would not be able to do even this.

The 80/20 rule is everywhere. Most people literally have no objective reason to exist. Sub-110 = talentless Sub-90 = sub-human

EDIT: Will throw this in for some extra suicide fuel: https://pumpkinperson.com/2016/02/11/the-incredible-correlation-between-iq-income/

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
so you will never good at anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Framletgod and Deleted member 3043
My iq is 117 not that impressive but at least i am not a blue pilled cuck

majority of high IQ males are/look like incels, what u talkin bout

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 275, toolateforme and 1 other person
jew checkin in

There are are countless successful morons

majority of high IQ males are/look like incels, what u talkin bout

This is actually a huge cope. Good looks are correlated with higher IQ because higher IQ men have historically been more likely to have children with attractive women that married them for their betabucks. It's actually the ugly incels that have lower IQ on average. The idea smarter people are incels is just an incel cope.

There are are countless successful morons

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Robert01
Good thing I'm 200 IQcel then :feelsyay:

well you may have an average IQ but you at least you put it to good use. most people don't even mobilize the intelligence that they have. no one else can articulate things as well you on this forum. you ponder on things that most people don't even consider. your good at getting your ideas across through the large paragraphs that you write. my articulation skills are pretty poor.

Tenor 1

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
This is actually a huge cope. Good looks are correlated with higher IQ because higher IQ men have historically been more likely to have children with attractive women that married them for their betabucks. It's actually the ugly incels that have lower IQ on average. The idea smarter people are incels is just an incel cope.
so ur point is beeing highiq helps with betabuxx=? more iq = better job = more money = more girls? you still r an incel imo even if u betabuxx

also i have to strongly disagree, most of my friends that are successful with girls are low iq tards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
so ur point is beeing highiq helps with betabuxx=? more iq = better job = more money = more girls? you still r an incel imo even if u betabuxx

also i have to strongly disagree, most of my friends that are successful with girls are low iq tards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Framletgod
in other news

I believe I have a high IQ

well you may have an average IQ

There is no such thing as "average IQ". Not any more so than there is such a thing as "average looks". The 80/20 rule dominates everything. You just have a good IQ (top 20% highest IQ) or you don't. The reason experts create different IQ categories with the "average" category being the largest is merely for the purpose of public relations because they know normies would rope if they were told the truth about the IQ. Here are the actual REAL IQ categories vs what the public is told:

What the public is told:

Top 25%/111+: Above average
Middle 50%/90-110: Average
Bottom 25%/Sub-90: Below average

The reality:

Top 1%/140 or higher IQ: Immense talent. Strong social skills. Ex: Bill Gates, Warren Buffet
Top 5%/125 IQ: Great talent. Strong social skills. Ex: Doctors and programmers
Top 15%/115 IQ: High talent. Good social skills. Ex: Some types of skilled laborers, teachers
Top 37%/105 IQ: Moderate talent. Acceptable social skills. Ex: Office workers
Buttom 43%/97 IQ: Low talent. Acceptable social skills. Ex: Unskilled and sometimes semi-skilled laborers
Bottom 25%/ 90 IQ: No talents. Poor social skills. Ex: Unskilled workers, welfare users etc.
Bottom 10%/80IQ or less: No talents. Violent and stupid. Basically sub-human. Ex: The homeless, criminals etc

So basically:

Top 20%: Has a future.
Botton 80%: Does not have a future.

The 80/20 rule is EVERYWHERE. NOTHING AND NOBODY CAN ESCAPE IT. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

meh i believe i have a low iq since i was never good at maths - not bad either - but i always manage to have good marks by working very little if any.

idk what my iq score is but i'm quite dumb sometimes, so propably not to much. I will try moneymax anyway

I use to cope with the idea that because my IQ is only 97 rather than something even more low like bottom 90's or upper 80's that I was somehow superior to the "real dummies". Granted, that I actually still believe this to a certain point. However, I have still come to conclude that this is ultimately a cope. Let's face it, a person with sub-100 IQ (literally 50% of the population) will never ever be truly good at anything. They might become so so with enough practice but they will always be largely invisible inside the shadows of other more higher IQ individuals. In order to be actually good at something you need at least 105-110 IQ (that's literally top 20% of the population, yep 80/20 rule strikes again) or else you will always be mediocre or worse.

Ever since I was young I always felt like I wasn't that great at certain things (math, chess, strategy games etc) and that many other kids were just smarter than me. Turns out that they were. And this mind you is despite 97 IQ actually being just barely below the average. I can't even begin to imagine what it must be like to be even lower IQ. At least with 97 IQ I can cope with certain hobbies even if I am not super good at them. If my IQ was like bottom 25% I would not be able to do even this.

