If you don't have at least 105+ IQ you will never be good at anything

I IQ mog u, i can do anything intelectually talking, its over for u
0 chance you iq mog me you dumb niBBa. u said so much illogical bs lol. and you couldnt even provide reason for half of it. you talk out of emotional motive all the time instead reason/logic

why are u wagecucking then and not at least became plastic surgeon ?

i agree somehow

Cuz i thought i would become famous
0 chance you iq mog me you dumb niBBa. u said so much illogical bs lol. and you couldnt even provide reason for half of it. you talk out of emotional motive all the time instead reason/logic

Should i link this thread where i i told u i would win the argur and ive did?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
???? are you dumb
Cuz i thought i would become famous

yes link it then break it down

what I've claimed (not taken out of context) and how you "won"

145 here and I meet highest IQ than I on a daily basis.
Still, real intelligence is demonstrated by insatiable curiosity with open-mindedness (the rarest) that even most of high IQs lack of.
IQ's calculation models are not appropriate as such.

• JFL
Reactions: HighTierNormie
majority of high IQ males are/look like incels, what u talkin bout
Thats not even close to true. Bluepilled normie slave morality right there. Attractive people are smarter than average.

Thats not even close to true. Bluepilled normie slave morality right there. Attractive people are smarter than average.
idk nigga, you are probably from US, here in central EU it is indeed like that, atleast where im from

idk nigga, you are probably from US, here in central EU it is indeed like that, atleast where im from
Statistics don't lie. Higher IQ means better genetics and looks in general.

Imagine two kids: one popular and well-adjusted, the other one uncomfortable around people and often unhappy. If you knew one of them were gifted—who would it rather be?

If you picked the sad loner, you are in good company. Individuals ascribe negative socioemotional characteristics to students described as gifted, such as isolation (Solano, 1987), lower agreeableness, higher introversion, and neuroticism (Baudson and Preckel, 2013). Although such stereotypes have little to do with actual characteristics of the gifted, they form a reality in
people's minds and shape how they perceive and behave toward gifted individuals.

Tfw you were gifted and ugly asf at the same time, dealing with 2 forms of blatant discrimination by other kids at the same time. Life never started for young me.

This is still too optimistic. My IQ is 128 and while I'm easily smarter than most of those around me I will never be able to put this to good use. Sure, I could be a premium wage slave such as a doctor or a programmer as you said, but the winners in this world don't do that. I still have to study and learn things at a "normal" pace too, when people like von Neumann can read books and recite every letter of every page, and then put that to scientific use. That type of intelligence is true superiority, not the Mensa copers who have around 130 IQ.
Imagine two kids: one popular and well-adjusted, the other one uncomfortable around people and often unhappy. If you knew one of them were gifted—who would it rather be?

If you picked the sad loner, you are in good company. Individuals ascribe negative socioemotional characteristics to students described as gifted, such as isolation (Solano, 1987), lower agreeableness, higher introversion, and neuroticism (Baudson and Preckel, 2013). Although such stereotypes have little to do with actual characteristics of the gifted, they form a reality in
people's minds and shape how they perceive and behave toward gifted individuals.

Tfw you were gifted and ugly asf at the same time, dealing with 2 forms of blatant discrimination by other kids at the same time. Life never started for young me.

The only real way to win all around is to be tall, good looking and high IQ, and possess a personality with these traits:
  • High openness
  • High conscientiousness
  • High extraversion
  • Low agreeableness
  • Low neuroticism

• +1
Reactions: Over
cope
midwits will never be good at anything
they can only be good at following other midwits
<90 and 145< are non pseud niggers

Also, you just made this whole shit up,

Do you even know how IQ calculation works? The percentages I used are the actual real ones used by doctors. I did not pick random numbers. You can do the math yourself if you want to.

Do you even know how IQ calculation works? The percentages I used are the actual real ones used by doctors. I did not pick random numbers. You can do the math yourself if you want to.
you can most likely change IQ through brain training and having a education as first world countries have a higher IQ than 3rd world Countries even the immigrants from 3rd world countries entering 1st world countries having kids in said countries end up with kids with a higher IQ than what was in their original country so it isn't all innate

Just lol @ you creating a completely biased separation system allowing yourself to just barely make it to the bottom 43%... don't you realize you're coping?
Also, you just made this whole shit up, why should anyone take this utterly arbitrary scale seriously especially after you said that you have below average intelligence?

And why are you equating iq to talent? your IQ is just measured by your ability to recognise patterns under a time limit, it is not some magical all knowing test that encompasses every human mental capability and that is able of flawlessly measure someone's full potential... JFL!

Different people are talented in lots of different things, you can be a talented cook, musician, artist, public speaker, lawyer... It's not like having a high iq equals being more talented in everything.

Also, having a high iq has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with social skills, are you an idiot? Dumber people are usually more social if you didn't know, that's because they are more interested in everyday mainstream simple things and they talk about them with more excitement and interest than someone is more intelligent and has other things in mind.
suck this IQ mog OP

tbh i feel like he‘s just projecting about coding/programming as usual