If you don’t take fin what are you even doing here ?

I get that it works for some but I got nasty sides, and I like every other effect DHT has on my body and mind. I’ll stick to oral minox, etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and Deleted member 16834
the company behind finasteride is facing a class action lawsuit alleging them of purposely lying about the frequency and severity of side effects. plus thousands of individual lawsuits from men whose lives have been ruined by the permanent side effects. but yeah man have fun poisoning yourself for hair lmfao. you probably still don’t even get pussy even WITH hair :feelskek:
Yes they are facing lawsuits because surprise surprise, people like money :forcedsmile:

I get that it works for some but I got nasty sides, and I like every other effect DHT has on my body and mind. I’ll stick to oral minox, etc.
The only effects DHT give you are acne, prostrate cancer and hair loss lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel and CursedOne
The only effects DHT give you are acne, prostrate cancer and hair loss lol
Big dick, deep voice, body hair, muscular definition, muscular density (old man strength), pheromones, mental drive

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
Big dick, deep voice, body hair, muscular definition, muscular density (old man strength), pheromones, mental drive
90% of what you just mentioned is only for puberty. I am going to assume you are not 12 years old anymore and have fully developed. DHT is useless in grown males and also has nothing to do with muscular density (?)

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget and Deleted member 15302
Ok boys, FIRST, finasteride raises test 10-15%, while dut around 20%. That's because there is no conversion to DHT. SECOND, DHT has NO EFFECT IN STRENGTH, MUSCLE TONE OR MUSCLE GAIN. THIRD, in my case I've been taking fin for 1 year and a half with zero sides, now made the change to dut and zero sides too. I'm all day thinking about sex, I shoot ropes of cum far away, I'm at my peak physique and stronger than ever on the gym. I'm no saying it's impossible not have sides, but stop acting like it's poison.

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget, Deleted member 16834 and twilight
Yes they are facing lawsuits because surprise surprise, people like money :forcedsmile:
lol there are entire online communities dedicated to “post finasteride syndrome” and tons of these guys have literally killed themselves because fin ruined their life. explain that…

• +1
Reactions: Sonny Black and Deleted member 1140
lol there are entire online communities dedicated to “post finasteride syndrome” and tons of these guys have literally killed themselves because fin ruined their life. explain that…
I don’t care that a bunch of schizos blame every problem they have on Finasteride, there is no scientific proof that pfs exists and I’m sticking to the 100 million dollars of research over 30 years which has shown that it is safe to take and any 2% sides one might get are temporary and resolved if you stop taking the drug.

If you don’t want to take it then that’s fine bro I don’t really care it’s your own hair

I don’t care that a bunch of schizos blame every problem they have on Finasteride, there is no scientific proof that pfs exists and I’m sticking to the 100 million dollars of research over 30 years which has shown that it is safe to take and any 2% sides one might get are temporary and resolved if you stop taking the drug.

If you don’t want to take it then that’s fine bro I don’t really care it’s your own hair
ur retarded but i hope ur one of the lucky ones lmao

Did your dht gel and mtren experiment work out

Ok boys, FIRST, finasteride raises test 10-15%, while dut around 20%. That's because there is no conversion to DHT. SECOND, DHT has NO EFFECT IN STRENGTH, MUSCLE TONE OR MUSCLE GAIN. THIRD, in my case I've been taking fin for 1 year and a half with zero sides, now made the change to dut and zero sides too. I'm all day thinking about sex, I shoot ropes of cum far away, I'm at my peak physique and stronger than ever on the gym. I'm no saying it's impossible not have sides, but stop acting like it's poison.

What brand of fin?

Yeah bro, the 90% of people who got sides you talked to is worth more than the 100 million dollars of research over 30 years which shows 99% of people don’t get sides and is FDA approved :feelsuhh: it’s not my fault your subhuman and got sides

Jfl at all those treatments that won’t work properly without finasteride but idc just go bald. “Tranny drug” yet it increases testosterone :forcedsmile:
shut the fuck up greycel. muh pharma research muh science try reddit :feelsuhh:

Yeah bro, the 90% of people who got sides you talked to is worth more than the 100 million dollars of research over 30 years which shows 99% of people don’t get sides and is FDA approved :feelsuhh: it’s not my fault your subhuman and got sides

Jfl at all those treatments that won’t work properly without finasteride but idc just go bald. “Tranny drug” yet it increases testosterone :forcedsmile:
Imagine trusting any "Jew" sorcery drug.

ur retarded but i hope ur one of the lucky ones lmao
just let him take it and see it himself. for me he sounds like a guy who just recently started with, didnt get sides yet so he talks very positively about it. ive been exactly the same and after 2 months i got sides so i stopped taking it

rather be bald one day and cope with hts and hairsystems + all of the future stuff that is in the coming like haircloning and kintor

• +1
Reactions: highT and twilight
just let him take it and see it himself. for me he sounds like a guy who just recently started with, didnt get sides yet so he talks very positively about it. ive been exactly the same and after 2 months i got sides so i stopped taking it

rather be bald one day and cope with hts and hairsystems + all of the future stuff that is in the coming like haircloning and kintor
Hairtransplanted hair needs finasteride to be maintained over time, if not it stays for max five years

I take finasteride, done so for a year. I am not as horny as before. Sometimes my erections is not rock hard. Not ideal at all. I miss having rock hard boners at random times in the day, it feels manly. Im not tryna sound weird but before if I saw a girl with a nice ass at university for example, I would appericiate it a lot more than I do now. This could maybe be fixed with semen retention tho.