The 80/20 rule is everywhere. Most people literally have no objective reason to exist. Sub-110 = talentless Sub-90 = sub-human

EDIT: Will throw this in for some extra suicide fuel: https://pumpkinperson.com/2016/02/11/the-incredible-correlation-between-iq-income/
This is why I don't take you seriously anymore. Just like a weeb ago you made a thread on how IQ Doesn't matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Zygos4Life
you are mentally retarded if youre below 115 iq

This is why I don't take you seriously anymore. Just like a weeb ago you made a thread on how IQ Doesn't matter
to cope with his low iq

121 confirmed mensa iq checkin in, guys IQ doesn't mean anything its literally a measure of how fast your brain can interpret different patterns and is only loosely associated with overall intelligence my friend is 135 iq and is good at chess but could not be a bigger loser... failed in school relationships etc with absolutely no plan for the future because too lazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and vHenri
I am 123IQ Stanford-Binet/USA scale and 135IQ Cattel EU scale and I am completely useless talentless jobless rotting subhuman with not exaggerated literal zero social skills whatsoever.

IQ means shit, even Hawking said so and he intelligencemogs 99,9% of population.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Deleted member 3043, vHenri and 1 other person

IQ doesn't matter if you don't have any goals in life but if you do it's massively important.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2745
You need to be 140+ iq to be 'truely' good at most things that people care about even things that don't necessarily take high iq to do. But you can be decent at lower iqs depending on what it is. 105 is barely the low end entrance to some fields and almost completely excluded to other fields.

I hav 72 iq

An intelligence quotient (IQ) is a total score derived from several standardized tests designed to assess human intelligence. im sorry bro if you don't pass my test you are stupid and incapable of anything in life.

jfl tbh jfl

Most good looking guys are high iq as well, most ugly guys are also low iq imbeciles as well.

good looks = high iq = ubermensch

Cherry picked.
Plus, how do you know any one of them has a low IQ?
only a high iq person would tell you iq doesnt matter. unless ur a literal disabled retard

Attachments

• 1570388058598.png
    1570388058598.png
    257.1 KB · Views: 0
only a high iq person would tell you iq doesnt matter. unless ur a literal disabled retard
And a Chad will tell you that looks don't matter.
What's your point?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Dogs and disillusioned
And a Chad will tell you that looks don't matter.
What's your point?
except he wont. lol do you go to university? are you surrounded by good looking people who are also smart? maybe your dillusion is putting succesful people on a pedastal, wake up budy boyo most people are not crazy sucessful millionaires no matter how high their iq is.

most people are not crazy sucessful millionaires no matter how high their iq is.

Strawman. High IQ is still needed 90% of the time unless you are a rapper or some shit.

Internet iq tests mean shit btw.

146 checkin in, IQ gave me nothing tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighTierNormie, CopingCel, Deleted member 275 and 3 others
I'm above avg IQ and bad at everything fwark

my IQ is only 97
Top 1%/140 or higher IQ: Immense talent. Strong social skills. Ex: Bill Gates, Warren Buffet
Top 15%/115 IQ: High talent. Good social skills. Ex: Some types of skilled laborers, teachers
Top 37%/105 IQ: Moderate talent. Acceptable social skills. Ex: Office workers
Buttom 43%/97 IQ: Low talent. Acceptable social skills. Ex: Unskilled and sometimes semi-skilled laborers
Bottom 25%/ 90 IQ: No talents. Poor social skills. Ex: Unskilled workers, welfare users etc.
Bottom 10%/80IQ or less: No talents. Violent and stupid. Basically sub-human. Ex: The homeless, criminals etc
Just lol @ you creating a completely biased separation system allowing yourself to just barely make it to the bottom 43%... don't you realize you're coping?
Also, you just made this whole shit up, why should anyone take this utterly arbitrary scale seriously especially after you said that you have below average intelligence?

And why are you equating iq to talent? your IQ is just measured by your ability to recognise patterns under a time limit, it is not some magical all knowing test that encompasses every human mental capability and that is able of flawlessly measure someone's full potential... JFL!

Different people are talented in lots of different things, you can be a talented cook, musician, artist, public speaker, lawyer... It's not like having a high iq equals being more talented in everything.

Also, having a high iq has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with social skills, are you an idiot? Dumber people are usually more social if you didn't know, that's because they are more interested in everyday mainstream simple things and they talk about them with more excitement and interest than someone is more intelligent and has other things in mind.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, HighTierNormie, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
146 checkin in, IQ gave me nothing tbh
by what you posted so far, after having read a lot of the assumptions/conclusions you made regarding a lot of topics, theres no way your 146

• +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie and Deleted member 2205

some LifeFuel for you buddy. I'm pretty sure it's common knowledge that IQ isn't an accurate easurement in the Nootropics community too.

If you have sex you aren't an incel.

Last edited:
yes im low IQ but that won't stop me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
The one big flaw in this autism of a post is the fact that after a certain point, hard work + luck > IQ for careers. The tope 20% isn't all above 105 IQ garunteeed. And there are definetly some high IQ induviduals in poverty.

by what you posted so far, after having read a lot of the assumptions/conclusions you made regarding a lot of topics, theres no way your 146

I IQ mog u

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
It's over for iqcels

• +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie and Deleted member 3043
OP i am very talented in competitive video games and ball sports irl. Does it count? @disillusioned

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I am 123IQ Stanford-Binet/USA scale and 135IQ Cattel EU scale and I am completely useless talentless jobless rotting subhuman with not exaggerated literal zero social skills whatsoever.

IQ means shit, even Hawking said so and he intelligencemogs 99,9% of population.
why ?