If you don’t look like this fucking kill your self

In a parallel universe you have a higher smv than her :owo:
She couldn’t even fuck me anyways she’s go to jail so fuck her she’s a faggot

Hahahahahahahah over for buddy boyo you should rope to like the dirty faggot you are
74B6A326 171E 4FF0 82DA 938191F58F02

Idc look at me faggot I’m a 27%bf bloated faggot who’s under 6’5 wtf can I do nothing I’ll just rope rope rope ahahahhahahahaha
Dude, how fucking old are you? Stop letting people here make you legit suicidal this place isn’t helpful at all for real life. You’re features are good just lower body fat and maybe darken eyebrows. Goddamn and leave the site nigga

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Dude, how fucking old are you? Stop letting people here make you legit suicidal this place isn’t helpful at all for real life. You’re features are good just lower body fat and maybe darken eyebrows. Goddamn and leave the site nigga
This post is to detect autism in users and it’s been working pretty well so far

• Woah
Reactions: House Lannister
Someone's going to read this and turn into @curlyheadjames v2.
the nigga that already made this thread looks really similar to me i worry that hes gonna get botched and become even worse than me if he rots here for too long

• +1
the nigga that already made this thread looks really similar to me i worry that hes gonna get botched and become even worse than me if he rots here for too long
This was a troll thread lol

Why haven't you fixed yourself yet? You should PM me so I can help.

• +1
How do you not get a botched surgery?

I'm not gonna rope :p since my main competition in Brazil are 5'9 MTN pardos rather than nordic chads

• +1
I'm not gonna rope :p since my main competition in Brazil are 5'9 MTN pardos rather than nordic chads
True, after about 30 procedures I’ll move to Brazil and mog manlets

• Love it
Reactions: Bvnny.
It is over if u don't look like this