If you don't own a pitbull in 2020 you are high inhib beta faggot

O

OCDMaxxing

Sphinx
Pitbulls are best macho, alpha, aggressive dogs that mog every other dog breed and can maim humans. If you don't own that biological weapon that instills fear in normies and makes panties gush from danger appeal, how can you truly thugmaxx in 2020?

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Joe Rogancel, A L P H A M A L E and 4 others
I'm allergic :ogre:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, shimada and Deleted member 4804
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
i'm gonna get one

You'd have a job getting one in the UK- they're massively regulated due to the Dangerous Dogs Act.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 1464 and Chadelite
I like yorkies more :love:

don't bully pls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Krezo, diggbicc and 3 others
Pitbull's cower at the sight o DOM men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Warlow and diggbicc
Pitbulls are best macho, alpha, aggressive dogs that mog every other dog breed and can maim humans. If you don't own that biological weapon that instills fear in normies and makes panties gush from danger appeal, how can you truly thugmaxx in 2020?
Tryhardmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
german shepherd is also good

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Deleted member 685
Makes women immediately unleash their mothering instincts. Thus, getting you laid.

• +1
Reactions: loromate and OCDMaxxing
shit thread go rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 4053 and Deleted member 3202
Easily mogged by pretty boy husky, look at that coloring and that thick hair, forward growth and hunter eyes

51674814 siberian husky dog with blue eyes outdoor closeup

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 14262, Warlow and 11 others
my pitbull would kill that timothy dog and fuck its dead corpse

Keep coping with your shit faced sub canine race, only way for a pitbull to pull beautiful dog females is by killing them and fucking their corpses

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OCDMaxxing, BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 4053 and 2 others
In the future... I’ll be getting a wolf dog. (If owning one is even legal here).
They’re beasts.

Attachments

• 1580677106436.gif
    1580677106436.gif
    4.5 MB · Views: 12
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 685
ugly shit dog

Owning a pit bull is effectively putting a stamp on your head that says "poorcel with small dick"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Zeta ascended, SayNoToRotting and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 685
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and Deleted member 3202
Lmao

Cane corso moggs

616aedaeff5c5f8e80b268c8c00f9750

In the future... I’ll be getting a wolf dog. (If owning one is even legal here).
They’re beasts.
View attachment 253505
They look more aesthetic than pitbulls imo. If you show a girl that you have a wolf, instant fucking alpha points (especially if the wolf is an alpha).
Owning a pit bull is effectively putting a stamp on your head that says "poorcel with small dick"
^

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and RobticaI
Pitbulls are ugly asf most of the time I'm gonna get an australian shepherd with heterochromia.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing and Deleted member 3202
I still can't believe the guy behind that account is older than 19.

[Blackpill] If you don't own a pitbull in 2020 you are high inhib beta faggot
Jump to newIgnoreWatch
[IMG alt="OCDMaxxing"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/1/1187.jpg?1551959223[/IMG]
OCDMaxxing
Arcanologist

JoinedMar 6, 2019Posts1,728Reputation1,884
Today at 2:21 PM

OUTLIER OR DEATH
+1 Reply
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions:stuckneworleans and ChaddeusPeuterschmit

No pitbull for your face

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 13, Bluepilled: 4)

Just few minutes ago i was watching pitbull killing another dog, no words dude

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
Imma be scared myself

Wahrhaftig die Rasse der Sanftmut

just get your face mauled theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing, BeestungLipsTheory and Deleted member 3202
Keep coping with your shit faced sub canine race, only way for a pitbull to pull beautiful dog females is by killing them and fucking their corpses
this is the ultimate ascension us humans are incapable of having because we are small-minded high inhib beta species

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
They are banned in many countries and they charge sometimes 1k€ dog taxes per year
Get a Staffordshire Bullterrier, they have a similar phenotype but they look better and are smaller than a pit (irl they look significantly larger than in pictures).

Tryhardmaxxing
Yes, I try hard. That is the whole point of looksmaxxing. To try hard to be better. Do you think Le Fort is not trying hard?

1580673151058.png
Makes women immediately unleash their mothering instincts. Thus, getting you laid.

Yes, also legit.
Cope. Majority of pit owners are criminals. Criminal = thugmaxx / dangerous bad boy sex appeal.