But what alternatives are there? Go bald in my early 20s? And then know that you could have kept your hair if you paid the price. Losing my hair is the thing I need to become truecel birdcel. Maybe I chance my views after my bimax. Or not. Its individual how much hair matters. My current face as bald takes away the little oxygen I still have, which I btw cant breathe with my nose because recession. It will lead to death. If you have good forward growth and a big masculine jaw, hair is maybe in your case less important. Finasteride is a big dilemma, but at least I no longer worry about losing my hair, which stressed me a lot before. I remember checking tressless daily, taking pictures of my hair daily, etc. Now that is all gone. Hair is also looking good, I was diffuse thinner and I've gotten some more density, I was always NW0.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, highT and Deleted member 1140
Hairtransplanted hair needs finasteride to be maintained over time, if not it stays for max five years

I take finasteride, done so for a year. I am not as horny as before. Sometimes my erections is not rock hard. Not ideal at all. I miss having rock hard boners at random times in the day, it feels manly. Im not tryna sound weird but before if I saw a girl with a nice ass at university for example, I would appericiate it a lot more than I do now. This could maybe be fixed with semen retention tho.

But what alternatives are there? Go bald in my early 20s? And then know that you could have kept your hair if you paid the price. Losing my hair is the thing I need to become truecel birdcel. Maybe I chance my views after my bimax. Or not. Its individual how much hair matters. My current face as bald takes away the little oxygen I still have, which I btw cant breathe with my nose because recession. It will lead to death. If you have good forward growth and a big masculine jaw, hair is maybe in your case less important. Finasteride is a big dilemma, but at least I no longer worry about losing my hair, which stressed me a lot before. I remember checking tressless daily, taking pictures of my hair daily, etc. Now that is all gone. Hair is also looking good, I was diffuse thinner and I've gotten some more density, I was always NW0.
good post, honest and not one sided.

i had similar problrms when i was on astaxanthin, a supplement which also reduces dht. sometimes hard, sometimes only like 70% hard and sometimes soft as hell. was really depending on diet , cardio etc too

but cant you get multiple hts if you recede slowly?

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
good post, honest and not one sided.

i had similar problrms when i was on astaxanthin, a supplement which also reduces dht. sometimes hard, sometimes only like 70% hard and sometimes soft as hell. was really depending on diet , cardio etc too

but cant you get multiple hts if you recede slowly?
Some can’t even get transplants like diffuse thinners (me) and there are only so many transplants you can get until the donor hairs start running out :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
the company behind finasteride is facing a class action lawsuit alleging them of purposely lying about the frequency and severity of side effects. plus thousands of individual lawsuits from men whose lives have been ruined by the permanent side effects. but yeah man have fun poisoning yourself for hair lmfao. you probably still don’t even get pussy even WITH hair :feelskek:
there are studies from japan and south korea that have nothing to do with merck and they all came to the same conclusion

What's with the fin hate on here? Fin and dut are literally the only proper anti-balding meds out there right now. The rest are either grey-market research chemicals, meds that are weak af or very strong MtF drugs...

• +1
Reactions: twilight
I have side effects but they are very low and maybe even nocebo. I have slightly less libido and slightly weaker Erections but doing cardio has reversed both effects. Fin does produce side effects but there is no other way around balding. I will take 5% weaker erections over being bald and ugly.

• +1
Reactions: BucketCrab and twilight
Where do u order ur dut? Link site pls

Hopefully not dr reddy

I am Norwood 0 why would I take fin

my hairline lowered from mk677 and im 16
went from nw0 to nw negative 1

I have side effects but they are very low and maybe even nocebo. I have slightly less libido and slightly weaker Erections but doing cardio has reversed both effects. Fin does produce side effects but there is no other way around balding. I will take 5% weaker erections over being bald and ugly.
if you notice weaker erection its more than 5%. nobody notices 5% hardness in ur dick

i assume its more like 20%, i had the same. as a girthcel i had to stop taking it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19769
if you notice weaker erection its more than 5%. nobody notices 5% hardness in ur dick

i assume its more like 20%, i had the same. as a girthcel i had to stop taking it
Yeah problems from fin are real. The worst thing is that many months may pass without notice of side effects and the in a sudden you will get big problems :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Yeah problems from fin are real. The worst thing is that many months may pass without notice of side effects and the in a sudden you will get big problems :feelswhy:
Which dosage
?