If you dont have sex for 5 hours a day with a big ass wide hips girl

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
If you dont have sex for 5 hours a day with a big ass wide hips girl, don't consider yourself a high t male, you are a Low T male if you dont have sex with a big ass wide hips girl for 5 hours a day, heavy sign of low t, and if u dont do this and have sex for 5 hours a day with a big ass wide hips girl, then it's a strong sign of high testosterone.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bozoogway, ominion, dna_cel and 3 others
shut the fuck up faggot I want to smash your peanut skull with a fucking rock you dumb fucking nigger I hate you never post again you larping curry faggpt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mid, PsychoDsk, bobtheflowerpot and 7 others
@flippasav Agree with me?

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
shut the fuck up faggot I want to smash your peanut skull with a fucking rock you dumb fucking nigger I hate you never post again you larping curry faggpt
Bro, I know you're mad at me since I fucked your mother, but it's okay bro, she just wanted to fuck me and couldn't work out things with your father, it's okay bro.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and <6PSLcel
  • Love it
Reactions: sub5c3l
those women don’t want to have sex with me and i can’t have sex with them physically because i have a baby dick.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: dna_cel, fxckz and sub5c3l
does my oneitis qualify?

• JFL
Bro, I know you're mad at me since I fucked your mother, but it's okay bro, she just wanted to fuck me and couldn't work out things with your father, it's okay bro.
U live in india???

I thought you were white american

• JFL
If you dont have sex for 5 hours a day with a big ass wide hips girl, don't consider yourself a high t male, you are a Low T male if you dont have sex with a big ass wide hips girl for 5 hours a day, heavy sign of low t, and if u dont do this and have sex for 5 hours a day with a big ass wide hips girl, then it's a strong sign of high testosterone.
Reminds me of my experience with my ex, literally had 3h of sex a day and my skin was clear I was leaner idk man

ropecel

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
Even a skinny girl wont give me pussy and you ramble about being high T sex having shit, kys :feelswhy:

been doing that for years but only for 4:59 hours a day, guess I’m low t @ilovetakis

• JFL
Reactions: ilovetakis