Pitbull completes the dangerous bad boy RTT package.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Yes, I try hard. That is the whole point of looksmaxxing. To try hard to be better. Do you think Le Fort is not trying hard?

Yes, also legit.
do u own a pitbull currently

I still can't believe the guy behind that account is older than 19.
Cope with "real men vs boys meme".

Teens have it right.

Aggressive driving on bikes -> panties wet.

Breaking rules -> panties wet.

Doing dumb dangerous shit to show low inhib nature -> panties wet.

Teen bad boys know it right. Adults get too high inhib and too pussy for this.

Primitivity is where it's at.

Being an aggressive, low inhib RTT slayer is where its at.

Or being a flamboyant tik tok eboy.

Just don't be an old coper. Fake it if you need to. Lie about your age. Act young. Don't be a "mature man". No girl ever gets panties wet by some boring mature "live safe" loser.

I come from upper caste (bourgeois) and I have to break my sophistication instincts and go maximum anti position the RTT route, because that is what makes bitches wet, not some pale ass skinny pretty boy with Queen's English. Look at Prince Harry and then compare him to MEEKS.
do u own a pitbull currently
No, I'm a bitch boy that is afraid it will bite me. Don't make same mistake as me.

Adopt an aggressive pit bull from dog give up place that has been given away due to killing people / animals and having some street cred.

Last edited:

Teens have it right.

Just don't be an old coper. Fake it if you need to. Lie about your age. Act young. Don't be a "mature man". No girl ever gets panties wet by some boring mature "live safe" loser.

I come from upper caste (bourgeois) and I have to break my sophistication instincts and go maximum anti position the RTT route, because that is what makes bitches wet, not some pale ass skinny pretty boy with Queen's English. Look at Prince Harry and then compare him to MEEKS.

No, I'm a bitch boy that is afraid it will bite me. Don't make same mistake as me.

Adopt an aggressive pit bull from dog give up place that has been given away due to killing people / animals and having some street cred.
All this sounds bad cope for not having the appropriate looks level.

You think that dude needs to do all that autistic shit to get attention from women?

All this sounds bad cope for not having the appropriate looks level.
RTT works. Been proven over and over again.
You think that dude needs to do all that autistic shit to get attention from women?
No, but he has good looks. If you don't have his looks you need RTT+thugmaxx+pitbullmaxx, end of story.

No, but he has good looks. If you don't have his looks you need RTT+thugmaxx+pitbullmaxx, end of story.
If you are ugly and/or short that's a pretty terrible way of getting your ass kicked by legit thugmaxxed niggas.

• +1
If you are ugly and/or short that's a pretty terrible way of getting your ass kicked by legit thugmaxxed niggas.
If you are short suicide from heroin overdose or LL are only options.

If you are tall and jacked RTT works on primitive, high E Stacy sluts.

Also, since you are non-NT and probably depressed you actually have less to lose than legit thugmaxxed niggaz and should carry a gun or blade with you at all times and not afraid to use it if someone tests you.

If you were Tik Tok / IG prettyboy you would have a lot to lose, but RTT/ thugmaxxed incel is pretty much a dead man walking and shouldn't give a fuck about causing a murder scene. Not like he has anything to lose.

dogs are ugly as fuck but pit/cane corso/argentino are very robust and handsome motherfuckers indeed

RTT works. Been proven over and over again.

There are different types of attractive men. Thugmaxxing immediately puts you into the niche category (assuming you don't come across as a tryhard and are a legitimate thug).

If you are short suicide from heroin overdose or LL are only options.
Don't height cope man that's a pretty rookie mistake.

Below average height with above average height >>>> Above average height with below average face. Anyone logging out from this site must have learned that.

Unless you assume both ugly + short.

There are different types of attractive men. Thugmaxxing immediately puts you into the niche category (assuming you don't come across as a tryhard and are a legitimate thug).
Better niche than incel category. Not like you have a choice.

If you don't have ante-face, what is there but RTT left for you? Only death. So there isn't really a choice.

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI
Referring to the pitbull pic posted by OP or the beagle pic that I posted?
Referring to pitbulls in general.

Teens have it right.

It's not about obeying norms, it's just a bit comical and sad to see someone go these copious lengths to conquer his insecurities.

Never seen someone like that on here.

Last edited:
  • +1