if you don't have fat cock then it's over for you

Enlil

Enlil

murder
not a tall cock, but a FAT cock. females adore that shit and crave it to the bone, especially if it's black. yes bbc pill hurts the most and is real.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 3902
Meme

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
fat cocks are underrated. its actually the only true way for a girl to feel how big you are

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, CupOfCoffee, Enlil and 1 other person
5.8 gang

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, AscendenceImminent and Enlil
I pray to Gandy every night before bed that I'm not a dickcel

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
not a tall cock, but a FAT cock.

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
Mine is getting fatter by the day

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
mfw neither tall nor fat

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hades and Enlil
Just have a fat cawk theory

TFW everyone on the internet has a 5.75in girth and above

A37FA9E4 ABAF 4728 BAE1 1147FF460EC6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and BigBoy
At what girth is your dick considered fat?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Low iq question, but is the girth supposed to be determined by the hole in the middle or by the entire thing the hand is holding?

Idk what that is my dude.
The entire thing, and when you measure your own dick girth you usually measure where your dick is the most thicker, it usually is below the head or middle area.

Low iq question, but is the girth supposed to be determined by the hole in the middle or by the entire thing the hand is holding?

Idk what that is my dude.
80% percentile is basically 5 inches (4.93 inches). You measure it at the thickest part of your dick. For some people that’s right below the head, some the mid shaft, and some the base.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
all lying larpers that want their egos stroked by another larper online
They want thier dicks stroked by another man.

• +1
Reactions: Hades
The entire thing, and when you measure your own dick girth you usually measure where your dick is the most thicker, it usually is below the head or middle area.
Thanks for explaining, and yes I know I've measured my cock before. But I get different measurements when I use different methods. I used a thread first and measured it where the ends met and I also used measuring tape. I came back smaller with the measuring tape but I prefer to use the measurement I got from that tape because I want to play it safe.
girth is the measured by the thickest part of ur dick

Yes I know what girth is. Thank you though bhai!

They want thier dicks stroked by another man.
legit son. they cant get it by a woman so they resort to other dickcel incels online

80% percentile is basically 5 inches (4.93 inches). You measure it at the thickest part of your dick. For some people that’s right below the head, some the mid shaft, and some the base.
Yes I know how to measure it but didn't know about percentiles. Thanks though!

Thanks for explaining, and yes I know I've measured my cock before. But I get different measurements when I use different methods. I used a thread first and measured it where the ends met and I also used measuring tape. I came back smaller with the measuring tape but I prefer to use the measurement I got from that tape because I want to play it safe.

Yes I know what girth is. Thank you though bhai!
np

• +1
Reactions: Gengar