if you don't support the nazi 4th reich,you are an idiot(GTFIH,I'm mulatto btw)

yandex99

yandex99

Mistral
a world ruled by anglos,zionists,and bankers is not a good world.

a world ruled by odinist germans is.they have contact with aldeberan and orion aliens,the only good aliens not trying to enslave us!

the kikes/americunts golems are trying to wipe out humanity,poison us with pharmaceuticals,take our freedoms,you will own nothing and be happy etc

justice to the great satan and the jews!

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 8uAte, gigell, ElTruecel and 5 others
a world ruled by anglos
mogs

H7Iith.gif

anglos are an inferior ugly race of degenerates and unnaturals.they commited all the crimes against ethnics and other whites,fought the freedom fighting germans during the second world war for their jew overlords.they believe in capitalism etc

we need german power!

death to britain!Death to the great satan!death to the little satan!

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte, say∅ and user123456
also those kiked out anglo whores love them some monkey BBC and other women copy them.the reason apefreaka has so many high births is because these anglos are feeding these retarded gorillas.anglos love them some monkey!

• +1
Reactions: say∅
anglos are an inferior ugly race of degenerates and unnaturals.they commited all the crimes against ethnics and other whites
Deus vult

Deus vult

lifefuel that britain and american whites took the vaccine enmasse!when WW3 happens,you will see armies of nazi ufos in the sky pulvarizing these kike armies!then ether transmutation tech will make all of us billionares!We will have genetic engineering for beautiful and high iq people like me!rife machine(original)will not be banned but promoted and disease will be a thing of the ancient past!cold fusion,tesla etheric and other free energy tech everywhere!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte and say∅
I'm not even german!I'm half dutch,1/4 louisiana creole and 1/4 amerindian!my mum looks fully creole mulatta!I just know the truth!GOYIM POWER forever!republishits and demonrats need to be puvlarized by the ufo reich!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte, say∅ and theonewhocantascend
TRUMP is a jew slave and the messiah son of david to the kabbalists!he bangs little kids and likes his own daughter!
they're blackmailing that mothafucka!
kennedy jr is a chabadnik!he entered the race to give demonrat votes to him to take away from biden the senile pedo!

don't you see the UFO NAZI german 4th reich in shambhala is the ONLY hope to defeat the evil?SUPPORT it!So what you won't get to bang white wimmenz....?Latinas are there.

I want latinas anyway

I prefer darker features and exotic faces and big butt!

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte and say∅
anglos are an inferior ugly race of degenerates and unnaturals.they commited all the crimes against ethnics and other whites,fought the freedom fighting germans during the second world war for their jew overlords.they believe in capitalism etc

we need german power!

death to britain!Death to the great satan!death to the little satan!

Based. Almost everything that is bad associated with White people were done by the Anglos.

what if it’s controlled by Jews ?

Based. Almost everything that is bad associated with White people were done by the Anglos.
Blaming all white europeans for anglo crimes is like blaming the cree or comanche for the crimes of the aztec sacrificers to yaotl/yahweh.or the filipinos for ghenghis khan.it makes no sense.

I am a triracial mestizo and don't hate all whites,just anglos.even the french were good to amerindians.

whites are a goodlooking,innovative,good-hearted and chosen race,among others.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista

Users who are viewing this thread

Back